Volume 7 – Chapter 26
2.3k 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Y-you slept with him?” I cried out.

Gaia frowned, shooting the man a glare. However, the look told me everything. Gaia had once snuck Procreation into the celestial palace. I knew that she had dreams of bringing her sisters closer to humanity, and had hoped he would seduce them. However, he had failed and had never managed to get close to a single one.

However, why would she give him a chance? She had given me a chance because of Artemis, and she had also come to love me after I protected her bonds to Artemis. As for Procreation, it only made sense that she had once been his lover. He had been trying to gain power since long ago, so he had created Humanity. Then, he had corrupted them using NTR. He had banged the mother, and then the daughter! Well, I didn’t have room to complain about that. It still left me feeling cold.

“It’s not what you think.” Gaia looked at me worriedly. “He wasn’t the same man back then as he is now.”

“I understand,” I responded bitterly.

“You don’t,” Lilith spoke up. “The man she loved died. This is the one who replaced him!”

I blinked. “What?”

A tear fell from Gaia’s cheeks. “The god procreation existed long before humans. After all, other species procreated too. I may have birthed humanity, but other life had existed for much longer, as well as the act of procreation. It was only later that I fell in love with Procreation and we conceived humans.”

“So, what are you saying?”

“Procreation had found a young god, a protégé of his. Then, one day, Procreation disappeared, and this his protégé gained all of his power. It was because of my love of Procreation that I took this man to the celestial palace.”

So, ultimately, she had slept with a Procreation, but not this Procreation.

“That doesn’t sound suspicious to you?” I blinked.

“Hmm?”

“Definitely suspicious.” Kira nodded.

“Shady as hell,” Maria added.

“What are you saying?” Gaia asked.

It must be the difference between mortals and immortals. It never seemed to occur to her, and even Lilith was looking questioningly. I didn’t know how to make the accusation, but Netori came in for me.

“I always suspected that he killed the former Procreation.”

“H-he… what?” The loving demeanor of Gaia melted away in an instant, and she became enraged.

“She’s right.” Procreation said, causing all eyes to turn to his smug, grinning face. “I did kill my master. It was the quickest way to gain power. I saw an opportunity, and I took it.”

“You bastard!” Gaia shouted. “You were his most trusted friend!”

“Heh… you know, I had thought once I took on his mantle, in your grief-torn state you would have jumped on my cock. However, you kept your legs closed. How the hell did this little shit manage to get you to spread them again?”

Gaia took a step forward, radiating energy, but I grabbed her arm, stopping her.

“Of course, you gave me the next best thing, entrance into the celestial palace. Unfortunately, those old hags were even less receptive.”

“You’ll pay for that…” She growled.

He shrugged. “We are both higher gods now. You can’t cause me any lasting damage. I admit my defeat. I can’t possibly take Hakaru’s women with you here. With you alone, though, you couldn’t possibly stop me from leaving. I’ll be back. It may be a century or a millennium, but I will come and take it all back. I will have everything!

“Did you really think I came alone?” Gaia grinned and then looked up. “Sisters!”

In the dark sky overhead, seven lights suddenly flashed. They were indistinguishable from the stars, but then they started to descend. They moved as if the sky was real, and not just a roof. Those stars fell from the ceiling and then landed all around me and Gaia. They glowed for a few moments before turning into the shapes of seven beautiful women.

“Th-th-the celestial goddesses!” Procreation was shaken once again, losing all of his previous force.

“So, this is the humanoid realm?” a small, flat-chest redhead said. “Gross.”

“Hakaru!” A large girl, one I knew to have a pronounced red spot on her butt waved excitedly.

“We missed you.” A cold-sounding blue-haired beauty spoke.

“Who are these girls?” Sasori asked.

“They are my sisters,” Gaia responded proudly.

“Sisters… who are the sisters of Earth?” Kira pondered out loud.

Wait… they are… my eyes began to widen. “Wait… Mercury!”

I pointed at the redhead.

“Hmph! Isn’t that some human label?”

“Venus.”

“Hakaru is too pathetic, he even needs our help.” The woman who was even now, looking at a mirror and fixing herself.

She had an acid tongue and would say cutting words.

“Mars?”

“Hehe, I like war better.”

“Mars! I-I’m a big fan!” Freya cried out. “I’m a war goddess too!”

“Hmm?” Mars looked at her. “Oh? You’re the goddess of war for love? Let’s combine! Now that I have Hakaru, I’ll need to be better at fighting.”

“Eek!” Freya cries out as Mars looks at her hungrily.

“Jupiter.”

“H-hello Hakaru.” She blushed, still shy over… her big red spot!

“Saturn.”

“Hakaru.” The girl who wore dozens of belts.

“Ur-” I stopped myself, my eyes losing a bit of light.

“What’s my name?” The girl with light blue hair and a big brown butt asked. “I’ll let you stick it in my ass if you tell me!”

“And Neptune!”

“Mm…” The dark blue-haired girl with glasses nodded.

“Are you ignoring me?”

“Wait… where would Pluto be. What was her number, I guess it’d be…” My eyes flashed. “Oh… my…. God… I’m the reason she’s not a planet!”

“Don’t worry about Ten, she’s doing alright. She’s started some kind of club. They call themselves the dwarves. She’s even recruited a few new celestial goddesses.” Mercury laughed with her hands on her hips. “It’s kind of cute, they try so hard to get recognized.”

“You all…” Procreation said, shaking. “Why are you all here?”

“Hakaru…”

“Hakaru!”

“My boyfriend Hakaru!”

All of the other goddesses all looked at me, and even Procreation’s expression had grown extremely complicated.

“He didn’t just bang Earth… he banged the whole solar system!” Maria cried out.

The aloof goddesses who Procreation had failed to impress were all my women. This was the immutable truth. I looked down, a flash of disappointment on my face.

“What is it, Hakaru?” Gaia asked, looking at me with love and concern.

“I desired to defeat Procreation on my own. However, I had almost failed. If you girls didn’t come down, I would have assuredly been defeated, and the women I loved would have been hurt or killed. Ultimately, this is your victory today.”

“That’s not true!” A voice cried out from behind Jupiter.

“Artemis!” I recognized the voice as she poked her head out from behind Jupiter. “Wait… a celestial body… you’re also…”

“The moon, duh!” She stuck her tongue at me. “It took you that long to realize it? You’re so silly.”

That’s how she was created from Earth but wasn’t the same kind of daughter that Lilith was. She was the moon! The same moon from a woman’s moonflow, and also influences the tides. She was a goddess of many things, and likely has many names. I recalled she had also been called Selene earlier. All of those other servants for the girls, they also must be their moons.

“Tell him.” Gaia encouraged Artemis to keep speaking, looking at me with a gentle smile, having cooled her previous rage for the moment with the arrival of her sisters.

“You are the Harem god, Hakaru. Your power is us. All of the women who love you, and want to be with you, we are your strength. You have the heart of every woman here. Procreation may be a higher level, but you’re much stronger because strength isn’t just in a level, it’s in who you are and the resources you have. So, never think you have failed, because you haven’t. Just trust in Mother and her sisters.”

“You guys…” I looked around to see the loving looks of all of them.

These women who had never come to the humanoid realm even at Gaia’s begging now came because of me. Even Mercury who looked like she had stepped in something had moved for me where she hadn’t done for anyone but first. They had even defied her to come down here and see me. When she found out, she would assuredly punish them. However, for this brief moment, they were all decided. At that point, I started hearing a clapping sound.

Clap. Clap. Clap.

The group all turned to Procreation, who was standing there clapping, the arrogant expression on his face. “It’s hilarious you’re all speaking like you’ve already won.”

“The other planets may only be level 15s, but there is no way you can face me and my sisters together!” Gaia spoke defiantly.

Procreation seemed unmoved. He continued to stand there as if he wasn’t completely outnumbered. Once again, I began to have a sinking feeling. This man was a schemer. Although he had a façade of someone who didn’t care about anything, his plans had so many layers that you could never guess how deep his schemes went.

“It’s amusing to me that although you’ve accepted that I killed the former Procreation, you don’t wonder how I was able to do it. He was a level fifteen god, and I was thirteen, no stronger than Marriage at the time.

“Okay, how were you able to do it?” She asked.

His grin widened. “I laid out a trap.”

He raised his hand and then snapped. Dozens of magical runes began to glow on the floor under us as well as the walls. Suddenly, chains made of light erupted from the grounds. The girls all let out cries, but they were barely able to take a step before they were wrapped in chains and dragged down to their knees. These chains struck everyone in the room. To the lower gods, like my mortal women, they were pressed to the ground so tightly they could barely breathe. Even I was stuck in this trap.

“You dare!” Gaia screamed as everyone was captured and sealed in place.

“When I thought it was just you, I wasn’t willing to pull out this card, the chains of Vajra. It was an extremely fortuitous encounter that allowed me to obtain such an unbreakable binding spell.”

“Unlock us! If you don’t, you’ll pay with your life!” Mercury shouted out.

The other celestial goddesses also yelled out such words. As for the other women, at their levels, they couldn’t even speak under this level of suppression. It was something far greater than even a high god like him could use on his own. He was able to suppress everyone at his level or lower.

“You know…” He laughed. “It was these same chains I used to bind Procreation. He would have been standing right about where you are now, Hakaru.”

“Are you going to kill me too?”

“Kill you?” He looked surprised and then laughed. “Why would I kill you? You’re my son, after all, and you’ve given me so many… delicious gifts.”

His eyes ran over the women. He barely even looked at NTR, Marriage, or the lower gods. Compared to the celestial goddesses, they were chump change.

“You’ll never get away with this?” Mars yelled.

“You’re the ones who forced me to this point.” He responded disdainfully. “However, you also spoke far too freely. You told me everything I need to know. I held my hand with Gaia because I was scared of that bitch, Sol. However, she doesn’t know you’re down here. You all snuck out, didn’t you?”

These were celestial goddesses, so the capacity to lie was almost non-existent. Every girl turned her head away from him, but it was abundantly clear that he was correct.

“Then, you’ve given me an excellent opportunity.” He chuckled, turning to me. “I must thank you, Hakaru. I will get to enjoy all of these women, and it will be entirely because of you!”

13