54. Lewding Yui (R-18)
613 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***********

.....

......

" " Conversion or speech

' ' thoughts

[ ] Sys talking 

......

......

   ///// ( Third Person Pov) \\\\\

"Mmhm..!! Mmnph..!! Mmnmm..!! Mnnnm~~"

"Slick..!! Slurp..!! Slick..!! Slurp..!! Mnnmnn..!! Mmhm~~"

The sound of moaning and slurping rang out in the room with the two-body entangled together giving out astonishing heat and an atmosphere which has dyed pink.

"Ko-nii!! Ko-nii!! Mmnmm!! I am.... Mmnn!! My mind is going blank, Mmnhmm~~" Yui cried out in a moaning voice to which Kosei increased his speed of fingering and licking the pussy and clitoris respectively.

Kosei using his tongue technique try to stimulate the inside of Yui's pussy to make her experience a blast of orgasms.

At the same time, he is using his fingers to play with her clitoris by pinching, flicking or caressing then tracing his hand across her sensitive thigh and abdomen.

"Ohhhh!! ko'oooo'!!! ..I..I..a..am..cummminnnnnggg!!! Hnnnnngh~~" Yui then climaxed not being able to take the relentless fingering and caressing of her sensitive areas.

"Huff..!! Huff..!! Huff..!! It..it was! Huff..!! Phew..(deep breath then exhale). It was amazing darling~~" Yui huffed for a few minutes then took a deep breath and exhaled loudly then became steady after that with a smile full of pleasure Yui said the last word emphasising darling clearly.

"Mmmmm!! It's not a bad taste and I can get addicted to it *slick!*" Kosei said licking his lips after smooching her honey flavour juices she just squirted on his face.

"Now it's my turn, Darling. Let me use my new knowledge on you and return the pleasure you just provided me." Yui showed her usual smile then got up, Kosei lay down then Yui sat over his knees bending down enough to touch Kosei's little brother with her boobs.

"Slurp!! Mumph~~"

Yui took the erect dick in both hands then caress it for a few seconds then put his dick between her boobs and started to give him a boob job.

*Clamp!!* *Clamp!!* (Boob and dick balls slapping sound).

"Hmmmn!! Good, tighten your hold in your boobs and try licking it from the top, hmmn!!" Kosei thought that she looks cute so he patted her head and instructed her to put more weight on her boobs to tighten the hold of his little brother and give him more stimulation by licking his gland of his little brother.

"Hmmn..!! Mnnm..!! How..! Mmnn!! Is it..! Mnnmn~~" Yui asked between her licking the head of Kosei's little brother and massaging with her boobs.

*Clamp!!* *Clamp!!* (dick balls slapping sound with boobs).

"Hmmn..!! Mmnn..!! Good, It's amazing. You are a fast learner, Yui. Hmmn~~" Kosei praised Yui for handling his dick like a champ.

"Hmmnm~~ Darling~ Ohhh! It's great as always, look how lively it has become. Hmmnnm~~ Slick..!!" Yui playfully played with his dick licking with her tongue and constantly massaging his little brother with her tits. Kosei's dick became very hard and veins started to pop out from it, showing how excited it has become cause of the feeling of the tightness of boobs and the licking of sweet tongue on its head.

*Clamp!* *Clamp!*

"Ahhh! Mnnm! This feeling is great. Yui I am feeling it, just a little more and I will cum!" Kosei grunted feeling Yui taking his dick inside her little mouth. Kosei felt his release nearing so he encouraged her to speed up her action.

"Mumnnph!! gurur!! mnnm~~"

*Clamp!* *Clamp!* *Clamp!*

Yui muffled moans and slapping sounds are only coming from her mouth and boobs-dick friction respectively as she is taking one-third dick into her mouth and the rest are covered with her boobs.

Yui saw Kosei's expression which says he is enjoying it very much so she increased her speed of moving her boobs with her mouth and adding her tongue wrapped into her head to stimulate his dick more.

*Clamp!* *Clamp!*

"Ohhh!! I am almost there! Ahhh!" Kosei moaned feeling he is hitting his peak and about to reach the climax.

"Mnmmn! Wait Yui..! Mmnn!!" Kosei feeling almost about to cum. He stopped Yui by forcefully holding her head in a place.

*Pop!*

Yui took out a dick from her mouth but still held it in her boobs.

"Mmnn! Why did you stop me, Darling! I was so close to getting my favourite milk from here!!" Yui feels like an abandoned puppy who lost her milk.

"Well! I wanted to deliver it somewhere else today!!" Kosei meaningfully looked at her butt cheeks

Then he flipped her up and got in a missionary position as this would be both of their first time doing it.

So as not to make it more painful for Yui, Kosei massaged her abdomen and her thighs where she is most sensitive with one hand and pinched her nipples with his other hand.

"Hmmm..!! Hnnnm~~" Yui took the initiative to kiss him.

"Slurpp..!! Mnnph..!! Mnnm..!!" Tongue and saliva got exchanged between them for a few minutes.

Then after some time, they stopped to take the breathing air and then again entangled with each other.

Roaming their hands around the naked body of each other. Savouring the erotic scent which has spread in the room and the comfort feeling of their partner, they forgot about the outside world.

"Darling..!! Huff..!! Hmmm..!! Can...can you do it now, I'm feeling very tingly down there, please~" Yui voiced her thoughts about wanting her beloved's dick inside her and scratching the itchy inside of her pussy.

"Ohh..!! Okay, as you wish my dear~~" Feeling turned on by Yui's lustful expression, Kosei moved his dick in position then he inserted the tip inside the tight pussy slowly.

"Ahhgn..!! Ahhh!!" Yui cried out in a pain feeling the dick tearing her insides.

"Yui, are you all right!!" Kosei felt worried for Yui feeling her in pain and he also felt little discomfort from his dick which just only entered her pussy with only his little brother's head inside.

"No!! It's...it's fine, keep going and don't stop. Hmmn!!" Yui replied with a little tear in her eyes and firm determination.

So Kosei felt her resolve then he started to move slowly inside her and for making her lose her muscle a little, he kissed her nipples and played around with them by biting, sucking and playing with her clitoris with his hands.

After sometimes playing a little, her pussy muscle got loosened so taking the chance of pussy being lubricated from her pre cum, he slide inside her forcefully.

"Ahhh!! Darling! It hurts, Mmnmm!!" Yui painfully moaned.

"Ahhng! Mmnn! It's fine, you are a good girl. Look we are now connected, hmnnm!!" Kosei licked her tears and kissed her eyes then peck her lips affectionately. Whispered sweet words in her ears with blowing hot air to make her sensitivity ease her pain.

"Mnnnm! Darling, I'm fine now so you can move but be gentle, Okay. Mmnnm~~" Yui felt her pain ease a lot so she gave Kosei the go-ahead signal to move slowly.

"Mmnn! I'll be gentle so don't worry about it, Mmnnm!!" Kosei exhale a little hot air and moved slowly feeling the pleasure of just being inside Yui's pussy.

Kosei slowly moved his hip and took his dick out only the head remained in her pussy then again inserted fully slowly until the dick head touched her womb entrance.

"Mmmmnn~~" Just contact made both of them feel like an electric spark run all over their body which made them moan unconsciously.

Yui has long lost her hymen during her days of training for mage so there's no blood only splashes of her love juices spraying from her pussy where they are connected.

Kosei for the first time felt like why those hentai protagonists like to fuck around all the time.

In his previous life, he never got into a relationship much less had any love and affection for anyone.

So he felt very blessed to have her in this very moment his first woman.

Kosei lovingly caress her face to which she just show her smiling face to him then they both drowned each other with love and affection.

*Fwoop!!* (voice of dick balls slapping pretty ass)

*Fwoop!!*

In a just few minutes their loving and slow affection increased as they started to feel intoxicated with each other and the pleasure, they felt made them reach their joint orgasm just a few moments later so Kosei increased his speed a little faster.

*Fwoop!!* *Fwoop!!*

*Fwoop!!*

Yui's pussy which was tight from the start got, even more, tighter as she also was on the verge of breaking her dam and flooding Kosei's little brother in it.

*Fwoop!!* *Fwoop!!*

Kosei felt his little brother melting in her tight, warm and cosy pussy from seer comfort so he greeted his teeth to make sure not to cum before Yui have almost reached her orgasm.

*Fwoop!!*

*Fwoop!!*

"Ahhh!! Mnnnm!! Ohhh~~" The moaning voice of Yui made Kosei even more excited to make her a cumming mess.

*Fwoop!!*

*Fwoop!!*

"Ohhh!! Darling...my! Ahhh!! My mind is becoming a blank! Mnnnm..!! Ahhhmn~~" Yui moaned loudly while muttering in between out loud feeling a mind-boggling euphoria which made her unable to think anything but the feeling of intense pleasure.

*Splurt!!* *Splurt!!*

"Smackkk!! I am cummmminng!! Yui takes it all!! Ohhh!" Kosei felt the great suction of her pussy womb then suddenly her pussy gripped his dick in a vice grip and he felt like her pussy was seizing every drop of cumm from his dick by squeezing hard.

"Ohhh!! Hmmm!! Yes, Darling! Give me everything!! Ohhh!! I am also cumming! Ahhmnn~~" Yui shouted as her pussy and womb started being filled with hot slimy cumm of her darling which also made her squirt like crazy and unconsciously her leg wrapped around Kosei tightly.

"Huffff! Mnnnm!! Huff!!" Both of them felt mind-blowing orgasms making their spirit almost leave their body to travel around in a spirit world.

Kosei took a deep breath of Yui's fragmented hair to calm his blanking mind then exhaled sharply after the aftertaste he felt his body very light and free of any kind of worry.

"That was wonderful Yui so did you also feel good!" Kosei asked Yui loving after he calmed his heavy breathing and drumming heart but he was still feeling the aftertaste of their orgasm as his body twitched slightly.

"Hmmm!!" Yui hummed in response feeling shy after the deed and still not over her mind-boggling orgasm if Kosei tried to see Yui's expression at this he might start another round without thinking anything as she still has a blissful expression with drool coming out of her mouth.

"Okay, just rest for a while as we still have an hour to meet up with everyone, smooch!" Kosei lovingly caresses her hair then kissed her forehead then tucked her head in his bosom and wrapped his arms around her waist then closed his eyes to rest not forgetting to remind his little peeping tom 'Sys' to wake him up in an hour from now then got in deep sleep.

He didn't forget to unlock his Grimoire senses which he locked up before their session as he didn't want anyone to annoy him.

As they went into dreamland after the heavy workout but a few distances away from them a peeping tom was also submerged in her afterglow from the climax.

.....

A little distance away from them on an opposite building on a balcony, a figure can be seen huffing and breathing deeply laying on a recliner chair with her clothes in a mess if someone looks closely then they can tell she played with herself as the slimy liquid present between her legs and wet underwear beside her.

"Huff...huff..!!!.Ahhh! Haa!!" (exhaling deeply)

"Hmmm! How relieving this felt but Kosei! Ohh! You are not getting away with this without extinguishing the fire you have just light inside me, Hmmn~~" Lisa sighed hotly looking at her miserable appearance then tidy up her clothes and look towards the room where Yui and Kosei were resting then licked her lips sexily and swore to seduce him.

Kosei who is snoring happily didn't know that he had just turned someone's switch on and that someone now eyeing him to fall into her traps. Even If he knew about her, he would just smile with happiness as without doing anything he got another waifu who became head over heel for him.

......

......

***********

A/N: 

 Nowadays, I was busy improving my writing R-18 chapters so don't forget to comment on how you like this chapter.

Again don't forget to read my original novel "Wish of a Lazy Otaku". Just search with this exact name on the webnovel site or app search panel then add the book to your library.

Thank you very much for your support.

.......

.......

3