Volume 3 – Chapter 19
4k 5 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ah, she passed out.”

A moment after screaming, the girl under me closed her eyes and went limp. I pulled away, getting off of her, not that my confusion had been alleviated at all. Where had Netorare gone? What the heck just happened? Suddenly, there was another girl under me. I could see cum leaking from her crotch even. She was still cute, but she wasn’t the goddess I had gotten on top of.

“Congratulations. You leveled.” A voice came from behind me.

I spun quickly around. “Netora- no, Netori…”

She gave a sad smile. “You did it. I can’t believe it. You both did it.”

I blinked. “What? What did I do?”

Netori coughed. “Ah… that, that’s not important. It seems like you won another heart. That leads to some major points-“

“No…  I don’t care about the points. Who is this girl? What the heck just happened? Where is Netorare?” I demanded, feeling a bit of irritation as she tried to side-step the issue.

“She’s gone. Didn’t she tell you? That’s the person who she was possessing.”

“What do you mean? She’s gone? Where did Netorare go? Back to heaven?”

“You don’t need to know, for now…” Netori tried to answer coyly.

“To hell with that! Netori, if I’m your champion, I need to know what the hell is going on! You need to tell me the truth.”

Netori froze for a moment, and then sighed, floating over to the side of the bed next to the girl, “Hakaru… I never expected sister to do that. You were supposed to have a sexual relationship that built gradually. Her divinity was supposed to go into you a little at a time. I never thought… I never realized Netorare would give her everything so simply. I suppose I should have seen it. Giving and loss is within her nature after all.”

“You need to speak clearer, Netori, I don’t understand.” I frowned.

Netori lowered her head. “I had wanted to wait for later to tell you, but now it seems like Netorare has once again quickened my plans.”

“Your plans? What are you doing? This isn’t just a game to fill up the time of bored gods, is it?” A flash of realization shot through my mind. “You made this game long before there was your hand on the line, why? What’s your goal?”

Netori shook her head, “Our story, the story of me and my sisters, it occurred a long time ago.”

“Cuckold says he is your brother, but it’s different between you and your sisters, isn’t it?”

“Cuckold has appeared?” Netori’s eyes widened, but then she made an annoyed sound. “Tsk, that man. No, he is not my family, and he is no brother of mine. In fact, gods and goddesses don’t have families. We’re not born, we’re created. Sure, relationships form. Some gods and goddesses bond and form close relationships, but there is no blood relationship between them.”

“Wait… when I used a skill on Netorare intended for you, it worked. You said it was because you were related.”

She slowly nodded her head. “Netorare, Netorase, and I are an exception. We truly share the same blood.”

“How is that?”

“Because… a long time ago, we were the same.”

“Wh-what?”

“A long time ago there used to be a powerful goddess, the goddess of NTR. There was… an event and I was split into three, Netori, Netorare, and Netorase. We don’t simply share magic or share blood. We aren’t simply sisters. We were once the same person!”

My mouth fell open as I stared at her. Some part of me had already guessed it might be something like that, but thinking it and hearing it were two completely different things. Still, she didn’t answer the question. I had to stay focused if I wanted to get answers out of her.

“What does this have to do with the game?”

“I had a dream. A dream of putting us back together again. NTR Crush is about making a god… I mean a goddess.” She blushed.

I could only shake my head. “How am I involved?”

“You’re the glue.” She continued. “The reason we split apart was because our heart was torn apart. To fix it, I needed to align the hearts of all three of us. Each girl picks a champion, and the champion who won all three of us would align our hearts and allow us to reform NTR. That champion will be you.”

“Me? But there is still Netorase’s champion, right?”

She nodded. “That was supposed to be the case. There was supposed to be time. You were to gain our divinity a little at a time. You see, we can control the loss of divinity to a certain extent by blocking our hearts. Meaningless sex would take very little. If a champion with a little bit of divinity failed, it’d be no big deal. However, I never imagined that my sister would give up everything to you in one go. Now, she’s inside you.”

“She’s… wait…what?”

“You must take Netorase as well, and when the time comes, me.”

I shook my head, scooting back on my bed, “S-seriously? You want me to… what… incubate a goddess inside me? Forget it. Use the other champion.”

“I already said,” Netori’s expression turned sour, “It’s too late. Netorare is in you now. It was supposed to be simple. You’d beat their champion and win the hearts of my sisters, then… maybe I could come to… well, it doesn’t matter now. Netorare decided to blow the event out by leaking my plans, and I’m not even sure if Netorase is playing the game at all. She seems to be off playing her own games. I feel more separated from my sisters than ever before. You must win… or…”

“Or what?” I demanded taking a step forward and fighting back a pang of anger deep in my gut.

“Or… we die.” She responded simply.

Stunned, I stepped back again, propping myself against the wall. “Die? Death? Seriously? All of you? Not just Netorare?”

She nodded. “We were all linked. Now that she had regressed into her divinity, the two of us will also lose power. You must conquer us and reforge our divinity, or we will eventually cease to be.”

“Wh-why me?” I demanded. “Why did you pick me?”

Netori smiled gently. “Because… it had to be you. You’re the one I chose since the beginning.”

My emotions turned into a jumbled mess. I felt anger, disgust, and frustration. I felt like she had used me for her own devices. Yet, at the same time, I’d have been dead if she didn’t steal my death first. From the moment I tried to kill myself, didn’t I forfeit my right to care what happened after? I shook my head, I just didn’t have a good answer. Now that Netori told me the truth, I felt more confused than ever. Maybe I should have listened to her and remained clueless.

“I… think I need a bit,” I said softly.

Netori’s eyes flashed with regret, but then she nodded. “Very well. However, you have earned many points. Netorare gave her heart and trust to you completely. You’re level 4. That is 5 vanity points and 32,115 points.”

“32,000! I’m nearly level 5 then.” I said.

She nodded. “Only 8,000 points to go. You also can earn one level 4 skill and 1 level 3 skill if you wanted.”

“Why are skills so expensive… and so seemingly weak.” I said bitterly.

“Weakness is relative. These abilities already break the limit of being a human!” Netori sniffed. “What, did you just want to snap your fingers and have girls throw their panties at you? I could give you such a skill, but it’d earn you nothing when it comes to the game.

“I give you what I think you can use to grow. This isn’t about banging as many women as possible. Despite sleeping with hundreds of women, your opponents aren’t any higher level than you. Banging women was never the nature of the game. It’s about stealing the hearts of women. How could you win a goddesses’ heart when you can’t even sway a single mortal?”

“Well, I already have Netorare and you… that leaves Netorase left.” Although I had to admit that Netorase would be difficult.

 “Hmph… Do you think you have me? Just because I chose you doesn’t mean I’ve given you my heart!”

”But doesn’t this make everything simple? All I have to do is focus on you and Netorase, and then we’re done. What’s the point of playing then…”

“This is one thing and that is another. The other Champions only need to defeat you to win the game according to rules set by the elder gods. As for you, you must keep and win both of our hearts. You must fight against everyone!”

“I didn’t ask for that!” I said.

“It doesn’t matter, it is what has to be.”

“Then you should help me more! Tell me who the other Champions and Gods are.”

“Enough of this! If you were to cheat to get what you want, there would be no point in any of this. I’m helping you become the person you need to be. You just have to accept that. Now, you wanted time to think… so quit stalling and pick your abilities!” Netori was clearly getting agitated.

Just accept it? At first, I thought I was in some kind of harmless game from an immortal. The rules were cruel, but everything was fair. Now, I learned I was a single soldier versus an army. That I was expected to somehow alter the fate of a goddess and do all the heavy lifting for her. Worse, she had known this from the beginning but said nothing!

“Tsk… what’s the point in picking a skill? They were all carefully selected by you in the first place, right? You’ve been manipulating everything for your own convenience anyway. Isn’t that really why you left Netorare alone with me? You knew she’d be the first to fall for me, right?”

“Hakaru…” Her eyes flashed angrily.

“Tell me I’m wrong? Tell me that every skill, every interaction wasn’t something you had planned out just to fix yourself?”

“Pick your skills.” She responded simply in a low voice.

“Pick them yourself.” I shrugged. “This has always been your game since the very beginning.”

“That’s not… that’s not true.” Netori responded. “It doesn’t work that way. You have to pick.”

She had a stubburn look on her face, and I got the feeling that she wouldn’t leave until I picked. It wasn’t like I hadn’t thought about it. I just went with my previous decision.

“Fine… Inner Desires.” I shrugged, turning away from her and looking out the window. “Throw all of the vanity into looks.”

“Inner desires has no limits to the amount you can activate it, but it is dependent on how the girl feels for you. If her feelings are superficial, you’ll only hear superficial wants. But that is a foundation for-“

“It’s fine…” I said curtly, without turning back around.

“Okay…” She said, her voice still low.

Her word was followed by silence. I turned back and saw that she had disappeared without saying anything. The girl who had been lying on my bed was gone too. She had taken the girl with her. I supposed that was one less worry I had to think about.

I didn’t even know why I felt so angry. Was it because she had kept things about NTR Crush from me? Was it because Netorare disappeared suddenly? Was it because I suddenly had all of this responsibility? Was it because the game felt rigged? Maybe, it was a little bit of everything.

Deep down, I knew I was being unfair. Netori had saved my life. I’d be dead without her. However, it didn’t stop the flood of emotions from running through my mind. Just as I was about to collapse on the bed, a scent reach my nose. It was Netorare’s unmistatakable aroma, still clinging to the sheets from when she was here only minutes before.

Playing through my head were Netorare’s last few moments. Tell sister I am no coward. Tell her, I’m all in. Netorare’s sadness wasn’t present when she said that. In fact, the melancholy that always affected her was completely absent. You’re our last hope, she said. She had given her trust in me, and I didn’t even wait for the cum to dry before I was betraying it. I felt a pang of regret.

I might be Netori’s Champion, and we might have flirted a bit, but Netori wasn’t mine. Then there was Netorase, who seemed to have no interest in me at all. Not only did she destroy my attempts to get close to Kira, but she wouldn’t even look at me when she did it. Two sisters who had lost everything, and I couldn’t say I was in a better situation with either one of them. Only Netorare chose to put her faith in me. She opened her heart to me entirely, even though it could be burned.

At that moment, my smartphone started ringing. I reached and picked it up. The caller ID showed me it was Gio.

“Hey… I found out some information on that name you gave me, the God of Lust Society. They’re old, been around for ages. My old man was in the group. Apparently, recently, something happened and they’ve been getting bolder. It used to be one girl a year they’d blackmail and turn into their sex puppet, but this year has been a bit of a free for all. Even dad doesn’t understand what’s going on. I managed to get a hold of the entry code. You busy Friday?”

“Yeah, I can make it.”

“These people messed with my sister. My dad feels remorse, but even he won’t touch these people. That’s how terrifying they are. However, I ain’t no coward. For every one they wronged, I want to take these fuckers out. Are you down?”

“What can I say?” I shrugged, my fist tightening as resolution formed deep inside me. “I’m all in.”

31