Portable Trap creation and Evolution time.(Chapter 11)
173 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mumu Apple wakes up slowly and slumps their way out of the basement, eats some of the guild's free snacks basket, and then stumbles back into the cellar to splash their face with some water from a barrel. After that, sleepy Mumu apple wakes up a good bit and then gets their Travel Backpack back on. Make sure Hushy is awake and fed and goes upstairs and walks out of the guild after having a little dream of getting more food and killing monsters without being halfway from dead.

Mumu Apple would walk up the basement stairs and go up to the second floor, a large crafting area with very few people busy making new blueprints for better weapons and other things. But Mumu apple was going to experiment with the Silk sacks(E+)and try making it into some portable trap of sorts, but first was getting all 0.8 lbs worth of rabbit pelt out of her bag, and they threw it away cause they smelt it once and threw it away.

Hitting some poor sap outside, but now Mumu apple was busy squeezing the sacks to get the silk out, and people around the crafting area were chuckling a little seeing a small child playing with silk sacks. Still, in reality, Mumu Apple was struck by the inspiration hammer. And right now, she had what by her amount was 3 lbs worth of Large spider silk. They began trying many things with the strong spider silk, and then a light bulb appeared in their head, and they took out the Sewing Needle(E-).

They found it during their trash dungeon adventure. Mumu Apple started to slowly use her self-taught sewing skills with concentration and ignore the rude-sounding adventurers around her. After a good amount of failure, they finally got two pairs of Spider Silk gloves(E-), and they got their thrown rabbit pelt back after it got chucked back into a window and hit them in the back of the head. Both materials sewed turned the Spider silk gloves with whatever weird sewing skills. Into the new Padded Silk gloves(E+). Mumu Apple put them on and began checking out her fancy new gloves.

Mumu Apple:....... :)

You have crafted a pair of Spider Silk gloves and combined them with an item of the same quality. Congrats on crafting an E+ quality item, and you gained the title 'Beginners Craftswoman" and the Skill CraftLv1(lesser) as a reward. 

Sewinglv5(lesser)became SewingLv1(Lesser-). Your hands became slightly better at sewing and making clothing items, And your dex increased by 2 more points for your future sewing skills.

CraftingLv1(lesser) descriptionLv1

Mumu Apple would gently put the now sleepy Hushy back into their little bag and begin using her Analyzing Eye to check how decent is her new proper feeling gloves.

Name: Padded Silk Gloves
Item Quality: E+
Durability:25/25
Particular Skill: Silk ControlLv1(Lesser)
Description: A Unique pair of Padded Spider silk gloves created by someone of poor status and no reputation to have people care or notice. These gloves are decently made and are very warm and durable enough to last a while, but these gloves also allow the User to use 1 to 3 points of durability. To create a string of solid and stable web which can be used to Slow down monsters or trap small animals or monsters for an easier kill. (Using high-quality items to upgrade these gloves can change how much control the User can have over said silk.)

Mumu Apple would walk away with a smile on her face and a skip in her step as right now, making something like this is precisely needed for better survival. Mumu would spend time using all of her money in getting two more water skins, 6 stale loaves(E-), and now they are down to 12 copper coins from the goods they bought that are low quality and high quantity. Meanwhile, A few lowly thugs got paid by guards who wanted to "get rid" of a certain poor cat beastkin. It was that Fat Knight plus friends who hated that Cat and seeing them walk among the middle and upper-middle class and buy food and water without saying anything.

The Fat guard and Friends also found out she was the one who stole 5 silver coins worth of chocolate muffins and then some. The thugs began to follow Mumu Apple, Who ended up in the grass plans to do a little hunting for those giant silk spiders. Hushy was on alert as they didn't want their friend to get hurt again by those weird-legged creatures, Quickly Hushy saw something, and Mumu was not being stupid. Quickly hides in the grass and began sneaking towards the smaller but still spooky Large silk spiders, who were too busy turning their lunch into a liquid substance to drink it up.

Mumu Apple started to slowly worm their way over to the 4 silk spiders and like a cat to a mouse. Quickly would pull one in, making a silent and swift kill. I mean, slowly, Mumu Apple kills all four spiders and has collected about 5.5 lbs of silk and placed them into her Cow leather Bag. They noticed something that confused them, and they quickly checked their status and saw an unknown site.

Name: Mumu Apple
Level:5/5(Evolution Possible)
Class: Thief Lv2
Race: Lesser half beastkin(Cat)
Experience Bar: Max/400
Class Experience:530/600
Status Effect: N/A
Height:4ft5
Age: 8 years old
Food Meter:98%
Water Meter:78%
Clean Meter:100%
Gender: Female
Strength:7
dexterity:20
Intelligence:8
Vitality:8
Wisdom:5(1+)
Charisma:5
Luck:2
HP:18/18(0.2 per hour)
Sp:10/15(0.2 per hour)
MP:0/0
Skills: Wild SwingsLv3(Lesser), Analyze EyeLv3(Lesser), BackStabLv2(Lesser), CraftLv1(Lesser)

Passives:Dagger MasteryLv7(Lesser),PicklockingLv5(Lesser),StealthLv8(lesser),Hunger ResistinceLv3(lesser),CookingLv4(lesser), Fire startingLv3(Lesser),SewingLv1(Lesser-), Bleeding Resistance(lesser)Lv3, Fear ResistinceLv5(Lesser), SurvivalistLv2(Lesser), DiggingLv3(Lesser),LimitBreakerLvMax(Hidden)

Mumu Apple would give the Evolution option a good ol slap, and a screen appears.

Name: Half Were Beastkin(Cat)
Evolution Rank: Common
Evolution requirement: None
Description: an Evolution that young beastkin took when they decided to gain the ability to go into their [Half Werecat form]. The User at the cost of 150% more stamina and hunger drain. But User gains a 1.2 multiplier in agility and strength, but the User cannot use weapons other than their new claws and clawed weapons. This transformation is hard to level up but is a reward that grows in level and age. (New Rage stat will appear in status)

Name; Half Shadow Beastkin(Cat)
Evolution Rank: Un-Common
Evolution requirements: Grow up in dark places or have a Thief class
Description: All shadow beastkin are born to the dark depths of the shadows. beastkin children who have grown in dangerous, gloomy, and dark places sometimes evolve into this as a way to survive longer. This evolution is remarkable for swift and stealthy Beastkin who are trained pr hired to become thieves or Assassins, and the User gains two skills. consealmentLv1(Lesser) and Cloak and Dagger are skills made for hiding and dealing significant damage to people who can't see what is there. (Warning user will develop a Mana CircitLv1 and experience great mental pain.)

Mumu Apple was in shock from her two choices, and they had no idea what evolution was or what it meant. They sat down on a stump and began weighing their options. Meanwhile, the hired thugs were following the little punks trail, and the smell of Beastkin cat hair and the blood of monsters gave them a good sent path. When they got halfway to the location, they got out their weapons and tried to start fighting. But they got blinded by a bright light as Mumu Apple began to transform in front of them(to be continued)

 

which evolution do you think Mumu Apple should choose?
  • Half Were beastkin(Cat) Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Half Shadow Beastkin(Cat) Votes: 26 96.3%
Total voters: 27
6