Chapter 6: Studying at Home
103 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So...why are we in my room again?" Adonis asked as he sat on his bed late in the afternoon. The body pillow of Leanes, fleshlight, and dildo hidden underneath his bed

"Because your room is cool Adonis. Even though it has some adult things it is cool. I feel like I'm living out my fantasy right before my eyes." Kaede said as she poured over a notebook of math equations, munching on potato chips.

"Yeah, but couldn't we have studied at your place Kaede?" Adonis asked Kaede to which she looked like she got slapped in the face from the one person she admired

"Adonis you should know better than to see a girl's room even if you're gay."

"Oh. So you, Sakura, and Yumi get a free pass?"

"Yeah." Kaede simply said

"...the way you violate my private sanctuary is a little concerning Kaede." Adonis said with a bit of a frightened look on his face

"Just let it go Adonis." Yumi said as she was drawing in her sketchbook since she already finished her homework for the summer

'Man girls are scary.' Adonis silently thought as he watched Kaede go through the math problems. Sakura helping her. Adonis then got out his computer and started to browse for an hour until Kaede was done

Kaede stretched her arms after being done with her homework for the day. 

"Now that I've done my homework I'm not sure what we should do now."

"I've got an idea." Sakura said

30 minutes later the 4 were in the living room playing Twister

"Right foot, to yellow." Sakura said

"Dang it. My feet are tied up." Kaede said as she fell to the ground while Adonis was doing gymnastic level moves, "How are you so flexible Adonis?"

"I have my ways." Adonis just said as he got up and plopped on the couch and turned on the tv and flipped through the channels and came across one that was talking about him, "Huh. I'm getting more popular."

"Adonis are you going to work with any of the more popular brands when you get out of school?" Sakura asked as she sat down

"Yeah. I plan to, since my schedule would not be dominated by school anymore I plan on going with the bigger brands. I've gotten some offers from the bigger brands before, but I've always turned them down to focus on school no matter how big the paycheck is."

"Even though you can get A's in every subject even if you didn't go to school."

"Haha, now that you mention it yeah I could, but I just want to be a teen and have fun before I become an adult. Don't really care about fame or a paycheck. Well...I do cause who doesn't want to be famous and rich this day and age? Plus I think my fame will skyrocket when I come out as gay."

"Oh yeah, do you want the public to know that you are gay Adonis?" Kaede asked as Adonis shook his head

"Nah, would be way too much trouble right now if the public knew I was a gay model right now."

"Really?" Kaede cocked her head still not understanding what Adonis meant

"Maybe because you know that I am gay Kaede." Adonis humored Kaede 

"Yeah. I think that's it." Kaede sat next to Adonis and watched the tv with Sakura and Adonis

'Plus. I don't even know how the world will react to me being a different species. I'll keep that to myself until the time comes.' Adonis thought as he flipped through channels once again.

"Oh yeah. Where is Yumi right now?" Adonis asked

"She went home. Says she is writing some fanfiction about a bl novel she is currently reading." Sakura replied

"Ah that one." Adonis thought back wondering what it would be like to be the mc of that novel. He has picked up book a couple of days ago and couldn't stop reading it. Sure the plot about the hero needing to defeat the demon lord and getting a harem of handsome guys was a little cliche, but aren't all wish fulfillment stories all about cliches? And since this was a bl and harem story he was reading Adonis had the feeling that the demon lord would be in the mc's harem as well. It was a gut feeling that he had.

And then Adonis had a thought. What would happen if someone from this world was "summoned" to Adonis's home world. What would they think? Would they think that the culture of his home world was completely alien due to how put sex and pleasure on a pedestal, and how sex in public was completely normal? What would the person think about the horny sluts looking to have sex with them? They wouldn't be surprised by magic at all, but with how much sex the denizens of Adonis's world would surely throw the person off. Also the fact that the they don't wear clothes at all would be a bit confusing for the person summoned.

Adonis shook his head though, not sure what the other person would think of his world of sex. One thing is for sure, at least in Adonis's mind, the person that would be summoned would most definitely WANT to go back home. Adonis could only laugh at that. His world isn't one a wish fulfilling person would want to go to, unless the person was gay themselves and could conform to the new rules of the world they were put in.

Adonis then thought about what Aanaan would change about his world when he came to this one. The humans were quite creative in their ideas that the people of his world didn't think about cause they were too busy fucking. It wasn't like there weren't any innovations in his world, because there certainly were innovations, but they put sex first over that. Adonis also knew that his world was much larger than the city he called home. He would definitely have to explore the world the first thing after he got back...after having sex with Leanes for a VERY LONG time. He was going to treat Leanes the only way he knew how.

Adonis then blinked as he got out of his thinking mode and looked at the clock. 6pm. Adonis got up and turned off the tv then headed outside. 

The sun was still up in the sky as he walked the streets of Tokyo. He does a lot of thinking when he walks alone. What kind of pleasures would Aanaan bring back with him. He knew how Aanaan acted like, but he didn't know what he was thinking. Maybe something that excited him and fit into his world's values would be added to the list, but as to what things he would bring back he didn't know. He would have to meet Aanaan personally to understand.

Adonis walked down to the train station and boarded a train, no particular destination in mind. He put his earbuds in and listened to some music he liked as he sat down.

An hour later he got off the train and headed to a park he liked to be at when he had a lot on his mind. Checking his phone he got some text messages from a group he was in with the girls.

Kaede: Adonis where are you going? You left without saying a word.

Adonis: Ah. I'm headed to a park I usually go to when I have a lot on my mind

Kaede: Oh okay. Then we will head home.

Sakura: And you better tell us where you're going next time okay?

Adonis: Haha. Okay I will.

Adonis turned off his phone and walked a few more minutes before arriving at the park. Couples walking together, teens sitting on blankets doing homework together. Adonis smiled at the scenery before walking around and sitting on a bench and crossing his legs. Adonis instinctively went to grab his sketchbook, but didn't find it. Right, he left it at home. Fortunately he had his phone and started to sketch other adult drawing of Leanes and himself.

In his head, Adonis was a prisoner and Leanes was a warden. Both naked because why not, and Adonis couldn't imagine Leanes wearing any clothes since he always saw Leanes in the nude. Anyway, Adonis was currently chained up in the drawing, with a collar around his neck and a ball gag in his mouth, restrained in a sexual position by Leanes who was currently licking Adonis's ass. The prison cell was nicely lit and kept near the warden's office in case Leanes wanted to play with his toys. Pictures of previous sessions hanging in the walls of the cell and the office reminding Adonis that he belonged to him.

1 hour passed by since he started the drawing. He noticed the battery getting low, so he stopped his drawing and locked his phone, putting it in his pocket and going home. Boarding the train and walking home.

When he got home he noticed his mom wasn't home and that she made dinner for him. She left a note saying she was going out with some girlfriends so she wouldn't be home until after midnight. Which Adonis didn't get. If girls could have girlfriends, why couldn't boys have boyfriends? This was also another thing he didn't understand when it came to the humans of Earth.

He ate dinner in silence and since the girls and his mom were out he could cum without being seen or heard. So he quickly ate dinner and put the dishes in the sink and went up to his room, taking his clothes off in the process and taking out the body pillow and dildo with vibrator function.

His cock went erect and now was as long as his flaccid cock from before the magic was casted on him, but Adonis still thought his erect cock was still a little small compared to how big it actually could get, but he would have to wait until the magic to run out. Didn't mean he couldn't have his fun. 

Putting the lubricated dildo in his ass. Adonis moaned softly and slowly pushed the dildo further into his ass.

Feeling the dildo push further and further into his ass was always a pleasant sensation to Adonis thanks to his increased sensitivity to pleasure also thanks to his differing biology. With the dildo up his rectum as far it will go Adonis grabbed the remote that came with the dildo and turned it on to the lowest setting.

"Nnnnnmmm~~." Adonis moaned as he leaned back in his bed. Letting the vibrator do its thing in his ass, using different vibration patterns every so often, "M-man this feels good~~."

A couple minutes later Adonis turned it up to level 3 on the remote and Adonis could instantly feel a change as the feeling got more intense. 

"Haaa mmmmm~~~." He moaned louder as he humped the air. Cum coming out of his cock. No, it still wasn't enough to satisfy him so he went to level 5 the max level on the vibrator

"Nnnnnnnnnngggggghhhh~~~~!!" Adonis moaned as cum flew out of his cock and onto his body. His cock twitching as he came two, three, four, five more times in rapid succession. 

He turned off the vibrator and huffed as his body shivered in pleasure wanting more, "Ha haaaaaa~~ that felt good. I haven't came in so long." He said as he slowly took the vibrator out of his ass and looked at it, "Aanann really knows me." He said with a smile on his lips as he went to the bathroom to clean up and then went to sleep satisfied. Placing the vibrator underneath the bed and hugging the body pillow. He went to sleep almost instantly.

 

0