Home Clean up(Chaper 15)
142 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mumu apple began sprinting on all fours towards their new home with their things in a leather backpack, and Hushy enjoyed riding on top of her head as they kept hugging their best friend and master. Honestly, Mumu apple felt terrific and can't wait to have a home of their own and does not care about the quality as having any home as someone being poor is already promising. As they ran through the streets of Middle to upper-middle-class streets, many made comments about the low-quality clothing, and some children threw objects to try to make their trip. However, they were surprised when almost everything got dodged or blasted back with a pressured water bullet, which got a good reaction from the adults and Hushy, who did not take such actions kindly and chose violence. 

More running later, Mumu Apple began walking down the streets of the slums, and they greeted their people and even had the kindness to give out any extra meat or dried meat they had as an act of kindness and accepting nothing in return. They did this as they wanted to help the poor even though the guards hated her more for it, but hey, they got home to take and clean up whatever was around or inside of it. An hour later, they found a two-layer small house that could fit a few people in it, and the place was 200 feet away from the gates and was in poor condition. But that did not matter to Mumu Apple as they would rush inside, and a system message appeared on their face.

[Mini dungeon E- rank has been entered and can not be exited until you defeat the boss Large dust rabbit.]

Spoiler

Name Abandoned Home
danger rank: E-
monsters: baby Dust rabbits, dust swarms, wooden furniture mimic.
Reward: House restoration, title reward, 5ibs worth of dried meat.

[collapse]

Mumu Apple sighs silently, and both she and Hushy would go into the two-floor house. And minutes, Both cleared the dungeon for three reasons. Mumu apple uses new daggers and an ability that turns the small fry into nothing but piles of dust. Hushy being a loud blooper, would warn Mumu Apple of any trash mimic's who tried to eat them. The boss monster was given the "Nothing personal kid" treatment with a dual vital stab + backstab combo. Then it was cooked and then eaten for good measure as Mumu Apple hated spiders, and all forms of them must die by her and Hushy.

Mumu Apple would see a notification message larger than Hushy's stomach.

You cleared the dungeon in 10 minutes and had taken no damage! you gain x2 the amount of dried meat(In a barrel), the title [Homeowner] 

Mumu Smiled at the lovely blue message and began to see the house magically and slowly fix itself into a still dirty and poor looking but livable state. After the meal, Hushy would swim happily in a tiny wooden barrel with water in it, and Mumu Apple was busy using a rotting broom to tidy up the place a little. Meanwhile, the guards see the cat inside the house cleaning up the area, and they want to give them a lesson for taking one of the properties of a high-ranking person. The fat one saw the house's deed and ushered them not to disturb the cat, and they quietly left to harass some more homeless people.

Mumu Apple:........(In mind: Status and AnalyzingEyes)

Name: Mumu Apple
Level:1/10
Class: Thief Lv3
Title: Homeowner
Race: half-shadow beastkin(Cat)
Experience Bar: 300/1000
Class Experience:230/800
Status Effect: N/A
Height:4ft5
Age: 8 years old
Food Meter:13%
Water Meter:58%
Clean Meter:100%
Gender: Female
Strength:10
dexterity:30
Intelligence:10
Vitality:12
Wisdom:10
Charisma:15
Luck:5
HP:25/25(2.8 per hour)
Sp:30/30(3.5 per hour)
MP:10/10(0.4 per hour)

Spoiler

Skills: Vital Strikelv2(Lesser), Analyze EyeLv3(Lesser), BackStabLv3(Lesser), CraftLv1(Lesser),ConsealamentLv2(Lesser)

Passives:Dagger MasteryLv8(Lesser),PicklockingLv5(Lesser),StealthLv9(lesser),Hunger ResistinceLv4(lesser),CookingLv4(lesser), Fire startingLv3(Lesser),SewingLv1(Lesser-), Bleeding ResistanceLv7(Lesser), Fear ResistinceLv8(Lesser), DiggingLv3(Lesser),LimitBreakerLvMax(Hidden), Pain ResistanceLv5(Lesser),Mana circitLv2(Lesser), hemorage resistanceLv4(Lesser)

[collapse]

Name: Hushy
Level:2/5
Experience bar:200/650
Race: Baby Fishmen
Age: 9 days
mutation point:2
dexterity:3
Intelligence: 2
Vitality:1
Wisdom:2
Charisma:1
Hp:0.8/0.8
Mp:2/2

Spoiler

Skills:Water bulletLv3(Lesser),SoftbiteLv2(Lesser)
Passive: WetskinLv2(lesser), Water ManipulationLv2(Lesser)

[collapse]

Both windows closed as Mumu apple went into the dusty basement and would get enough dried salted jerky to eat for herself and Hushy before going to the upstairs bedroom to sleep in their very own bed.

Meanwhile, Merloom's residents are in the upper-middle class.

A servant dodged a thrown teacup as Velvet Merloom was trashing their room in a non-magic-filled rage, as the memory of losing to a dam poor person grounded their weak magic circuit. 

Velvet Merloom: Dam it all! Why did I have to lose to them of all of the poor people I kicked to the fucking ground! Honestly, I need a bottle of wine and a cheese patter pronto, servants!

She yells at them, and the now 3 servants run off to the kitchen to make food, while a passerby fourth one. They would start to quickly clean up the room that got destroyed by the Angry child of a middle upper-class family. Meanwhile, the parents were busy meeting with the guild master, who had a solid presence and aura around them. They are not pleased with how much damage the training grounds and some guildhalls got when the battle happened. They were currently wearing B+ quality clothes that showed how much money or influence they had. A weapon made of light magic enchanted metal was on their back, making both parents instantly change from laughing to crapping themselves.

Was the fact they were 3ft6 tall, were an Adult Dwarf Rabbit(Beastkin), and were acting bord. Since they were waiting for the parents to explain why their daughter almost put other people's lives in danger, costing more gold in repairs, and even had to punish said poor excuse of a guild member. 

Guild Master: hey, are you going to speak already? I got papers to do cause of you, and I want your exploration on why you let your daughter have that fighting power uncontained.

Velvet's mother:*Stays silent*

Velvet's father: Well, we are very sorry for the damages our "daughter" made to the building and training grounds. Well damaged from their strength and Aura skills, I will pay for any damages.

Guild master: 120 medium gold coins to complete repairs, pay the healer bills, and do property damage. Also, I will need 20 extra tiny gold coins since we got reports of your daughter killing the homeless for fun. so paying for funeral costs, and to the families who you made a widow. (they said with a voice mixture of calm and angry)

Both parents were almost foaming at the mouth as they heard the price but would force themselves to calm down. And a servant would give them two small chests of gold coins, and the guild leader left with both of them after more talking throughout the meeting. Velvet Merloom was busy eating a plate of cheese and crackers while enjoying a bottle of frost grape wine. They wanted revenge, and hiding away a unique forbidden book in their room would help them.

Velvet Merloom: if I can't kill them, then the (Falls asleep from drinking a half bottle of wine.)

7