There’s more than what the eyes see…
94 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Usually only a letter is sent to those who have a relative in the magical world, but Mr. Riddle is too young so, a thought came to me why don't  I to give you the letter and apparate both of you in Diagon alley, oh! Diagon Alley is where you get everything written here” said Albus point to the backside of the letter.

‘Tom’s back?’ well, I didn’t see him where was he?.

“All students are given a month off every year, so yes he is” Ablus eyebrows was raised.
Umm.. yes, we don’t interact much” to interact? We haven’t spoken to each other ever.
“Don’t worry now you’re both going to be wizardsyou be talking about lots of different stuff I think he considered this to be a kids thing.
“Now pack your luggage. We’ll be leaving shortly
Considering the amount of Stuff I got it’s going to be much’

{----------------°----------------------}

Toms Pov:

Going towards the gate I saw professor Dumbledore was standing there with someone.

Is that Damien with him?, so he IS a wizard not like I didn’t expect the insane freak not to be.


“Good afternoon professor, Damien” both nodded back.


I made mental recollection of him. He was almost all the time alone by himself. He screams late in nights. He stares at people till he turns red and his eyes start to water up, slams his head into trees in the backyard, plays with toys made for young toddlers at least till I left for Hogwarts, really likes to stare people a lot and Likes to throw coins or something alike everywhere, like the time he sliced the fat kid's little pinkie of his foot with his magic outburst and told the matron that fat kid did it and when I was walking by he turned around and smiled at me. Which then I was blamed. Was he handicapped? I genuinely wondered. Most likely, since the matron theartened to  kick anyone out who bullies him and scared everyone when an older boy didn’t get adopted and turned 16 and said she kicked him out when he in truth joined the church wonder why she went to such lengths for him?

And we’re here


"Tom why don’t you take him to the shops and help him buy his material, I’m going to go now take care boys” with that professor apparated off.


Now I’m stuck with this bozo. Giving the most deadpan stare I could muster. “well I’ll go and buy your clothes, books among other things, don’t worry Hogwarts will pay for first years who don’t have anyone to pay for them” he nodded along. I don’t want to do anything with him, but I need to keep my top student image for extra lessons.


well you go and buy your wand at Ollivanders and choose your petjust show your invitation letter if they ask the bill, also don’t look for me your school utilities will arrive right in your dorm room and nobody will come to get you to the train use the money the matron gave you and go there. Follow where people gathering and vanishingyou’ll get to the train.”Pausing quickly to say something nice to him, surprisingly people will eat flattery anytime.


"Considering your unique position in school, I’ll be watching you on how you would beat those odds, good day,” I finished looked him in the eye, Good! There’s fear in his eyes. He should be afraid and stays away me..freak, with that I turned around and left.

{--------------°-------------------}

Damien's Pov:

'Shit, old man left me with this weirdo. He just keeps staring at me’ Riddle begun to speak.

“well I’ll go and buy your clothes, books among other things, don’t worry Hogwarts will pay for first years who don’t have anyone to pay for them” ooh there was something about him that makes me want to listen to him, no wonder he was called charismatic. I nodded.


“well you go and buy your wand at Ollivanders and choose your pet, just show your invitation letter if they ask the bill also don’t look for me, your school utilities will arrive right in your room and nobody will come to get you to the train use the money the matron gave you and go there. Follow where people gathering and vanishing, you’ll get to the train.”Good I need to stay the heck away from this dude. Which then he paused, looking me dead in the eye he continued, “Considering your unique position in school I’ll be watching on how you beat those odds, good day.”


He’s going to kill me, no, no he can’t not when it’s my first year, he isn't that insane is he?....My heart felt as if it ran a marathon I need to hide in Hogwarts from him before I go ‘missing.’ Nice, he’s running away looks like he can’t handle the isekai’ed swagger.


Now where was I? Yes, need a wand first.

 Trivia :

  • Tom riddle's even as a child had IQ and EQ surpassing the average adult.
  •  Memories that were resurfacing was distorted in kid Damien because of ........? While the real memories were suppressed also from the same reason.
  • Dream man was in reality made up by kid Damien who was lonely.
  • Kid Damien developed schizophrenia sometime in his life to deal with those resurfacing memories
  • When a fully grown adult mind resurfacing in developing child's brain caused Kid Damien mentalality is questionable which later carried in his teenager life.



How was the twist?
  • Shocking Votes: 1 16.7%
  • M.night shyalaman lvl Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Meh~ Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saw it coming Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Bad Votes: 1 16.7%
Total voters: 6
0