55. Liese and Selina Spending Some Quality Time
107 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***********

.....

......

" " Conversion or speech

' ' thoughts

[ ] Sys talking 

......

......

   ///// ( Third Person Pov) \\\\\

(Liese Side of the story)

"Sister, what are you busy with. I wanted us to spend some more quality time together doing something fun." Liese's sister suddenly came and startled Liese who was busy with her research and was on a verge of completing her macro. At the last moment, Liese stabilised the macro and turned toward her sister.

"Selina, my dear sister. Just let me finish this macro and for now, go play with others. I will join you soon once I finish here, Okay!" Liese smiled softly at her sister and promised her then coxed her to play outside so Liese can concentrate on her work.

"Okay, hehehe! Don't forget what you just said, now who will play with me. Mmnn!" Liese heard her smirk and grin as she succeeded in making Liese promise her. Selina mumbling to herself left Liese alone to her devices.

 "Sigh... let's do this and finish up with this soon so I can pamper my little sister." Liese just sighed softly looking at her sister's happy smile. After being filled with positive energy, she readied herself with determination.

Then taking a deep breath and calming her mind, Liese again started to work at creating her teleportation macro as she is trying to combine it with her Logos Art that's why this is taking so much time.

After two hours of working and brainstorming on the combination to make the teleport macro, Lisa finally managed to create her macro with Logo Art as a base.

"Phew!... Damn, that was hard that's why I prefer to steal someone's else research. Ohh! well, now that I completed the initial goal, for now, let's go see what my lovely sister doing." Liese stretched herself and took a deep breath then exhale to free her mind from its oxygen level from overheating and relax from the tense nerves.

*Swoosh!*

Liese teleported with her new teleport Macro to her room which is also Selina's. Her sister's room is quite some distance away from the classroom she was in before. Liese didn't want to hear the headmaster complain to her later about breaking his precious academy as he has to fix it afterwards so she took the liberty and ask his permission beforehand to use that classroom for her research purpose.

"Ahhh! Damn, I am sweating, hmm! I should take a bath first before finding my little sister." I sniff then mumbled to myself seeing little sweat on my clothes.

Liese took extra clothes to change into and then move towards the female shower room to take a dip and relax from little tension in the body.

*Step!* *Step!*

Liese's footsteps of echo in the empty hallways after a while she reached the bathroom.

"Hmmmn..!!" Once Liese entered the changing room which was attached to the bathroom, she felt someone was already inside the bathroom seeing the clothes in the basket and the towel missing.

Then she strip herself of all clothing then kept them in the basket and took the towel to wrap it around her hot and bothered body which can make anyone entice them to sink into the sin.

Liese at least like this place for its luxury as the place is huge for mare bathroom and maybe a few dozens of girls can bath here at the same time still have some space left.

Liese entered the bathroom and then cleaned her body with some shampoo and kept the towel aside for drying herself later then rinsed with water.

After that, she moved inside warm water in the large tub, which basically should be called a hot spring with the natural hot water in here.

"Ahhh! Mnnnm!" Liese unconsciously moaned comfortably not minding the silent stare someone present in the tub already giving her which is becoming more pronounced.

"Ohh! Hi there Lilith, I didn't see you for a second!" Liese greeted her after identifying her and waved her hand with a teasing smile.

"Hmmn! Hi Liese, it's just you!" Lilith responded with a nod and small blush on her face.

*Splash!* (water splashes sound)

"Ummn! Lilith, how do you maintain your sexy body? Ohhh! These are fantastic. Mmnmn! How soft, cosy, ohhh!" Liese suddenly teleported behind Lilith using the new teleport macro which she made today and her hands sneaked into Lilith's boobs which made her fingers sink into them with their softness.

"Kyaaaaaa!!" Lilith screamed hearing Liese's voice sound behind her making her jump out and splashing water everywhere.

"Mnnnm! Lisaaaa! no..not..not..there .don....don't... Mnnmmn..!!!." Lilith moaned and mumbled between moans feeling the hand on her boobs and from the grouping how arousing she was feeling.

"Noooo..! Mmnmm...!! Ahhhhhhhh!!" Liese forgot for a second that Lilith has very sensitive towards touch in her special places and when she moaned loudly then Liese's mind came back and took her hands from Lilith's boobs and sat a little distance away from her.

"Huff huff...!! LIESE...! huff...!" Lilith huffed a little and felt that she may have dirtied the water so she felt ashamed and angry at Liese but first she calm her mind and body from the foreign feeling she felt a moment ago.

Liese unconsciously put her hands on her boobs and compare them with Lilith's which made her sigh of relief that her's aren't losing out to Lilith.

"So how is it don't you feel amazing!" Liese asked with a teasing grin on her face and Lilith has very little knowledge about sex life as just seeing or hearing anything related to it she can't control herself just like right now.

*Clutch!*

"LIESE...!! How do you want to die? I will make sure, you experience pain very slowly, today!" Lilith clutched her magnum and pointed at Liese's head asking with extreme anger and embarrassment.

"Hehehe!! Ohh! Common Lilith, just chill. I was just greeting you and making some bond you know like old times." Liese laughed at Lilith's flipping and cute reaction Lilith is showing more and more nowadays.

*Click!*

*Bang!*

The sound of gun clicking and bullet firing heard by then Liese had teleported from there after she was gone the bathroom has broken down in a half with Lilith's wrath.

"So much for the bath ohh well I can do that next time in the evening with my little sister. Hmm! It's good that my clothes are intact as I picked them up from changing room before teleporting to my room otherwise I might have lost these two of my favourite dresses." Liese wearing her sexy attire mumbled herself. Still, she always enjoys Lilith's reaction to her teasings. She doesn't know why ice queen Lilith has changed so much but this Lilith suits her more.

After finishing changing herself, Liese moved out to find her little sister to spend some time with her and pamper her.

Now after Liese reunited with her sister, she felt how much she has made Selina worry and sad.

After calming from her obsession, Liese felt that she did something very stupid before which she was now regretting but it's not like she can correct them so Lisa felt that she must give her sister, Selina, the happiness she has lost due to her being whimsical about her obsessions becoming strong.

Whenever Liese gets a chance she pampers her sister Selina and makes sure she has everything she needs.

.....

Sometime later, Liese finds Selina playing with some students or more like taking some embarrassing photos with her camera.

"Little sister, come here and don't embarrass your fellow students," Liese called out to Selina some distance away with a smile on her face.

"Eh! Coming Sis, hehehe! Today, I got many good scopes!" Selina waved at her sister hearing her shout then grinning ran out toward Liese, looking at her camera which has been filled with a lot of embarrassing pics which she had just taken.

"Hey little sis, where do you want to go, today?" Liese asked her sister, Selina and ruffled her hair.

"Hmmm! We went to town many times but today I want to go somewhere else." Selina looked troubled as she has not gone many places she doesn't know much about outside places.

"Okay, then let's tour around a few places which I think you will most likely going to like those places." Liese thought for a bit then as if came up with a good idea and suggested it to Selina.

"Hmmm!" Selina nodded towards Liese as if agreeing with her to take the lead.

"Here hold my hand as we are going to teleport directly there!" Liese put her hand in front of her little sister to hold her hand so she can just teleport there.

"Oh.!!.Okay!" Selina hold Liese's hand and then waited for her to do her thing.

*Swish!*

After Liese conjure her macro, they teleported from there as she has just made the macro so she hasn't mastered it, that's why she has to be careful with the macro basic steps but once she mastered it, she will only need to gesture to get it to work.

*Swoosh!*

Then suddenly, they appeared on the roof of some random building.

"Ohhh! Wow Sis, can you teach me this teleport Macro, pretty please!" Selina looked at her surroundings and they are somewhere else that she can't identify. Selina finds this super cool so she starts pestering her sister with the cute face.

"Ahh! fine...fine, I will!" Liese calms down the bubbly girl after promising her.

"So Sis where are we," Selina asks taking out the camera and taking the shots of random passersby or buildings.

"Well, look at your right side and you will know where we are!" Liese then moved her head to the right then pointed her sister to look at the big ass tower.

"Ohhh! What's with the tower and what's it called again? Ahh! Yes, it's Eiffel Tower. It looks awesome from this up close, so this is Paris! Hehehe! I am going to take a lot of shots." Selina sees the trademark tower, she identifies it immediately and who wouldn't as this place is one of the places on her list to go.

Then she ran towards the tower for more closer and grinned with a sheepish smile on her face.

"Hey little sis, don't run around like that and wait for me, you little girl!" Liese smiled at Selina's enthusiasm and then ran behind her.

After that, they tour around some more places in Paris and Selina even took Liese up in the Eiffel Tower and took the photos together.

Shopping the malls, buying souvenirs and tasting the unique delicacies then they enjoy the time together and became much closer as Sisters. They return to the academy only when the night came...

.......

....….

***********

0