[1] A normal day
3.7k 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

— She's such a pretty girl... — I thought while looking at the portrait of the gorgeous woman I married. Her blue eyes entrapped me like the depths of the ocean, and her skin was smooth like silk.
— Shit... The IRS letter — I muttered to myself as I looked at the papers that the post-office delivered this morning. — Gotta call her... But... — I looked to my right to see the customary calendar... Today was March the 27th... It was his day... — Guess it won't hurt then.

I walked through the house, dodging the dog and avoiding stepping on any of the kids' toys everywhere. — We need to call the maid... — I murmured, complaining about the lack of full-time schools due to the pandemic.
— It's about time. — I said, reading the newspaper about the vaccination finally moving. — It's 9. Time to turn the computer on... — I thought as I walked to my bedroom/office. Yes, I've been working from home, like most people. Nothing to do, way more expenses, and to make it worse, even more control over my working hours. Remote Work is hell! I'm telling you. Anyhow... I turned to the screen and called her on my phone, waiting for the system to boot.

[Ahhh! Honey?! Wha~aat is it.]

— Sorry for calling you at a time like this... er... The IRS letter for the taxes arrived. Can you please pay it on your way back? — I said, listening to the moist sounds of her moans and the noise of flesh hitting flesh.

[Yes, honey. Thanks for caa~AAAAAHH!]

— Guess she came... — I thought to myself as I waited for her to end the call.

[Who was that? The cuck of your husband?] — I could hear a husky voice in the background, a man, sounded pretty familiar, he must be around his late forties.

[Yes, it was him. Don't worry... God, you came so much, my whole back is wet, I can feel it dripping...]

[Hehe... It felt amazing. You're as good as always. Having those kids didn't change you one bit.]

[Thanks. I'm very happy to hear you say that.] — It was heartwarming to hear a client treat her like that... Much better than working in retail.

[But what about him? Does that cuck like hearing you fuck with other guys?]

[Yes. He's very happy for me feeling good.] — Her voice was so bright. Makes me remember the girl I married twelve years ago. God, she didn't change one bit. In fact, the truth is, I just didn't care about her continuing to work like that. It's what keeps our bills paid and let's us plan for our kids' education.

[The call still connected]

[Huh!? Sorry! I'll shut it off.]

[No, no. It's fine.]

[Bye honey!]

— Bye Marcie. I'll make some dinner for us tonight. See you soon.

[Yes!] — Oh, her actual excited voice is so cute. It's easy to know when she's being honest after a while. After all, I did marry an actress who is also whore who gets laid for money, but I love her nonetheless.

— There's no helping it, then. — I murmured after hanging the call, turning to my good and old boring job for the day.

This novel will have shorter chapters than usual. Sorry.

10