My Neighbour Is Your Typical Older Sister Character
528 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey...”

“What?”

“Why are you in my room again?” I asked the woman who is currently laying on my bed while reading novels.

“Because this is basically my hangout place now.”

“...We aren’t kids anymore, you know? You’re literally halfway through your 20s”

“...Didn’t you know? It is an unspoken rule that you shouldn’t mention a woman’s age?”

“Oh please, we’ve been together since forever. I already know your age.”

“Heh~ So you already know that i’m old. Oh, how I wonder if I’ll even be able to get a boyfriend”

“You’ll probably be fine. Even though you say you’re old, you’re cuter than most of the girls I’ve met.”

“Eh?”

“Eh?”

“...”

“...”

“Kasumi-chan, would you like to eat dinner here or are you going to eat back in your home?” my mom shouted from downstairs.

“Oh, um... I’ll eat here please...”

“Okay, you two come down here now. We’ll start eating soon”

““Okay”” She then then got up from the bed and walked away to the door.

“... Come on, let’s go eat.” she said as she hurried down the stairs. However, I saw the thing she wanted to hide...

“...Why are you so cute?! Blushing from such a thing... It’s almost like she’s a high school girl...” I then soon followed her downstairs.

---

15 years ago

“Hi! I’m your neighbour! Sugahara Kasumi, what’s your name?” A tall girl asked me.

“...I’m Ishikawa Shouko”

“Heh~ Shouko-kun then. Hi! From now on, I’ll be your neighbour next door!”

“Neighbour?”

---

10 years ago

“Hey, Kasumi-san.”

“What’s up?”

“How’s middle school like?”

“Heh... Hm, I think I’d describe it like a playground?”

“A playground?”

“Yeah! You’ll have pleeenty of friends to play with there! It’s super fun!”

“Wow... Middle school is awesome!”

“You’re right!”

...

One day, I heard a conversation on the phone between Kasumi’s mom and a teacher...

“Hello ma’am is this Kasumi’s Mother?”

“Yes, yes it is.”

“Yes, you see... I’m worried about your daughter... She’s always alone in class, her classmates seem to be worried about her too. It seem’s like she’s too shy to talk to someone in class... Can you please talk to her about this?”

“...Yes ma’am”

---

5 years ago

“Hm? Kasumi, you finally graduated?”

“Yeah! I finally got my degree! When I get a job, I’ll be sure to treat you lots, okay!”

“I don’t really need it though...”

“Come on Shou-kun. How can you refuse free food? Let’s go somewhere tomorrow! I’m gonna treat you outside.”

“Ehhh”

“Come on!”

“...sure”

“Yey!

---

Today

No matter what happens, I’ll always be there for you, Kasumi-san.

“Come on, Shou-kun. Stop making Kasumi wait for you. Let’s eat dinner quickly, before it gets cold”

“Yes mom.”

I’ll always be there to help you.

20