Character Status update(Mumu Apple)
255 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Name: Mumu Apple
Level:1/10
Class: Thief Lv3
Race: half-shadow beastkin(Cat)
Experience Bar: 300/1000
Class Experience:230/800
Status Effect: N/A
Height:4ft5
Age: 8 years old
Food Meter:13%
Water Meter:58%
Clean Meter:100%
Gender: Female
Strength:10
dexterity:30
Intelligence:10
Vitality:12
Wisdom:10
Charisma:15
Luck:5
HP:25/25(2.8 per hour)
Sp:30/30(3.5 per hour)
MP:10/10(0.4 per hour)
Skills: Vital Strikelv2(Lesser), Analyze EyeLv3(Lesser), BackStabLv3(Lesser), CraftLv1(Lesser),ConsealamentLv2(Lesser)

Passives:Dagger MasteryLv8(Lesser),PicklockingLv5(Lesser),StealthLv9(lesser),Hunger ResistinceLv4(lesser),CookingLv4(lesser), Fire startingLv3(Lesser),SewingLv1(Lesser-), Bleeding ResistanceLv7(Lesser), Fear ResistinceLv8(Lesser), DiggingLv3(Lesser),LimitBreakerLvMax(Hidden), Pain ResistanceLv5(Lesser),Mana circitLv2(Lesser), hemorage resistanceLv4(Lesser)

Spoiler

Name: Vital StrikeLv2(Lesser)
description: your Attacks are deadly Stabs and slash to vital areas deal 110% more damage plus the user's weapon damage(30% damage if armored or 0% if the enemy has high defense and or heavy armored)
Skill Cost: 5 Stamina for each instance of Vital stab. (Can stack with Backstab)

Name: ConsealamentLv2(Lesser)
Description: It is an essential skill that allows the user to turn invisible and makes it harder to detect, and sneaking becomes easier. Hiding in shadows, sneaking in the grass, or crouching walking in non-crowded places will allow the user to activate this Skill. But it slowly drains Mana over time and even more if you decide to do quick movements.
skill cost: 1.1 Mana every 3 seconds. (1.8 mana every 2.1 seconds if being speedy.)

BackStabLv2(Lesser): Deal 1.3x More Damage if you Do a BackStab on an Enemy who does not see you. If the enemy does, this Skill does nothing at all, and no multipliers will apply. Instead, this Skill will increase in Damage each level up and backstabbing while the enemy does not know you are there or looking is the most deadly weapon. It will take 3 Stamina to do a Single backstab, and it will double the amount used if you ever missed a cross.

Passives

SurvivalistLv1(lesser): you have survived and created a small camp to live in all by yourself. With this passive, you learn how to survive better, and each level gives you little bits of how to stay in the environments you are in.

PicklockingLv4(Lesser): A simple skill that each level gives more success at picking locking doors, safes, and other locks. This Skill is what all Thief want as with this, and they can get to places much faster and even get riches that anyone would like. However, it would help if you had bobby pins to work, and at high levels, the user can unlock more complicated locks.

StealthLv6(lesser): A Skill that makes it much easier to hide in the shadow's each level. This Skill helps thieves hide in places in the dark and at high levels, or when it evolves, can have them hide in plain sight, and no one will be none the wiser.

Hunger ResistinceLv4(lesser): This Skill has the user's stomach digest food 2% slower to keep food in their belly to survive long times of no food. Each level makes it easier for the user to go longer without the need for food, and at higher levels can have control when this happens and even make food go down faster.

CookingLv3(lesser): With this Skill, each level can give you bits of cooking knowledge, better-tasting of food, and everything else about cooking. This Skill is the creative need of what chefs need when trying to impress the higher-ups or even make decent food that can eat up.

Fire startingLv3(Lesser): You want to burn some sticks and other items that can light themselves on fire, but you have poor skills in doing it? With this skill, it becomes easier to start fires, and each level gives you the ability to tell what items are suitable fire-making materials.

SewingLv4(Lesser): The Sewing skill is beneficial for fixing up clothes, making them, and many other items. Sometimes you get the rare chance of upgrading them into more powerful kinds of clothing. With this Skill, you can also make items that its not clothing items but items that can help you out(If you are at the right level).

Bleeding Resistance(lesser)Lv6: Each level makes it slightly less easy for your enemies to make you bleed, and bleeding effect weapons has a decreased chance of working8

Fear ResistinceLv7(Lesser): Each level and evolution of this Skill can keep your fears away and not make you some big baby when doing stuff.

Name: DiggingLv3(Lesser): You have dug through the trash and acted like a furry little mole. With this passive, you can search much easier with your hands, and your claws gain the ability to dig faster.

Name: SewingLv1(Lesser-)
Description: Each skill level helps your hands and mind get better at sewing items at each level. Since this Skill ranked up, you can now sew E+ rank items to create clothing with a minor property depending on said items. (Ie valuable something at a cost.)

Name: Analyze EyeLv3(Lesser)
Description: A beneficial kind of magic that allows them to see statuses of other people at no cost(Warning: Constant use can result in headaches, slight migraines, and other effects we won't tell cause a dungeon pitied you, child)

Name: Dagger MasteryLv8(Lesser)
Description: Dagger mastery is a passive skill that helps users deal more with daggers. This essential passive Skill allows your daggers to deal 12% more Damage and a 5% increase to the critical hit rate with daggers.

Name: CraftLv1(lesser)
Description: Allows the user to craft items in a separate crafting space. With suitable materials and luck, you have a % chance of crafting any shallow quality and essential thing. (each level is not easy to get, and if you do, level. your mind can comprehend new recipes you learn that are already written down or self-taught.)

Name: hemorrhage resistanceLv4(Lesser)
Description: you have suffered several hemorrhages from battle, and now with this rare resistance, you can be less affected by the said dangerous effect. Leveling this up ain't easy unless you get beating the shit out of by someone with the intent to kill or hurt you very hard.

Name: Pain ResistanceLv5(Lesser)
Description: Each level gives the user slightly raised resistance to pain; however, it does not disappear. it's just that pain will be less of a problem when fighting or stubbing your toe.

Name: CookingLv4(Lesser)
Description: Each level helps the user know better ways of cooking, know how to season food, and mentally note recipes so you don't forget them.

Name: Mana circitLv2(Lesser)
Description: mana circuits are hard to level up as pushing the user to their limits, meditation with monster cores, and the mana pool passives are the only current ways to increase the Mana circuit's power. that our near-death experience while drained like a pack of burned bacon might do.

[collapse]
6