53. Another Date Part-2 (R-18)
317 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*********

.....

......

" " Conversion or speech

' ' thoughts

[ ] Sys talking 

......

......   

       

     ///// ( Third Person Pov) \\\\\

"*Munch!!* *Crunch!!*, Mmmmm!! Ko-nii ~, I finished my popcorn. Now can I hare yours, please!" Yui and Kosei, at the moment, are in the cinema and watching an old romance movie.

Yui after finished her popcorn. She asked Kosei to share with her then Kosei just put the pack of popcorn in the middle so both can take share it.

They have been shopping for hours so Kosei was mentally exhausted as he got dragged around here and there. So getting little time to rest, he wanted to recover his condition a little before again he gets dragged around.

This might have been the most hectic day for Kosei Hesperia if he didn't increase the vacation to three days in a place of only a day. So the BBQ preparation got postponed to another day if not he would have to do it today which is not possible as he didn't have the mood to enjoy the BBQ.

After watching the movie for a one and half hours then again, Yui dragged him around. The next place, they went to the amusement park where Yui tried every attraction she can find in the place. After trying at least once every attraction, they took the break to have light ice cream snacks.

Then they kept wandering around and reached a swimming pool which has all kinds of sliders high ones, small ones, and some weird ones.

"Wow! This is my first time coming here so let's go try those high sliders." Yui said with a lot of enthusiasm. She came here for the first time so she also feels a little excited to try these new things.

"Okay...okay! But we should change into our swimsuits." Kosei smiled seeing happy Yui then reminded her to change their swimsuit.

A few minutes later, they came out of changing room and they both checked each other out.

"So how does it look, Ko-nii!" Yui asked giving him a full view by turning around.

"Hmmm! Honestly, It looks fantastic on you. Well! It doesn't matter what my Yui wears, everything would look good on you." Kosei gave her a heavy compliment and kept eyeing her curvy body which has changed a lot in these months that she has almost caught up to her dream world phantom figure. 

"You also look quite well. Mmnn! Those abs of yours look incredible and they are making me want to try tasting those!" Yui also complimented Kosei who is in only blue with white linen shorts and showing his lean and sweets abs.

"Okay...okay! That's enough flirting around." Kosei seeing the sultry look on Yui's face, almost lost control then hurriedly composing himself, dragged her to try one of the slides which have a little less crowd.

After enjoying the slides, two-three times then they just hang around hand in hand in peace and in the relaxed atmosphere, they enjoyed their alone time together.

"Ahhh! This time the date was more enjoyable, isn't it?" Kosei said sitting in the pool with Yui on his shoulders.

"Hmmm! I like the time we spent together like this but we don't get many chances to do so. Anyways, there is still time before the night to arrive so, can we...You know!" Yui expressed herself with a smile hung on her face. She snuggled in his arms then looking at Kosei Hesperia's eyes, she made an expression full of charm and filled with love. Kosei seeing her like this understood her to look which say that she can't wait to have her way with him.

"You know if you keep giving me this kind of look, I might not able to hold myself back!" Kosei said cupping her face with both hands.

"Mmnnnm!! Mumnp!!" Yui directly took his lips and started to rustle with their tongues.

"Hufff...huff...Hmmm!!! Wait! Let's go first into an appropriate place as I don't want to accidentally kill some creepers here!" Kosei said stopping the kiss from escalating as he got stares from their surrounding which he finds very annoying as they were mostly males who are just a moment away from becoming eunuchs for the blunder they made.

"Mmnn!!" Yui just nodded and kept hugging Kosei after controlling her breathing.

Then they both changed into normal clothing. This time, Kosei took the lead and Yui just hugged his hand and snuggled in his arms making Kosei carry her in a princess carry.

......

"Mnnmn! Munphnm!!" As soon as they reached the motel, they booked the room and hurriedly Kosei reach and entered the room then he locked the room from inside and started to pick up where they left off before.

The kissing sound kept coming for a few minutes after that. They took a break only for taking a breath in between and continued their kiss and exchange of saliva between them.

In their kissing, both of them took each other clothes off and only left in their underwear.

"Mnnmm!!~ Ko-nii~! Please make me yours. Today, I want to feel you inside of me, Mmnn~~!" Yui said with a little misty haze on her eyes from being horny which made her look very sultry at this moment.

So without replying with words, Kosei took the action by carrying her to the bed and then putting her softly and got up above Yui then they entangled with each other in a heated making out.

Kosei caressed all over her body and kissed her on her nape, and ears making Yui moan out.

"Ahhmmnn!! Mnnm~ Ko-nii!! They are sensitive Mmnn~" Yui moaned out having her ears being licked.

"Do you like it when I lick here, hmm!!" Kosei said blowing hot air above her ear which made her moan.

"Ahhh!! Mmnmm~~" Yui's moaning voice came out with her mouth.

Kosei then dragged down the kisses from the neck, shoulder, lower jaw then collar bone and continued towards the valley of two hills.

After which, Kosei took off the bra and then took a moment to observe the stunning appearance and carve it into his memory.

Her brownish-white hair scatter around all over which looked stunning with the sweat shining on them. Her phantom eyes are giving him a slight misty gleam, the fluttering eyes lash with twitching nose and bud-like lips which close and open, from them the lewd noises coming out making Kosei intoxicating.

The heaving of the twin peaks which are moving up and down with breathing rhythm, the sweet cherries on top of them are inviting him to take them inside his mouth and suck on them.

The little naval between her willowy waist also asking for attention and the soaking wet panties which hide the most hidden garden where the gardener can't wait to properly take care of those flower petals.

The slender legs with juicy thighs with all of these hot scenes added together made Kosei want to savour each and every part with the utmost attention.

Kosei took back his eyes after admiring the beautiful creation before him then he put his hands on the twin peaks which feels very soft and squashy making him sink his fingers and shape them in different shapes.

After having his fill with the feel of peaks and seeing the rip berries topping the peaks which were, again and again, enticing so he took one in his mouth and another one in between his fingers.

He Savoured the left berry sometimes and the right berry after that, giving his equal attention to both cherries.

"Ahhh! Mmnmm~~" Yui can only moan with her mouth wide open and shiver from having many mini organisms from the caresses of Kosei's hands and mouth.

Kosei kept pinching her nipples with one hand and moved his second hand to inspect the secret garden.

"Hmmm!!~ Mnnm!!~~" Yui moans increased just from the touch of Kosei in her secret garden from over the panty. The sensitivity of her flower petals is very high in a moment of heat.

Kosei caress her flower petals from above the panty then sometimes he caresses her belly button then again the bottom lips.

"Ko-nii!! Mnmmn~~ Do..don't tease me hmmn! Ahhh!!~~" Yui accusing said in between her moans.

"But you like this and look at your body being honest, hmmn! Mnnm!~~" Kosei said teasingly then gave her a hot deep kiss and at the same time, he put aside the panty or more like tore it apart from his fingers then gently fondle both lips bottom with fingers and mouth lips with the tongue of his.

"Hmmn!! hmmn!!~~ Munnn!!~ mmnn!!~ Ahhh!!" The moaning sound came from both of them as Yui took his dick in her hands from inside of the boxer and started to give him a handjob.

"Ahhh!~ Mnnm!" Kosei and Yui stopped their kissing and then changed their position.

"Ummmn!!~ Ahhh!~~" Yui moaned as Kosei licked her bottom lips with his tongue.

"Ahhh!!~ Ko-nii! It's embarrassing in this position!" Yui said with a bashful sultry smile keeping her leg in M shape so Kosei can access the lowers lips and give his full attention to the sweet garden with his tongue.

"It's beautiful! Mmnn!~ And look delicious!!" Kosei praised her looking at the bottom lips which are giving out a strong womanly fragrance then he took a deep breath which filled his nostril with her virgin cent making his head buzz.

After calming his buzzing mind, he again took notice of how warm her bottom lips are. Yui's garden is trimmed completely making her secret region look beautiful as a good gardener, he very skillfully checked her and caressed her thoroughly.

......

......

**********

A/N:

Hello Readers, I tried writing in a way that you all can enjoy but this is how it ended up.

So I hope that it can be a little likeable to you. I want to make it more exciting and more realistic feelings in the content but I don't have the skills for it as of yet.

So dear readers, please! Give me your very valuable advice as to how and what more? I can improve to make it more interesting.

Give me your comments in the comment section...how do you like this chapter?...

Don't forget to read my other work "Wish of a Lazy Otaku"...

Please give me your reviews on it...

Thank you...

.....

.....

2