[ Vol 2. Arc V – The Defense of High-Crag Pass ] – Chapter 118 – The Two Gifts of Lyria ❤❤❤
138 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Explicit Content

Stepping into the dingy room that served as a front for the forge, I saw through the vast open door what I expected; a wide black stone hearth blazing high to heat molten ore, slabs of crude iron, almost like a red marble soaking in the depths, glowing ores slowly transforming into puddles of bubbling liquid metal. Lyria loved working in the forge. When we first met, she said it was a delight at first. She could destroy something to create something better -- with fire. I, too, loved the raging crimson fires dancing in her eyes. But that did not explain why she now stood somewhere else. On the opposite side of that giant hearth. An amused expression, somewhat mischievous too, found its spot on her face.

Theko was nowhere in the forge. Good job, there Lyria. A slight blush washed over me as I realised why Lyria sent Theko away. Her posture, rigid and bold, seemed carved of ice blue granite; face angular like a statue of a goddess, her palms face down touched the toned muscles of her arms, wrist stiff as her fingers splayed to form a comfortable wrap around her arms. Behind that sly look, her chest rose and fell rhythmically, perfectly matching the whisper of peal escaping her lips between each audible breath she inhaled.

My blood turned to liquid fire; while a dew of tiny beads of icy sweat ran down my back. The lustful greed seeping through me forced me to step aside into the corner just away from the doorway of the forge. No matter her allure, it could only do so much in thawing someone. I glanced back, observing that delicate tremble on her exquisite frame, while my beautiful yet wild lady smouldered nearby, following my every shadow with those intense silver-grey orbs.

"Rils," her tantalizing voice rang off the stone floor, instantly sending discomfort-laced warmth flood through me. And I felt guiltier, mostly because of what I wanted, what I craved.

Lyria's choice of clothing had altered. A low and ample blouse, tightly laced up her waist. The fabric stretched slightly on her shoulders, moulding across some vague point of sensuality between her generous bust. No modest jewellery to adorn her frame yet embellished by the lace of a thin yet indescribably delicate black skirt displayed her lower half lasciviously. With each step she took, her dancing sinews beautifully captured her perfection.

"Rils, you are not going to wriggle your way out this time," she said lustfully as she stepped closer. Her powerful arms met the wall behind me with a gentle slap, pinning me directly and blocking my escape.

Stepping into that limited space left for me, only reduced the suffocating presence she radiated and unveiled her attractiveness nonetheless. Lyria laughed low, tender tones filling that tiny space like warm summer air. My own traitorous body refused to resist her carnal presence that promised smooth silkiness and luxurious petals if I could let her get her way with me. Every fibre of my being craved that sinful wantonness.

"Forge Marm, so bold of you to corner a Lady in her own Hold," I purred, holding a ray of hope that my roguish charm would get me out of the situation. I desperately craved Lyria but not in a manner that she held the reins.

"And what will you do, Rils? Call out for help. Go ahead. Let them know that their commander is ravaged by her wife," she replied with a mischievous sparkle.

My wife! My libido found life again.

My knees buckled slightly under the temptation to submit to Lyria's sweet seduction. Guiltily. In response, Lyria's laughter grew louder as she leaned forward, smelling the very air I breathed -- indeed almost swallowing it as she finally breathed me in fully. Her lustful gaze roamed over my body; stripping it with her piercing silver-grey eyes. With each playful glare, an incandescent hot ebony glow scattered across my complexion.

"I came from a long journey and haven't had a decent bath in weeks," I slowly uttered. Part of me wanted to escape the predicament while another irrational part of me wanted to let go of all inhibitions.

"I got two gifts for you. Clean up and wear the first one for me. I will be waiting for you in our room," she said simply as a subtle breeze brought the sound of heavy drawers opening and closing.

One fast spin later and what I thought presented itself. An outfit, so lasciviously transparent from neck to toe in racy flashes of sexual innuendo; tied tightly with an ornate silken belt. Several frills adorned the bottom as if made of gossamer wings that danced before reaching down. The provocative lingerie covered the sparse flesh of my stomach, cut sensually between the sharp midriff and curvy hips, barely scraped with the lace covering the curves of my thighs. My dark ebony skin could be seen right through the cream of white silken panties embellished with scarlet red lace across the entire crotch, pleating the expensive panty to enhance my allure. Bare, uncovered and displayed in front of Lyria, I hoped to submit to that inevitable surrender before the daring tiefling.


A chastened twitch shook me to the core; Lyria smirked through luscious lips and enjoyed the effect of the sight. Alone in our room, the racy lingerie seemed to have awoken and even prodded the ravenous beast in Lyria. She played upon my shyness, enjoying my discomfort at the lack of modesty as I gingerly strolled inside the room. Her eyes slowly drank in the voluptuous curves, only to be held fixated on my underwear. The blouse she wore, so tight that it pushed out against her breast, revealing a hint more than her toned womanhood, left me breathless. She grinned wider knowing full well that it outlined all those features that I loved. Resting a hand upon her hip, she crooked a finger teasingly at me.

She jumped onto the bed and snuggled into a melting smile, beckoning me along. Impatiently I moved, urged by the unrelenting onslaught of sexual urges racing through me since our separation. A few paces before, I stopped and blinked at the feeling of hot liquid rising fire flaring within me. Already her husky laugh, like dark velvet, shattered my resolve. I watched her sexy sway, making the room smell like rose and winter wine.

"You do enjoy making me strut around like a harlot," I accused.

In reply, Lyria pulled her legs up, wrapping arms around her knee as her palms pressed softly together forming petals. Her tone, muffled with carnality and a hint of arrogance as if she revelled in knowing exactly how easily she could drag me in her lust.

"Rils, have I told you how tempting you look with that cute pout on your lips?" she cooed, "If you play a good girl, I might even start being nice to you. Potentially, I would even allow you to do a few things that are lurking in your mind."

Taking a deep breath, desperate for her touch, I smiled nervously, fearing what my wife had in mind.

Lyria hopped from the bed, and slowly, almost seductively moving closer, she inhaled me, holding my head lightly.

Our heads were close enough that I felt the temperature rise. Lyria placed a gentle kiss on my lips. Slowly, ever so slow, she traced her lips around mine, briefly feeling the magic enter her soul. She sighed contentedly. I tried to push deeper and take her more but she remained tantalizingly firm. Smiling, she withdrew without parting our lips, tugging my eager body gently with her. Draping herself over me, she placed her arm between us gently caressing the exposed skin of my belly, setting ripples that weaved a path down to graze over the soft hair growing around my pubic. My clit tightened with anticipation as Lyria lightly nuzzled the top.

Lyria raised one hand, combing across my hair, and massaging the nape of my neck. Her other hand slowly undid the wraps of the silken belt, letting the racy robe open, exposing my bare modesty. With a sly wink, she let go of my mouth; her lips found other venues to explore. Moving down to stare past my bare throat and cleavage, continuing further down, she settled on my quivering soft breast. Her plump soft lips rose and sank almost playfully in the fondness of my tit. She fluttered slightly across the area of my breasts. My own muscles undulated beneath my skin as she slowly devoured my nipples. Her hot tongue sent a wave of undeniable pleasure along the tip of my hard nipple. I gasped, clumsily gripping her head as my senses faltered.

Excitedly, pulling me closer, her hand squeezing my naked breast, she shifted her weight so that her well-toned leg, partially wrapped around, held the weight of my failing body. Her other hand, coiled around my waist, desperately seeking the smooth hemispheres of my ass. Eventually, her callous hands squeezed them gently. The sheer pressure of her rock-solid muscle suggested the raw power and passion she held within.

With trembling hands, I stripped her blouse, letting it fall to the floor. Her breast, pronounced in curve and endowment bounced away, feeling liberated from their confinement. I watched its mesmerising beauty intently with hungry eyes. At my ravenous gaze, she smiled wide; a genuine welcome warmth cascaded over her cheekbones. Arching a brow, her lips dropped back to my breast, moving from one breast to another with the same joy.

My hips bend voluntarily at the gentle squeeze of her grip around my ass, forcing me to lower myself roughly. The sensations building quickly, desires raged in heartbeats, each one greeted another as her other hand slid leisurely down my spine towards the succulent hillock of my ass. As anticipation heightened and desire increased, still waiting, Lyria laid both sets of fingertips on either side of the crack, gently parting the cheeks. Unable to bear more anticipation and her arousing taunts, I moaned with frustration. Lyria was taking it too slow.

Flautingly, I parted my legs, unconsciously lifting my pelvis bone towards Lyria as I further spread my legs. With our closeness and shared passion, sweat dropped unending down my forehead and cheeks. She gripped me harder, lifting her head from my breast, a subtle smile brightening her face, baring her razor-sharp teeth. She obviously savoured seeing me naked and straining against her. Reaching for the hemline of her skirt, Lyria furtively eased it over her wide alluring hips, hovering until she let it fall completely away revealing her well-honed form and her lush physique underneath.

Her breast bounced freely, taunting me to act on my impulse. With flailing hands, I desperately held to her breast. Lyria arched, almost abruptly at my touch as liquid fire razed through her spine. Lyria resumed working her lips, suckling on my nipples, extracting a deeply satisfied moan with every flick of her tongue. Her tail perfectly curled, rippling around and offering a comforting caress around my thighs.

For Lyria, who was extremely conscious of her tail, to bring it out and even engage in play with it; she is far more aroused than she let it slip.

Her full hips facing towards me, forced me to peer between her glistening hips, viewing directly at the furious folds of her labia begging my attention. Those jagged outlines immediately reminded me to focus on her enthralling bottom. My arms snaked around her sinewy shoulders, palms gripping her horns, while my lips exhumed warm fiery breath at her not-so-tender lovemaking. Holding her horns for support, I tugged against her thighs, drawing closer until desire throbbed within both of us. Her tail wrapped around my hips, twisted and writhed, teasing my inflamed senses. A thrilling sensation caused her to tremble violently on the brink, squeezing her strong thighs; demanding help. I gently brushed against her bristling folds extracting a wonderous moan from her in return.

Lyria knew what she must do. Taking me with ardour, she tenderly carried me to the bed, tossing me back beside her. She felt my weight sink on top of her as I opened my gaping jaws for a ravishing attack on her breast. I tugged against her thighs, drawing closer, feeling almost the throbbing desire in her loins. Gently, I pried apart with my hands, placing little kisses along the moist outer folds of her labia. Her voluptuous smoulder peeked with wicked promise at me as her eye shot in my direction.

She quickly dragged me to the edge of my bed, parting my legs wide apart. She knelt before them, almost worshipping. Her fingers caught the rim of my silken panty, twisting it deliberately over my small sensitive folds. Pinching the fabric with her claws, she slowly drew it from beneath me, stretching it over my already sweating and eager snatch, teasing my arousal. Biting into lips with desperate passion, she turned to spit on my luscious parts sending waves of heat flooding through me and rising up.

My rebellious grinding hips moved on their own to receive her. She slowly slid upwards between my thighs like some veritable chasm consumed between desire and indecency. Her tail, gently flicked and danced around my ankles, caressing it with feather-light touches; so very cautious and beyond comprehension, sending sensations of pure ecstasy reaching above.

"Rils, relax please, I have been dreaming of this," she slowly purred. No further words were needed to comprehend what she wanted to do next.

Parting my folds with her clawed but well-trimmed fingers, Lyria rubbed a little, testing the moisture. Overwhelmed by rippling desire coursing through me, wetness soaked the fabric of the bed. At her touch, vibrating goose bumps ran along my entire length. Finding my entrance slick, she held her finger delicately with a husky intense smile. Her tail whisked vigorously in rhythm, dancing to her racing heartbeat. She lightly pushed her finger inside my voracious forbidden zone. Her digit slowly gained entry, feeling the wet flesh inside, slithering along. Ever bolder, she gradually thrust in, taking delight in the fact that her insertion caused my clit to throb.

My carnal muscles tightened around her digit. The come-hither move of her fingers, sent deep ripples of undeniable pleasure, saturating my senses. My flesh ignited violently as her invasion expanded, spreading an essence of bliss, swelling me. My uncontrollable spasms travelled down my lengths, overflowing, flooding me with pleasure. Every last fibre of my being screamed with ecstasy. Senses saturated with a wave of gripping excitement, I managed a gasp, trying vainly not to beg and failing in resolve.

Gripping her horn tightly, almost twisting her head, I uttered between struggled moans, "Lyria...... Fuck.... more fingers....... tongue......"

Laughing, tongue inside her mouth; she slowly withdrew her digit, pushing a warm wave of urgency down my abdomen.

"Lyria..... oh..... please... don't make me beg," I protested. Our eyes met, sharing mutual fervour simply fused in an intense erotic haze.

"Fine," I relented, "More fingers in my cunt and tongue please,"

She slipped in again, one finger, followed by another, watching me suffer the familiar stretch as she settled her digits. Ever so slow, my wave of desire undulated as she oozed her silky soft affection to my starving inner cunt. The scent of sex grew stronger, giving Lyria that conceited grin that she craved. Twisting her finger within me, she tweaked the magic move. Come-hither with her fingers quicken my arousal further. The walls of my vagina tightened around her digits as she arched her finger pressing against my sensitive hidden spot, slowly massaging it, spreading a molten pleasure throughout my being. My core muscles pulsated tightly around her fingers, liberally releasing my vaginal fluid, while loud moans tore me apart. A wave of uncontrollable heat rippled from within, mangling my senses, oversaturating them with overwhelming pleasure. Moaning deep sounds of delight and need crashed inside me.

Filled with an uncontrollable throbbing urge, I lifted my hips, presenting my wide open immodest quim to her pink flicking tongue -- begging it to ravage. Her tongue darting forward, plunging directly above the warm juicy cavern, flicked quick and determined. Wantonly swirling around, she suckled gently on my lovely hidden mound, thoroughly enjoying taking me to my melting point. My senses revelled with unexpected sensation, muddled confusion laced with sparks of intense pleasure racing inside me.

Lyria worked fervently at her worshipping task. Not even my shattering wail broke her out of her intoxicated reverie. Moans and curses tore from my mouth uncontrollably. Not resisting, for no resistance felt so delicious that the bliss consumed me wholeheartedly. One warm softness was massaged firmly, while another encouraged me to bend and break -- to give in to the carnal rush. I shouted out her name in multiple voices with my involuntary gush of juices, as ecstasy robbed me with mewing gasps promising a heated climax.

Involuntarily closing my eyes tightly, to block my tears from falling, not wanting to be stopped by the one kneeling before me. My senses tangled, enlarging the very being of Lyria till she filled all of my senses. Even her rhythmic breath, the way she blew languid sultry breaths down my delicate flesh felt like effortful whisper grazing in my ears, leaving tantalising traces across my neck. All control was lost to my mindless writhing and squirming of flesh. Orgasm ripped through me like molten lava, deeply spreading intense pulses of oversaturated pleasure through me. Another final wave rose from within me, exploding my surrounding with tormenting ecstasy. Spreading my limbs in all directions as a sole note of harmony that made escalating throes of ecstatic waves taking me to a heavenly gratification.

Lyria took delight in savouring every glorious moment I offered her. With a quick flick of her tongue, cleansing off remnants of my pleasures to quench their sizzling impulses. Her swift effort rendered long-lasting caresses as I collapsed against the bedside desperately holding tight to everything Lyria had to provide, relishing in the tender accepting torture that she provided.

Before long, we both cuddled around, wrapped in each other's arms, staring dreamily into our eyes. Hugging tightly, warm snuggles reigned supreme in the room. I began to feel refreshed, slowly drifting off, deeper and deeper inside my soul. Watching the stars flash outside the window gradually brought me out of my post-orgasm lethargy. A Moment later, small explosions, like bursts of energy fluttered within me. Sprawled out of the bed, warmly snuggled beside my very own sex goddess and bathed in warmth and privacy filled me with a renewed vigour.

"Regarding the second gift," Lyria said, tracing her fingers through the sweat-soaked hair on my shoulders. Letting go gently, she rearranged her hair and skirt a bit, while her vivid gaze pierced into mine lovingly, when she uttered the word, "Adjuration."

Playfully pulling her hands, I said, "The wedding must wait till we survive the oncoming tempest."

"No. Adjuration," she repeated as she gave another seductive look, mocking me with a loving glance, "That is the name of the weapon I crafted for you."

"Since someone apparently no longer holds the last weapon I crafted for them," said Lyria with a fake admonishment in her voice. I could only muster a weak pleading look, like a puppy that knew it soiled the favourite rug of its mistress.

Still feeling the after effect of our silent communion, I willing took her extended arm as she led me. We walked slowly towards the door, not bothered about covering my nudity. Witnessing that feeling that we shared for each other, I allowed her arm to twine around mine as she slowly pulled an ornate box. Leaning forward, her sensual stare absorbed me as her silver-grey eyes transfixed upon my face.

"Open this beautiful box and inside you will find something created specifically for you," Lyria instructed with a sweet melodic voice.

"It's a urumi," I squealed in delight. The delight was as good as the act that she just performed on me.

In a casual callous tone, still failing to keep her affections in control Lyria uttered, "Fine kiss me now,"

Warm tendrils scurried through my naked flesh while her huge bright eyes adoringly shining, staring happily at me, were too hard to resist. Wrapping my arms around her, I pulled her in for a deep tender kiss.

6