Elf Barbarian vs Mumu and Hushy in a Duel! Part 1(Chapter 13)
144 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mumu apple stopped training, and they saw what they thought was an old friend they knew very little. However, Velvet had other intentions, and seeing that the dam cat evolved, they were mad and annoyed they see them back here ready to train like they could do that. Since Saria is not here to dropkick them, Velvetwillo teaches this cat how a high-ranking person of the upper-middle class fights. Meanwhile, Mumu Apple was busy listening to some advice from a fellow adventurer of her kind. 

Cat beastkin Adventurer(Rogue): Look, Kid, how you hold the dagger is wrong. How are you going to wield the dagger-like this, not like this, alright?

Mumu Apple nods, and she begins to take the advice to heart and tries getting used to holding her daggers away. Their small-clawed fingers would stop poking and prodding her skin. Velvet would quickly interrupt this by shoving the older cat to the ground and standing in front of the Supprised Mumu Apple.

Velvet Merloom: Get out of my way, dumb cat. Poor ass cat, I challenge you to a duel! I want to prove it to everyone here. Your kind of people should not live here in the middle and upper-middle class of these walls!

They said in a booming voice, and many guild members began to talk among each other the guild receptionist would be a little miffed at the noise and walks over to see what was going on. (Narrator chan: here to explain what a duel is)A fight is when two or more guild members agree to duel in a 1 v 1 or 2 v 2. As part of the duel, It allows bets between two or more people in a fight to increase the scales. However, contests are only allowed if someone decides to do it and has contributed an item or more. The winner is chosen by whoever yields or has given up. 

Caramel: Alright, alright, don't be rude to other members for no reason even tho it's true. Now give out an item or two and bet on them, then a handshake to a said duel. Don't be a crybaby if you bet something of high value and lose it. Rule 1 is that killing is not allowed and can get you banned from this guild or ranked down to a lower-ranked. The second rule is to offer coins of any amount to substitute for a valuable item.

The third rule is you can not and not in any way use dangerous high-level magic that can destroy guild grounds or the guild itself. We used to allow this rule when the guild had massive funding from the government, but it got cut short, but A- and S rank adventurers fired off another flaming geyser spell when a duel happened. which resulted in a ban from all guilds and half of our funding got cut and then some. Now give me an item or two of value, and this duel can start. Sorry for all the talking, as I keep having to state this every time one happens.

Caramel said with dark circles around their eyes, and a few people stepped back once they gave a mean look to a few selected adventurers. After that moment, Mumu Apple gives her spider silk gloves and all of her tiny silver coins, and Velvet Merloom is the cocky daughter of an upper-middle-class family. She would bet a deed to a Small broken house with two floors in the slums with many monsters living in it that would kill anyone with no fighting skill and a faulty potion that barely works and acts as a harmful poison then minor wounds health herb mixture.

Velvet planned to kill the poor cat two ways via the house is infested with monsters, and then the "helpful poison" will kill them slowly if they try to drink it. They would create a match where they win but allow Velvet to keep the items and then some as a "Nice" gesture with evil intention. After more awkward talking, both sides agreed to the duel. Mumu and Hushy, who is in a bit of holding the bag on Mumu's rouge clothes, would be 12 feet away to the left, and Velvet would be 16 feet to the right side of the training area. Mumu Apple using her brain, would check their friends(not really)Stats and had a sweat drop moment.

Name: Velvet Merloom
Level:??/15
Class: Barbarian Lv???
Race: ???
Guild Rank: E+
ThreatLevel(New!): F-
Title(s): Noble(Upper-Middle rank)
Experience Bar:120/850
Class Experience:250/755
Status Effect: Angry(Minor-)
Height:6ft2
Age: 25 years old(Human years)
Food Meter:100%
Water Meter:100%
Clean Meter:100%
Gender: Female
Strength:??
Dexterity:??
Intelligence:??
Vitality:??
Wisdom:??
Charisma:??
Luck:??
HP:???/???(15.5 per hour)
Sp:??/??(12.0 per hour)
MP:0/0
(Analyzing Eyes level is too low to see anything else or the complete information.)

Mumu Apple now had a problem, and they can't tell almost anything from this person's stats, But that does not currently matter as She and Hushy have to fight. But before they could pull out their weapon. Velvet would be flying towards Mumu Apple would almost get a knuckle sandwich to the face, but being small and Nimble, they quickly dodged it at the last second and countered the attack with a claw swipe with their new but tiny claws. It did almost nothing, and Mumu apple slid under Velvet and was now a couple of feet away, with her Serrated and Poison daggers.

Velvet Merloom: Where are you going? I have a bone to pick with a dirty-ass cat like you!

Velvet shouted angrily before taking out a large iron ball from their pocket and throwing it hard, sending it flying towards Mumu at high speeds(Zoom!). Mumu Apple barely got dodged as the speeding iron ball crashed into a rock which turned into nothing. However, a Stone crushing gut-punch sends them flying into a training dummy with a loud(Crash!). Mumu Apple coughs up some blood as they slowly get up after that blow. However, Hushy got super angry, and 6 tiny water bullets drained their mana halfway, and they started to fly at Velvet. It did very little damage but did cause a little stagger moment.

Velvet(Anger Rising): So your still alive after taking my Stone-breaking fist. But your fish pet is so weak.

They started to taunt the Mute cat as the slowly growing crowd watched the fight begin. Only a few seconds had passed, and things were already getting interesting. Mumu apple smirked and quickly crouched before using concealment for the second time in her life. People gasped as some of them saw their form disappear a decent bit, and the perception of some of them made it think they disappeared, while others with great eyes could see their footsteps and even see a slight shimmer in their form. But to the Asshat of an Upper Middle-Class Elf, they were getting very pissed as the fucking cat used magic and a super basic spell as well.

Velvet(getting very pissed): Alright, who fucking taught this dam feline is pissing me AHHHH!

They yelled in pain as a double Vital Strike Sneak attack cut into the expensive clothes of Velvet. And then Velvet screamed in pain as their leg tendons get very damaged as they stagger at the cowardly move they created. Now blind in anger, they would quickly turn around and do a wild leg sweep, destroying some ground. But Velvet quickly deactivated concealment and would flip over their attack, cut with both daggers several times on their leg and arm before landing 5 feet away with an actual cool-looking pose after. The large crowd cheered for such excellent actions and booedBarbarianarian, which filed their anger more.

Mumu Apple would smile and wave as both Hushy and themselves began making Mute taunts towards Velvet, who can read their Lips. That was the last straw, and Velvet Merloom started to increase in size, bulk up muscles, and a scary Roar of Rage filled the battlegrounds. Velvet had a massive 7ft tall body with large bulging muscles with veins bulging from them, and eyes full of red bleeding Rage as their plan was going to fail. Mumu Apple quickly tosses their small bag with Hushy in it to the Kind Rogue in the background who caught it, and then Velvet made another Feared Roar. And They Charged At Mumu with increased speed and strength, A mighty fist was flying towards Mumu Apple(To be continued.).

7