CHAPTER 3- My only friend is weird.
208 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 3- My only friend is weird.

(Pov- Yuki.)

A Family...

Saik climbed the stairs and entered his room.

... He's a nice boy, even if he doesn't seem like it ... He's not that handsome, but he's not ugly either ... A 9 out of 10 ... He never combs his hair and most of the time his hair covers his eyes ... If he had a better hairstyle, he'd look really cute.

I'm starting to realize what kind of person Saik is ... He's not a bad boy, but he's not good either ... He's a guy who doesn't care what other people say ... And he only cares about himself ... I was a bit surprised that he considers me part of his family ... To be honest, I am very happy.

... I have a family again ... I am happy again.

I thought I would always be alone and have no one to talk to ... But thanks to Saik, my lonely life ended ... I have a friend... I have friends again ...! Although it's a bit sad that my only friend is a weird guy ... He never smiles and is a loner ... That makes me his only friend too!

Fufu. Don't worry, Saik, I'll help you make friends ... And if a miracle happens, you will also get a girlfriend.

Leave it to me, your trustworthy friend. When you finish high school, you will have friends and a cute girlfriend!

I'd offer to be your girlfriend, but I'm a ghost and you're not my type. I prefer guys with glasses ... Although I doubt that you will accept me as a girlfriend, I died when I was 10 years old, I am a little girl ... Even though I am 15 years old ... But ghosts cannot grow old.

But don't worry, I'll help you get a beautiful girlfriend! Count with my help!

Over dinner, I told Saik about my plan so that he could make friends, but received a very "unexpected" response.

"No, thanks. I don't want to have friends ... And they are not necessary for me either. But thank you for your concern."

"Ah... I knew you would say something like that."

"I guess I feel more comfortable without friends ... I feel calm and relaxed. Having friends will only take away from my valuable time."

"Wow... That is a very depressing way of thinking. What kind of life did you have?"

"A lonely life, I suppose."

Saik lifted the hair that was covering his eyes and I think I blushed a little... I knew he was cute if he combed his hair.

"W-wow ... You are cuter than I expected."

"Eh?"

"I-I mean ... I've never seen your eyes so well ... Your eyes are beautiful."

—... “Thank you? I got used to covering my eyes with my hair so that the ghosts wouldn't realize that I could see them ... Although it also has its disadvantages. Having my hair combed like this makes me look weirder and I can't wear glasses. I have to wear contact lenses."

—... "Do you wear glasses?"

"I used to... I guess seeing ghosts damaged my vision."

... No, Yuki, he doesn't wear glasses anymore, so you can't be attracted.

"By the way, did you like the soup? I don't know how to cook that well, but at least I tried."

"Y-yes, it's delicious ..."

Although it is true, he does not know how to cook ... The taste is a little weird, but he's a newbie at this, can't complain.

"Thanks for being nice... I know the taste is a little weird, but at least it's edible... I guess."

You guess ?!

"I'll learn to cook better, I promise you."

... He's too kind, but he's also selfish ... Who really is the boy named "Saik"? Is a nice guy only nice to me or is he nice to everyone? I want to know him better.

17