Half Beastkin Dijivolves to half Shadow Beastkin!(Chapter 12)
166 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bright light shines, and Mumu apple began to mentally and loudly scream in pain as the Evolution started to happen and slowly changed it. The Mana circuit began to force its way into Mumu's body as it slowly connects veins and fills them with new and rich Mana, which caused more mental pain on the user. But pain resistance began to appear, and it would increase one more level as the mental and bodily pain was new to the user, but it was all worth it. After a Minute, Mumu Apple would land back on the ground fully healed, and Stamina flowed into her as her Evolotuion began to change her externally.

The three thugs watched as her cat ears grew slightly oversized and turned dark blue, along with her tail and fur. The fur on her body increased in thickness, her small nails turned to proper tiny claws, protective cat hair on her legs would now cover 100% of it, and her arms would also gain more thick but soft cat hairs, Last their eyes and body changed to change shape to show speed and swiftness. Mumu Apple's eyes open, and Hushy, filled with joy as their master changed into something incredible. They fired A small but fast barrage of water bullets into one of the thug's eyes, giving them a squirt gun level of a concussion. 

The thugs would rush over to Mumu Apple, who would disappear like mist with high stealth, and they began to sneak around in the short grass. The Thugs, both confused and angry, started looking for the little shit. But Faster than they could see, several significant cuts and small gashes began to appear on their bodies, which made them scream in pain and fail over onto the ground like a bowling pin. A now visible Mumu Apple, with no mercy, killed all three of them, with Hushy joining in cause they wanted to be strong as well.

She had a decent skill on her daggers, and the vital points were also stabbed and sliced like a cooking roasted rabbit over a fire. Mumu Apple would do a cute victory pose along with Hushy, who leveled up, and all their skills did the same. Mumu Apple took out a broken Mirror and began checking out their new look and their newly evolved stats and techniques.

Name: Mumu Apple
Level:1/10
Class: Thief Lv3
Race: half-shadow beastkin(Cat)
Experience Bar: 300/1000
Class Experience:230/800
Status Effect: N/A
Height:4ft5
Age: 8 years old
Food Meter:13%
Water Meter:58%
Clean Meter:100%
Gender: Female
Strength:10
dexterity:30
Intelligence:10
Vitality:12
Wisdom:10
Charisma:15
Luck:5
HP:25/25(2.8 per hour)
Sp:10/30(3.5 per hour)
MP:0/5(0.4 per hour)
Skills: Vital Strikelv1(Lesser), Analyze EyeLv3(Lesser), BackStabLv3(Lesser), CraftLv1(Lesser),ConsealamentLv1(Lesser)

Passives:Dagger MasteryLv8(Lesser),PicklockingLv5(Lesser),StealthLv9(lesser),Hunger ResistinceLv4(lesser),CookingLv4(lesser), Fire startingLv3(Lesser),SewingLv1(Lesser-), Bleeding Resistance(lesser)Lv4, Fear ResistinceLv5(Lesser), SurvivalistLv2(Lesser), DiggingLv3(Lesser),LimitBreakerLvMax(Hidden), Pain ResistanceLv2(Lesser),Mana circitLv1(Lesser)

Name: Wild Swings changed to Vital StrikeLv1(Lesser)
description: your swings with a Dagger, and our weapon no longer exists as a savage and brutal attack. Now your Attacks are deadly Stabs and slash to vital area's deal 100% more damage plus the user's weapon damage(25% weapon damage if armored or 0% if the enemy has high defense and or heavy armored)
Skill Cost: 5 Stamina for each instance of Vital stab. (Can stack with Backstab)

Name: ConsealamentLv1(Lesser)
Description: It is an essential skill that allows the user to turn slightly invisible and makes it harder to detect, and sneaking becomes easier. Hiding in shadows, sneaking in the grass, or crouching walking in non-crowded places will allow the user to activate this skill. But it slowly drains Mana over time and even more if you decide to do quick movements.
skill cost: 1 Mana every 3 seconds. (2 mana every 2 seconds if being speedy.)

Mumu Apple closes the window and smiles at their cute new look. But right now was not the time as her stomach growls loudly, and they with Hushy in their tiny living bag. They took all 5 silver coins, 30 copper coins, and all food rations from the now-dead thugs, along with any spare supplies they had stolen. Soon Mumu Apple was back at the guild, and Saria would look over and walk over to Mumu Apple and wave.

Saria(Good mood): Hey Mumu Apple, what happened to you? I like your new look, but I almost thought you were another random Beastkin who walked in. 

Mumu Apple began to use her hands and body language to explain. She experienced something called Evolution. Saria chuckles and gives Mumu Apple a hug and a head pat, as they are happy they evolved and gotten stronger. Mumu Apple's stomach growls, and Saria would chuckle as they guided Mumu to a large empty table for just the two of them. A tall Elf boy in uniform would have some papyrus paper and an expensive magic pen in her hands. they gave both the short Dog Beastkin and Cat beastkin some menus made out of papyrus paper.

Elf  Waiter: Hello, welcome to this Guilds build-in sit and eat. How much food do you want, you gluttons?

Mumu Apple began different waves and motions with their hands since they might read decently. But Writing is not something they can do or fancy noble stuff they keep hearing about from different adventurers. Saria sighs and begins to explain what Mumu Apple wanted to order, and it is going to be a long one.

Saria: Well, my friend here can't speak, so they try to tell you in hand movements. "I want a large roasted Mana Buck Legs(E+)with spicy sauce covered in it, a small bowl of pet food for Hushy, and two bowls of Bone Broth Noodles extra-large."

Elf Waiter: Well, that will cost 25 silver coins, and I guess the Ale and Elk sandwich cup with sweet sauce combo(E+ Quality) for the usual mam?

Saria would nod in a reasonable amount of shock along with the waiter and give the waiter the 32 silver coins, and the waiter left with their food orders and the menus. And would mentally scream as her rent money had drained a little, and now they are going to need to do a few solo quests to fix that issue. But right now, it's Mumu Apple being happy, and Saria waits for their food to finish cooking. After knowing how long, Both Mumu Apple and Hushy began chowing down like Hushy on their fresh and hot food orders. Saria just watched in amazement, along with the waiter and a few new fresh Members in the adventure guild, how Fast a small child and a Fishstick ate.

Mumu Apple and Hushy would have big ol bellies from the food they had eaten, But now full of food, energy, and ready to do anything. Mumu Apple would get Hushy into their little living bag, and both of them left to the guild's training grounds to try figuring out how to get better control of this Mana circuit. A certain barbarian watches Mumu enter the training grounds, and they slowly gain a smile. (Chapter end)

6