Volume 7 – Chapter 27
4.2k 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Gaia…” He walked up to her, leering down at her with a perverted look. “I’ve wanted to play with those since a long time ago. I used to watch Master flaunting his access to your body in front of me. I grew enraged with his presumptuous nature.  Why was he the only one allowed to touch you.”

“Don’t touch me!”

“Hehe… don’t act like a virgin now. After all, how many men have lain on top of you? All of them? It’s time a few gods got to try. I’m going to enjoy you in front of your man. I will have you, and then each of your sisters, and then I will give you to other gods, and they will pass you around until you’re all just a bunch of whores.” He glanced at NTR. “You’d like that, wouldn’t you? Just like what we used to have.”

Netori shook her head with all of her might. “I… don’t want that, anymore. I’m… not… that kind of woman.”

“Heh, you will be.” His hand began reaching for Gaia again.

As I watched, I felt a fit of extreme anger and frustration deep inside me. It felt like a fire, burning through my soul. I needed to stop him. I needed power. This wasn’t going to happen, not again. I refused to let it happen. I refused! I began to struggle against the chains, causing them to give a hollow echoey sound. This caught Procreation’s attention. He turned to me and laughed.

“How about you just jack off and watch as all of your women are satisfied by a real man, boy?”

“You…” The anger was growing.

It felt extremely intense. I had lost so much. I had so many women cheat on me. I had so many failures. I was done with it. I was done with all of it. Gods? Levels? Powers? What did any of it matter? It wasn’t a matter of strength. I simply wouldn’t allow it!

“You foolish chi-“

Crack… crack…

“Procreation!” I screamed.

“H-how are you doing that?” His eyes widened. “You can’t.”

“They… are all MINE!”

“Die!” He threw out his hand, and a beam of light shot out.

It was the same destructive light he had once used to vaporize Depravity. He had grown afraid and thus went to kill me. At that exact moment, the chains around me exploded. I felt like an explosion, erupting out like a flare. I reached up and blocked his light with my hand. It struck, and all of the energy was sucked into my hand.

Procreation stared at me, a face filled with confusion. I lifted my hand, and the beam he just shot at me fired back at him. He let out a cry, throwing up a shield. It struck the shield, and Procreation went flying back. He landed on the ground, near the steps leading up to his throne. He scrambled back to his feet, anger painting his face.

“You… you’re weaker than me!” He shot out another beam.

I waved my hand and it erupted to the side. The fire burned in my eyes, and heat followed my steps. It was so hot that every step I took melted into the tile below, creating footsteps in solid stone as I walked. I approached Procreation with a single solid purpose.

“You will never touch another thing of mine again. I love them all. I will live for them all. They’ve stolen my heart, and they each have a piece, so as long as I live, no one will ever touch them!”

“Hakaru…” NTR whispered tearfully.

“You… you’re just a child!”

He threw another spell, this time a holy fireball. I swatted it aside. He threw more and more spells, but I kept walking forward at a steady pace. The man who called himself a god fearfully kicked his feet, backing up on the ground, trying to keep his distance from me. He ended up scooting up to his throne until his back hit the seat. I didn’t stop walking though. I climbed the stairs until I was standing up over him.

“Nooooo!” He screamed, throwing his hand up to strike me.

I punched down at him at the same time. An explosion of power erupted between us, a flash of light bursting out in a blinding cacophony of colors. There was a booming sound, and the ground shook. When it was over, I was still standing, and the throne was shattered to pieces. There was a crater there, and in that crater, was the broken Procreation.

His clothing was turned to rags. His hair was a mess. Any feeling of nobility had been stripped away in an instant. He held up his hands, squinting up at me.

“P-please… don’t… I… I’m your father, after all.” He begged.

I let out a scream and then jumped on top of him. “I hate you!”

I punched him in the face.

“You’re the worst! Bastard! Creep! Worst father of the year!” Every name I called him, I’d punch again.

These punches didn’t have as much power in them, but they were enough that the crying man became bloodied. I punched again and again. I had the power to kill him. I knew I could destroy him in an instant. However, all I could see was the man, my father, and all I could do was vent my hatred and anger on him. He remained alive, but I kept punching.

“That’s enough.” A gentle hand touched my shoulder, warm to the touch.

I realized I had been crying, and I wasn’t sure how much time had passed. He was under me, his face a bloody mess, covered in swollen bruised lumps. Two thin arms wrapped around me, and I was picked up. I turned to see a bright, beautiful woman standing there.

“F-First?”

“Sol, Ra, Helios, I go by many names.” She chuckled. “You can call me, Beloved.”

“You are… the sun?”

“Didn’t I tell you the first time we met? I’m a star!” She made a pop star pose, which looked extremely cute.

“A-aren’t you angry at me?”

“Tsk… furious!” She crossed her arms and huffed. “After what you did to me, during a solar eclipse when I’m at my weakest. Well, if you had touched me at any other time, you’d have been burned up. Y-You’re my first… my only…”

As she said that, she blushed.

“You mean… you like Hakaru too?” Gaia cried out joyfully.

She snapped her finger, and all of the chains of Vajra were destroyed even more quickly than Procreation had created them.

“L-like’s a strong word!” She muttered. “I… d-don’t hate him. Ahhh… I don’t know! What’s this emotion humans have. It’s where you want to strangle someone to death and kill them horrible but you can’t bear the thought of hurting a single hair on his head!”

“Love.” Freya coughed.

“Love.” Marriage nodded.

“Definitely love.” Artemis nodded.

“N-not true!” Sol grew huffy.

“She says that but she’s still holding Hakaru’s hand and stroking his arm lovingly,” Akiko whispered.

Sol looked down to see her hands all over me. She jumped, bringing down the hand stroking my arm, but even then, she still held my hands.

“It’s not that.” She responded, trying to act like she wasn’t holding my hand. “Rather, it’s merely that, after what Hakaru did, he needs to take responsibility!”

The other celestial girls were huddled together, looking at Beloved with amused, inconvenienced looks. This caused her to grow even more indignant.”

“L-look… after I threw him from the castle, I saw how upset everyone became. When you ran away, I realized my mistake. That’s why I’m being lenient now. It isn’t because I have been thinking about him every moment since he left, and I can’t stop thinking about him and smelling his pillow.”

“Is that why you’ve been in daughter’s room since Hakaru left?” Gaia asked.

“Wh-what are you saying! I don’t even care about H-Hakaru…” She blushed again, but just as I went to touch her, she spun and pointed at me. “However, the real crime in all of this is what you did to my sisters!”

“I don’t regret loving them, or having them love me in return.” I declared defiantly.

“Not that! I’m talking about the fact that you impregnated them all!”

“What?” Lilith jerked.

“A-all?” Marriage’s eyes widened.

“Ah… I was found out…” Jupiter blushed.

“You’re pregnant too?” Neptune asked.

“Ah… even I’m pregnant,” Uranus added, causing all the girls to look at her. “He-he does stick it in my pussy too, you know!”

“Yeah, but he mostly sticks it in uran-”

“Don’t you dare!” I stopped Mars before she could say it, causing Uranus to tilt her head questioningly.

“All of my sisters are pregnant… I’m so happy!” Gaia practically glowed.

“I understand Gaia getting pregnant and making life… but what about the other planets?” Sasori inquired.

“How does a gas giant create life?”

“Hmph!” Mercury crossed her arms and glared at the other girls. “You humans think you know everything. You think life is just DNA and proteins. Well, you’ve only dealt with life created on a particular planet. Each of us will have our own children, who throughout billions of years may evolve into their own intelligent species. Probably much quicker, because their daddy is a human starting out.”

“I wonder what my baby will be like.” Saturn strokes her belly.

“My life will kick Earth’s life’s ass!” Mars declared.

“Eh? Your baby is a million years too young to mess with my humanity!” Gaia shot back.

“Anyway!” Sol cut them short before they could argue more. “As you can see, this isn’t something I can turn back. They are all pregnant with your babies. Even with my powers, I can’t undo the imprint you’ve left on my sisters. However, that’s not what I’m angry about.”

“Wh-what is?”

“I’m not pregnant!”

I let out a cough. “You’re a sun!”

“S-so? You got all of them pregnant, you have to get me pregnant too!” she declared. “That’s why… e-even though I don’t like you, w-we’ll have to keep doing that… every solar eclipse!”

“You know, Beloved, if he were just a bit stronger, you could probably play together even without being under a solar eclipse.”

“I-is that true? I suppose, if you were an upper god, then maybe we could…” She looked at me, and then her cheeks turned a golden red.

“S-Sol?” A voice cracked out from the crater I had made. “How is this possible?”

Procreation was lying in that crater, and he had finally seemingly regained enough coherence to see the world around him. With a bruised and battered face, he looked up pitifully with disbelief.

“It’s quite simple. Hakaru took my first time, and in it, he gained a special part of me. He gained a piece of my flame.” Sol explained in a cold voice. “When he ignited my flame inside him, he temporarily gained an incredible power, and he also simultaneously appeared like a beacon, leading me here to my girls.”

“I meant… how… with him?” He grimaced.

She frowned, standing straighter. “Because unlike you, he’s a real man. Unlike you, he takes responsibility. Unlike you, he deserves power.” 

“Heh…” He let out a single chuckle before his head fell back.

“You were always so small.” She continued. “While you were busy making plans to impregnate the world… he impregnated the entire solar system! The pair of you can’t even be compared. Procreation… no… you stole that name. You have violated the edicts of the council. You have conceived various demi-god children, and even conspired to make more.”

“Just kill me already.” He said.

“No… for the father, he will be returned to earth where he left off, his wife and children gone. As for you, I will be taking your power, and giving it to someone worthy!”

She reached out, and the man screamed as his body burst into light. Even Hakaru had to cover his eyes as a bright light filled the room. Sol lived up to her name, emitting a light that blinded anyone who looked. Before his eyes cleared, Hakaru felt a pair of hot lips press against his own.

Energy began to fill in him. It exploded out, and with it, he began to gain familiarity with procreation many times beyond anything he could ever imagine. His power grew and grew, and he could feel himself breaking into the realm of the upper gods. In an instant, he reached level 16. When the power stopped flooding into him, Sol’s soft, warm lips parted from his and she licked them.

“Now, you’ll make me pregnant.”

“Is that why you did this?”

“Is there any other reason? It’s not like I like you or anything!”

“Oh, because I love you.” I reached out and grabbed Sol’s butt, and then pulled her to me. “You’re my woman now too. After all, I took a special part of you, and I won’t give it, or any other part of you back!”

The celestial goddesses who had all been afraid of Sol for so long audibly gasped as they saw me rudely grab her. Sol stared at me as if even she was stunned by my actions. Then, ever so slowly, her cheeks began to glow. She lowered her head and pressed against me.

“Hakaru…” She whispered. “Mm…”

She gave a single nod, closing her eyes. I had declared her as my woman, and she had agreed. My hands were on her butt, and she didn’t even pull away. She snuggled closer. All of the girl’s mouths fell open. She was the sun herself, a glowing radiant beauty recognized by all. Even the girls from town instantly recognized her when she appeared, but to see the man they love have such a top woman, it’d be like dating a guy only for him to reveal his mistress is a Hollywood celebrity.

“I love you, Hakaru!” An unfamiliar voice shouted.

I frowned, turning to the crater. A girl with a disgustingly lewd expression on her face came jumping at me.  Instinctively, I moved against her, drop-kicking the girl in the face.

“Ahhhhh!” She cried out. “Hakaru… please kick me more!”

“What the hell?”

She jumped at me again, so I kicked her again. She seemed to like it, gasping and moaning.

“What is this?” I demanded.

“Meet… the person behind Procreation.” Sol sighed.

“This is Procreation?” I asked in disbelief.

The girl was pretty, but she looked a bit dirty. She had the beauty of a goddess, but something about her seemed unwashed. She had messy hair and a disgusting expression on her face. Every time he hit her, she seemed to moan and writhe on the floor with no modesty at all.

“No.” Sol shook her head. “Didn’t you listen? This is the one behind Procreation. This is her before she stole his powers. This was the original protégé from a time before even humanity existed.”

“Who… then?”

“This is… Obsession!”

“More Hakaru! I love Hakaru!” She cried as I held her back.

She was a little level 11 god, but she was extremely aggressive.

“Without Procreation, she’s reverted to her old ways. Well, even as Procreation, this was her nature. However, back then, she obsessed over power. That was why she did so much to reach the top. She took Procreation’s power, manipulated NTR, spread her spawn across the earth, all to become an upper god. She’s also the reason so many humans lust after power.”

“That’s not the thing she seems to be lusting after now,” Gaia observed.

“Yes, it seems like after she lost all of her power to Hakaru, and was defeated so completely, her obsessive personality shifted gears. It seems she’s become obsessed with Hakaru instead.”

“Well, get her off of me!” I cried out as the crazy lady tried to kiss me.

“Chop!” Akiko had approached the throne with the rest of the girls, and she hit the obsessive girl, who collapsed unconscious on the ground.

“How did you do that?” Sol asked, looking at my former mortal goddesses for the first time.

“Hmm? I’m Hakaru’s number one obsessed lover. This girl must learn her place! I’ll teach it to her.”

“This girl is only level 9… and she just knocked out a level 11 goddess…” Sol muttered. “This shouldn’t be possible!”

She shrugged. “I don’t know, I just did it because she’s annoying.”

The group looked down at the sleeping Obsession. She had her mouth open and drooling, her expression perverted even while sleeping.

“Hehe… Hakaru’s babies. I’ll have his babies…” She murmured in her sleep.

“Humanoid… goddesses are more interesting than I thought. Perhaps, I should get a little closer to them.” Sol said, looking at the women standing around me, who should have been cowering on their knees like the village goddesses, but were instead joking around and talking comfortably with the celestial goddesses like rank didn’t even matter to them.

“Hakaru… Procreation is defeated. We’re all here for you. What now?” my mother asked.

“That…”

I really couldn’t believe it, but I had reached the end. NTR Crush was done. I was an upper god, the highest human god who had ever existed. I was Procreation, I was Harem, and I was me, Hakaru. I went from a coward killing himself to a god that ruled the realm. There were a hundred women here, some of them with the power to rewrite the universe, and they all loved me. I loved them too.

I waved my hand, and the throne I had turned into a crater formed into a perfect throne once again. Then I walked over and sat on the seat. I looked out across all of the women who had helped me on my journey. There was my mother Kana, my sister who turned out to be my daughter Maria, my slave-like girlfriend Akiko, my childhood friend turned girlfriend Kira, my teacher Sasori, Marriage, Artemis, Freya, Sol, Gaia, the other celestial sisters, and most of all Netori, Netorase, and Netorare… the three NTR sisters. They were all looking in my direction, waiting for my answer. A small smile formed on my face.

“There are still a lot of goddesses out there that need someone in their life.” I declared. “I’m going to steal them all!”

10