Hunting for food.(Chapter 8/short chapter)
199 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mumu Apple would wake up with a cute yawn as the morning sun shines and blinds them a little. They slowly got up and dusted themselves slightly as they groggily put the bricks back into the wall. After that, they got that done, and they would look through the bag and realize some of their food was stolen away by something overnight. after getting up and sighing a bit, they would slap themselves a couple of times to wake up and would see something that shocked her to her core. A bright and beautiful sun shines down on the kingdom's walls, and bright green fresh grass glistens with wet morning dew. Mumu was suddenly in a better mood. The sight helped her finally experience what is like outside of the wall, and she already enjoyed this different sight. She heard stories about flaming barrels made by her fellow slums people.

After getting everything ready and done, they got back onto four legs and began to sprint on the wet grass to find some food or at least some small animals to kill and cook. Honestly, Their Cat side of her mind took the wheel and would have her body tumble and fumble as they went hiding inside of a large, not dead tree. Mumu Apple took control of the wooden wheel, looked through her leather Backpack, and took out the Common pet egg(E-). Honestly, she forgot about this and wondered what would be inside, so they began to try everything to try hatching it(From what little to no knowledge she has on cracking this bad boi open.)

Light bulb dings in her head, and her eyes glowed as they scanned the Common pet egg for any information on how to hatch it without turning it into an omelet. After doing that and having some problems reading the big words, it says to keep it in a warm place and let it hatch (Between a few hours or days)can start the hatching process of the egg. Mumu smiled at having another friend and put the egg back into her Medium Leather bag left pocket. (E+ quality)

They heard something, and suddenly a large brown and fluffy creature came out of a bush, and they had a small tiny horn on top of their head. The animal was a small horned rabbit, and it was busy eating some grass. It looked cute, but Mumu does not care right now as they only see the weird animals as food with legs. Mumu began sneaking down the tree and took out her serrated dagger(E+ rank), and began to use her low-level stealth to attempt to get close to it, and she failed when thumping onto the ground and the small horned rabbit began to bolt off in a rush.

Now more hungry than ever, Mumu Apple began to chase after the small horned rabbit on all fours as they thought, screw weapons, I want to bloody eat. Meanwhile, two guards were chuckling as they watched some beastkin chase after one of the most pathetic excuses for a monster that was running away. After much stumbling and sprinting, Mumu finally got the small horned rabbit and then proceeded to stab it a few times quickly before the simple process of getting the bloody furs off. A small pile of torn-up hair was behind her, and Mumu Apple looked at a slightly mangled but still intact small horned rabbit with droll coming from their mouth. Honestly, it looked so good, tasty, and fatty. 

The now-dead small horned rabbit in random thrown-out stuff looked like spices from the surrounding area and roasted over a fire surrounded by rocks. They patiently waited for the parts of the rabbit, which were stuck on sticks, to cook all the way through so they could eat and continue to try exploring the new and little scary world they were in right now. Around her, Merchants go down the stone road to deliver goods to the middle and upper rings of the city, adventurers laughing and enjoying simple missions to earn coins or drinking at an inn. Guards laughed as they bullied and shook down homeless people for anything of value.

Mumu apple continued eating all the food before putting the common egg wrapped in some torn cloth near but not too close to the fire. As they closely watched the egg, they began to fall asleep. Soon enough, they decided to roll up into a ball and proceed to take a nap while guarding her soon-to-be first-ever friend.

Announcement
Hey, so back, guys, and sorry for the super late chapter. I had to get my computer keyboard fixed, been drained of ideas, and other things(that and being lazy). So here is a short chapter, and hopefully, 1000 words or more chapters will happen in the future. thanks for waiting.
5