Volume 7 – Chapter 16
1.8k 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Many men like to say that women are complicated. They say that women are exceptionally hard to please. Winning a woman’s heart is extremely random and difficult. However, this couldn’t be farther from the truth. Two tricks work on every woman, whether she be a common girl or a goddess.

The first method is to put your life on the line to protect. It doesn’t have to be her. In fact, just protecting a woman’s life doesn’t work nearly as well. What you need to protect is a woman’s desires and wants. A woman would love a man more for protecting her honor more than her life. Don’t believe me? Save a woman from being hit by a car by pushing her into the mud, or throw yourself in front of her to keep a car from splashing mud on her, and see which one gets you more affection from her.

The thing is, this doesn’t have to be her own honor. It works better when she sees you protecting another woman’s honor. Women tend to embellish what they see in others. They think other women are more attractive than them. They think other relationships are more romantic than their relationship, and so on. So, when a woman sees you protecting another woman’s honor, she desires that same thing, and even glorifies and idolizes it. This is the substance of every romance novel ever written.

The second method is unfortunately completely out of your control. It depends on her having some kind of force over her. For a beautiful daughter, it’s her father. For a beautiful wife, it’s her husband. That man has to tell her she can’t be around the person she’s intrigued with. Nothing will draw a woman to fire faster than telling her she can’t touch the fire under any circumstances. This is something I learned to exploit under NTR. As long as I can make her think her husband, father, or even brother would disapprove of me, then her interest in me grows exponentially.

As it turned out, the goddess named Beloved fulfilled both of these criteria when she banished me. In front of eight vulnerable, girls, I put my life on the line to protect the relationship between Artemis and Mother. She then forbade any of them from ever seeing me. The kind of things that did to a maiden’s heart could not be underestimated. Thus, it wasn’t much surprise that it was only a few days after Fourth came that other numbered gods showed up.

“H-Hakaru… right?”

“You’re Second?”

“Mm…”

Second was a hot-tempered girl, with a small chest and stature. Both Second and Third had their charms, but it wasn’t in size. They weren’t loli dwarf girls like Tenth, but they weren’t voluptuous either. They were extremely petite. She had dark grey hair, which she had gripped tightly in her hands. There was a feeling of reluctance as she looked at me.

I was lying in bed with the sheets over me. I had no shirt on, and my arms were relaxing up on the headboard comfortably. If she came at another time, she might have caught me indecent. She didn’t seem to be aware of that at all. None of the girls seemed to grasp privacy or distance, but I was used to that by now.

“So, what do you want?” I asked.

She bit her lip and then sighed. “It was my fault you’re here.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Your fault?”

“I was… I got…” She blushed cutely, rubbing her arm. “I was talking to Third about you. I learned that some of my big sisters were visiting you, and I got upset. I was raising my voice, and that’s how Beloved learned about it.”

“Oh, I see…”

“Fourth almost got hurt! Although First has calmed down since then, it was my fault. I… my anger… almost hurt a lot of people.”

“What do you want me to do about it?”

“I… have trouble… dealing with… people.” Second admitted. “Sometimes, all I can see is First. I don’t think of anyone else. Some of my sisters, I feel so distant from them. I don’t like being alone all the time.”

“Okay. Are you having fights with them?”

“No… Fourth forgave me, but she said that she wasn’t the person I should apologize to. She said I need to apologize to you.”

“It’s fine.”

“It’s not fine!” Second stepped forward. “You’re right. B-bonds are important. I just… I don’t have any bonds. I want to be close to my sisters, but just can’t. Third is the only one I’m on good terms with, and she’s so self-absorbed and nasty… I just want something more. You… you’ve managed to connect with all of them. You know how to do this. I need you to help me.”

“Are you apologizing or are you begging for a favor?” I laughed, scratching my cheek.

“Shut up, Idiot!” She coughed and then blushed again. “I mean… I’m sorry. I want to say I’m sorry! Got it! You better get it!”

She went from yelling to speaking quietly back and forth several times in that conversation. I didn’t know what to make of it.

“I don’t really know what you want.” I shrugged. “The way I got close to your sisters… well, I don’t think the same thing will work with you, right?”

“Th-that’s true…” She blushed. “B-but… you seem to be something that unites them, right?”

“Huh?”

“All of them, they… l-l-love you. I know it’s true! Don’t deny it!”

“That’s true,” I said frankly.

“Th-then… I can be close to them, i-if, I’m close to you.”

“Um…”

“I want you to do with me what you do with them! If I experience it, then I’ll have something in common with them!”

“What?” I shifted, and then my blanket moved.

I quickly grabbed where it moved, and then looked up at Second. Her eyes narrowed suspiciously.

“What was that?”

“N-nothing?” I smiled, showing teeth.

“There is someone under your sheets!”

“Okay… Okay…” The sheet lifted, and Mother rose next to me.

She didn’t bother to cover herself either, so her delicious breasts were on full display. She happily pushed that chest against my side, hugging me intimately right in front of Second. As I said, the girls had no boundaries they weren’t willing to push.

“F-fourth!” Second yelped. “Wh-what are you doing under there?”

“What does it look like I’m doing? I’m spending time with my precious little Hakaru-kun.” She kissed me on the neck as she wrapped her body around me.

“This… I see…” Second looked extremely flustered. “So, it’s like that.”

“I think it’s really cute how Second wants to get closer to me.”

“Who said anything about you, Idiot!” She yelled, her face flushed in embarrassment. “It’s the other sisters I care about!”

“Are you sure you don’t want to get close to me?” Mother asked, looking innocently.

“I want you to go away! I’m going to have personal time with Hakaru!”

“You’re saying you don’t want to have him together?” Mother gasped. “It’s really comfy under here.”

Mother patted the blanket in a seductive and inviting manner, but where she patted just happened to be right above my groin.

“H-how can you say that?” Second made a face. “None of the other girls are nearly as shameless as you! Now, get out!”

She grabbed the sheet and ripped it off.

“Ahhn!”

“Eek!”

“The light!”

“S-second!”

Second’s eyes turned to a pinprick as pulling the sheet away revealed almost a half dozen naked women under there. There was Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, and even Artemis. Even Artemis had made it to the room before her!

“Ahhh… there is room for one more?” Mother offered.

“Out! All of you!”

“We’re here first!”

“Hakaru’s penis is public property!”

“Actually, my penis is my own property!”

“I didn’t agree with that!

“Neither did I!”

“Everyone out so I can have sex with Hakaru!” Second bellowed.

All the eyes turned to her, a bit shocked at her brazen words. Her entire body turned red. She then turned around and ran away. The girls went after her and brought her back, and it wasn’t long until another goddess had succumbed to my charm. I didn’t have to wait long for more either. It was only a few more days when a certain redhead appeared at my door. I was still in bed, with no shirt, and my hands upon the rails.

“War! Ahem… I mean Fifth?”

“Hahaha… I got through First’s barriers! Are you surprised to see me, Hakaru?” Fifth asked, her brilliant red hair dancing on her head.

Fifth wasn’t as small as Third and Second, but she wasn’t as large as the higher numbers either. She looked a bit like a red-head version of Fourth, although she wasn’t as bountiful in the bosom. She was still a perfectly sexy redhead. I had honestly been expecting her sooner, but she didn’t know about the other girls.

“So, why are you here?”

“The other girls had sex! I heard them talking about it! Even that old hag Mother is getting some. I want sex too!”

“Really?” I had to admit I was surprised that she approached me so boldly, but then again, she was never the type to hold back from what I knew about her. “Are you sure you want it?”

“If your dick is good enough for my sisters, then I deserve a taste too!” She declared. “You can fill your bored time filling me with your cum!”

I nearly spit up, and I wasn’t even drinking anything. “Wh-what?”

“You’re surprised? I’ve been thinking about having a baby ever since Mother created life. I keep checking and checking though, and I never get pregnant! However, I asked about it, and I found out it’s because I’m a virgin! So, if you pop my cherry and pump me full of seed, I’ll have a baby!”

“That’s… technically true…” I shook my head helplessly at the nativity these girls had sometimes.

“Then, pull out your dick! You’re on baby-making duty!” She jumped on my bed.

“Wait!” I held up my hands and tried to stop her, but she immediately hit something lumpy.

“Huh? What’s that?”

“You!” Second’s head popped out from my sheets. “I have him first! You can wait until after!”

“S-second!” Fifth gasped.

“After me, she means!” Another head popped out.

“Th-third? You too?”

“D-don’t get the wrong idea!” Third responded snobbishly. “I just didn’t want to be left out. All of the other girls were having sex with him. Since his dick is so popular these days, I had to try it out.”

“T-try it out…”

“Hmph! Are you any better?” She glared at Fifth challengingly. “Well, it doesn’t matter. Hakaru and I have the best sex. It’s because I’m so wonderful that the sex is so amazing.”

Sex with Third did get pretty hot, but it did with all the girls. I hadn’t said anything about her being better. She was coming up with all of that on her own. She could be so vicious at times.

“W-wait… are you all saying that I’m the last?” Fifth’s voice raised an octave.

Third’s eyes narrowed with maliciousness. “Hehe… poor Fifth. Since Tenth is out of here, you are sloppy last place.”

“Y-y-you…”

“Don’t worry, you can have him after I’m satisfied.” Third grinned. “Just know that taste on his dick… that’s my pussy.”

There was a brief moment of silence as everyone took in her last comment. She really knew how to throw out burns.

“Everyone out! We’re doing it now! Now! Your dick! My pussy!”

“W-wait!” Second cried. “I-I want to try this pregnancy thing now!”

“If everyone’s getting pregnant, then I guess I’ll do it too.” Third added.

A final goddess was deflowered. Time continued to pass, and despite being trapped in that room, I was never bored for even a moment. In fact, there was nearly a constant stream of women coming to my room. I didn’t really know how much time passed, but it was probably years. I grew closer to and more familiar with all of the women, enjoying my days. It was a peaceful and happy time, even with the threat of First looming over my head. However, deep down, I knew this was temporary, I would have to leave the castle one day.

Then, I opened my eyes. I realized I could leave this room. Just like the other girls had figured out how to get in and out, I had also learned the ability. I was now a level 15 god, the same as Procreation.

16