Chapter 9
1.5k 10 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So that's how it is!" Lin Feng replied to the voice nonchalantly, how was he supposed to know a spiritual manifestation? The voice explained to him like it was a matter of fact, so Lin Feng didn't bother to ask for more explanation for fear of the other party thinking he was a bumpkin.

"How should I proceed?" Lin Feng quickly changed the subject with a question.

" You put some spiritual stones into the core and give me the directions of your destination." The voice replied.

Lin Feng wasted no time and quickly went to feed the core with the spiritual stones. Lin Feng was surprised by the number the core could take. After he was done, he gave the voice a mental map of where he was supposed to go.

Whoosh!

Wasting no time, the boat floated to the skies, turned into a stream of light, and disappeared at frightening speeds, leaving behind the shocked old man.

Lin Feng was surprised by the boat's speed and handling. He could see the outside of the boat if he connected his mind with the boat spirit, he could tell they were moving fast, but the inside was still like a well. He was proud of himself. Indeed he had made a wise purchase.

"After how long will we arrive at the destination?" Lin Feng asked the voice.

"Judging by the map you have given me, at full speed, we can arrive within half an hour while with the current speed, we will arrive within two hours." The voice replied.

"Should I use full speed? though energy will be consumed faster." The voice voiced a question.

" No, the current speed is all right. Besides, I'm in no hurry." Lin Feng replied to the voice.

"As you command master." The voice said.

Lin Feng connected with the boat spirit. He wanted to enjoy the scenery of the outside world as he had spent his whole life inside the Lin family.

Lin Feng had to accept that the scenery was indeed beautiful. He saw countless trees that grew almost as if someone had planted them in a pattern. The flowers added color, birds flying from tree to tree, being in an elevated position made the sight even better.

Lin Feng saw other flying boats too. Though undoubtedly, they were less impressive and smaller than his, they were still a fantastic sight for someone like him who was new to world affairs. Lin Feng could also see the boats move out of the way of his boat when he approached them. He could see the people trying to observe the boat, but the boat was already gone when they turned around.

"Master, we have arrived." Lin Feng's thoughts were interrupted by the voice.

Lin Feng got out of his room and went to the front of the boat. Lin Feng was surprised by the huge hill that stood in front of him.

" It is the same." Lin Feng was surprised by the appearance of the hill. Well, it could be said to be a small mountain. It was precisely the same as the mountain in Lin Feng's memory. Lin Feng had acquired knowledge of the mountain when he woke up. Initially, he had come to verify if the memories he got were real. Although he didn't have high hopes, the small mountain was as real as him.

Lin Feng got off the boat and retrieved it in his space ring, he quickly scaled the mountain and arrived at the top, and indeed, it was just like in his memories.

The top of the mountain had a surprisingly large space that one would not believe was a mountain.

The only thing that could be seen was some little vegetation and a house. Lin Feng walked inside the house, and it was no different from his expectations. The house only had one table and chair in its five rooms.

"It must be an abandoned house." as for the reason he knew the house Lin Feng attributed it to the wonders of cultivation. Lin Feng walked to the back of the house. There was a pond. Lin Feng concluded it was deep enough for him to be submerged by dipping inside a stick that was longer than him.

He started having ideas on how he could start farming. The area was large enough to accommodate different varieties of plants and animals. He could buy some fish, chicken, and other animals and raise them. He also had plans to plant some trees and flowers.

" Well, that's for later. I should focus on matters at hand." Lin Feng thought to himself. He wanted to make a bed and other necessities as he planned to live here.

Wasting no time, he immediately got to work.

Time flows like a river and waits for no one. Five years have passed since Lin Feng came to the small mountain, many things changed. Trees could be seen populating the top of the mountain. Flowers added color. Even the grass was extraordinary to anyone that cared to look.

Lin Feng's house had undergone heaven and earth changes. It was no longer the shack it was five years ago. Even the mountain had changed. It seemed more prominent than it was initially. It was not only the small mountain that had changed, several li around the mountain. Numerous changes had also taken place. The animals, the trees, even the aura was also uncountable numbers of times different from before.

"No matter how many times I look at it, I never fail to be amazed."  A handsome young man at the edge of a cliff exclaimed, wearing white and black robes with long ink-black hair dancing wildly at the wind could make women blush and men jealous. This young man was Lin Feng

Lin Feng was finishing drawing a painting of the sun as it was setting, he had started painting on a whim to kill his boredom, but he was surprised to find it to his liking. Since then, he had dedicated himself to it.

Lin Feng rolled the painting and walked back to his house.

He put the painting on the table and walked to the bathroom. He removed his clothes and jumped into the pool.

Splash!

Water could be heard splashing as Lin Feng jumped in the pool, he had somehow managed to create this pool by adding a room around where a hot spring popped up, and it was worth it.

Lin Feng stayed in the pool for a while before getting out and drying himself. He put on clean clothes. It was only then that he remembered. " I haven't gone to the market this year. I need to go  and buy materials to make new clothes."

Lin Feng wasted no time and got out of the house. He then took out his flying boat and got in.

"Where should I take you, master?" an excited female voice could be heard.

"To the market." Lin Feng replied to the voice.

"Master, don't you want to go anywhere else? I can take you anywhere." The female voice replied as a beautiful woman wearing white clothes who had a vague resemblance to Lin Feng. It could be said that if Lin Feng were a girl, his appearance would be something close to her.

Lin Feng remembered that when he first met the woman, one day he was bored, so he decided to make a flying boat. How hard could it be? Lin Feng took out the boat he had bought previously, intending to get inspiration from it, copied the design it was carved with. Lin Feng took out some metal ore he had dug in the mountain and decided to make the boat's body.

He made a better version than he the one he had bought. He then took out the core from the old boat and made some improvements to the core's pattern. He then put the core in the new boat and the result was the woman standing in front of him.

Lin Feng remembered the woman who appeared in front of him naked. He had been flustered. Where did the naked lady come from? Lin Feng was shocked before Mei Lin. That's how he named her, explained who she was.

Lin Feng made her some clothes that she was currently wearing.

"Just take me to the market." Lin Feng told the stubborn Mei Lin.

"As you wish, master." Mei Lin responded as she controlled the boat to fly off.

The boat had just disappeared when a voice could be heard.

"Finally, I can stretch my tired bones." A male voice could be heard exclaiming while releasing his pressure everywhere.

"Damn! Stupid lizard, careful where you release your pressure."  A female voice replied with anger while another pressure was released to counter the earlier one.

" You're such a hypocrite, don't pretend you don't want to stretch your limbs, and whom are you calling a lizard?" The dragon spoke and got into an attacking stance.

Seeing this, the phoenix let out a phoenix cry and called her kin. The dragon summoned his kin, and a fight broke out. In mere seconds, hundreds of moves were exchanged.

The trees, flowers, and some items in the house swayed cheerfully as if they were cheering the fight.

"Silence!"

A cold feminine voice that came from no specific place could be heard. The voice sent chills to anyone that could hear it.

The dragons turned back to carp and jumped in the pool while the phoenixes turned into little red birds perched on the big peach tree.

In just a few seconds, everything went back to normal, and peace was restored.

44