Where is begins….
212 7 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 AUTHOR HERE ~

So guys I'm a new writer as this is my first novel any criticism is appreciated also try to write how to solve it. Also forgive me if my grammar is a bit weird as English isn't my first language. I don't own harry Potter nor I will in the future ...yet every characters are owned by J.K. except my own OC .Rowling and all rights are reserved by her.

***

I was in a nothing, I felt nothing. You may ask how did even got here? Well I was your everyday Joe, good in his studies and life generally but very, very lonely. 

I was at the bus station waiting for my you guessed it bus-chan while reading a web novel. The ones that made my blood boil, those fecal induced novels where the shut-in goes to gather the best anime waifus faster one could say 'Rem best girl' while in reality they can't even go across the street to buy a bar of soap to maintain their hygiene. 

Considering I read novels that begins with a truck accident, I should have been more aware of my surroundings, but alas…. it was not meant to be.
I just looked up, my last moment of my life inside the windshield of the truck. A entity, humanoid made from white paint with a child like stature, but his faceless head somehow had the largest inhumane shit eating grin.

Truth laughed, “Ah! I kind of get it, no wonder those good for nothing ROBS spend time reincarnating mortals just to see them grovel for wishes only to end up as a ‘Immortals’ not knowing what true end is like”.

A kid sitting minding his own business catches his eye?, “looks like the orders up, truck goes hoot, hoot Biaaaatach”.

The bystanders were terrified from the crash. The truck started to smoke, an explosion occurred but surprisingly except a single boy no one died while there wasn’t a driver inside most news outlets thought this as government conspiracy, but nobody knew what really happened.

Next thing I know, I’m here I this void. Don’t really know how much time passed, it must have been days if not weeks- “fifteen seconds”. 

“Wah…” my short-lived monologue was interrupted while I dumbly replied. 

“Fifteen seconds, in your earth time, you idiot”. I look at my killer not with anger, no that was not even close but with confusion, doubt and apprehension. Then it clicked abruptly that this was in fact Truth.

"Heh~ looks like I'm quite famous......" he replied, I realized he was-"yes I'm reading your mind try not to be a bumbling dolt, both of us know that you could better than that".

I had so many questions, yet the hidden was crystal clear that he didn't want to answer those generic questions. With these thoughts in mind, speaking of mind my head felt so clear, free- "HEY!" My attention snapped back to him.

"Isekai time?" under pressure this was the best I could  come up with.

"What do you think shitty Sherlock? there literally nothing you could do form which I require someone for".

I started panickingwith my questions no better than the last. Guess its wish time, "My first wish is for me to get Requiem  Killer Queen" I smugly said.

“I think you forgot my rule of equivalent change you silly” I froze, the smugness rapidly washed off my face.

“ Well, well, well I know how you hate those novels where people got free wishes don’t you” Fuck he knows that!. Deep inside I always despised simps getting world shaking powers. One thing Land of the Free has taught  where ever you communism engage lethal force.

“See that what I like about you always self-aware, well you could exchange wishes for something” pausing he continued.

“Not like you have anything other than your soul, well you could change one of your five senses of minor power boost or something, so I as the merciful as I am made a wheel of fortune for pitiful mortals such as you, but it’s only for the world anything not anything else- well you know the rest” I sighed well I can’t really get op powers but knowing Him maybe I’ll leave in one piece if I’m lucky.

I spin it when I just thought of doing that. “Alright, Boy I’m so excited about this” I saw in the split vision so many world Naruto, JoJo , Bleach and so on. Every second of that spin had me sweating, I don’t know how a soul sweats or that was just my soul juices flowing, but it was nerve racking. I was never had enough luck on gachas but come on luck.  

"CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER, IT'S HARRY POTTER", TRUTHS voice boomed.

 "Well it could be worse".

“Well no but actually yes” Truth started laughing maniacally.
"ww-what do you mean” I asked. “Nothing, now where was I yes anything else you want to do I know you got something you clever boy”.

 I was thinking about exchange anime protagonist always did do limb or eye for power thing, but I didn’t want to enter into the world limbless. I knew it could be healed but those kinds of healing magic was pretty high tier considering the only seen of such magic was with mouldymort and Pettigrew. 

 I called out to Truth, ‘I Alistor exchange my left eye for talent in psychic powers'. I made up the mind of mine and making myself dramatic than I am maybe I'll intimidate him?.

 Truth looked amused, “Not the best but also not the worse, yea sure, so one of your five senses in exchange for your talent in psychic powers is that right?” there was something in that tone I couldn't decipher but yeah I mean he was right everyone could learn to do that in Harry Potter, but I wanted to do that wandlessly from what I remember you needed to be extremely talented for that. 

 The fanfics I’ve read didn’t have anyone doing that except dear old mouldymort maybe dumbledork, and I definitely needed to keep my mind from being violated besides I don’t know wanted to annoy Him only to leave empty-handed that would suck.

 'Yes’ I said. 

“Well the bargain has been made, hope to see you soon off you go” he clapped his hand and a vortex of something appeared under me. "What About My FAMILEEEEE-AHHhHHH!’.

***

SOMEWHERE INSIDE VOID:

“Mortals never cease to amaze me about, how they never consider the consequences of their words. Muahaha hahaha muahaha”

 

 

 

 

4