Chapter 11: Relaxation
19 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was still dark when Ka woke. He blinked at the blackness a moment as if to clear his vision. He frowned as his sleep-addled mind remembered that would do nothing and he focused instead on what he could hear. There were noises in the darkness, it was what had woken him. Soft sounds of cloth shifting, a hand sliding along flesh, a quiet high giggle- Ka's eyes snapped wide, focusing on where the noises were coming from.

Prince Re had brought someone to his bed.

Ka could see nothing, but he still looked away. The woman moaned and Ka could feel his cheeks heat. He shifted, slightly awkward as the pillows of his bed slid beneath him. He couldn't fathom staying so close while the prince . . . indulged in the fairer sex. As he tried to escape however, Ka found he was once again locked into his place. His hands lifted quickly, wrapping around the heavy iron chain. When had Re replaced it; had he done this deliberately?

The woman moaned again and Ka sank down in the pillows as if trying to disappear in them. Then another female voice moaned the prince's name and the redhead's low baritone moaned in return. Ka pressed one hand hand over his ear to muffle the sound, other ear pressed into the cushions, but it did little good. Prince Re gasped slightly, then moaned more loudly himself. He murmured words of encouragement and then Ka could hear the sound of a passionate kiss.

The darkness only made things worse for the scribe. He could picture everything in his mind with nothing physical to look at and focus on instead. His own cock was starting to stiffen, imagining some talented woman with her head in his lap, another pressed against him in a deep kiss. No one was talking now, but moans of pleasure and a gentle wet sound filled the air. Ka grabbed one of the pillows, pulling that over his head to try and block out the noises.

Prince Re groaned, letting out a very satisfied grunt. Please, Ka thought, let that be the end of this, but of course it wasn't. “Come here,” the prince growled quietly and Ka could hear the women both yelp slightly and giggle again. Then more moans as they shifted around on the bed, skin sliding against skin. Ka pressed the pillow more tightly over his ear, but it was no use. It had been . . . awhile.

The trio on the bed began to move in a slow rhythm, gasping and moaning with each thrust. Slowly Ka's hands pulled away from his head, slipping down toward his quickly growing need instead. He wrapped a hand around his cock and gasped, the sound lost in the mix of voices above him. The scribe still did his best to keep quiet, he did not want anyone to take notice of him. He bit his lip, unconsciously matching the pace of the others as it grew faster and faster. He wanted to cover his mouth, but the chains prevented that and another gasp and moan escaped when he came hard.

Ka's chest heaved as he caught his breath. He wanted to linger in the quiet afterglow and drift back into sleep, unaware of the prince and his activities. The women were both getting louder though, high voices panting and gasping and crying for more. Re's low moans and gasps and soft growls of pleasure provided a constant background to them and the sound of skin on skin.

Ka groaned again and his hand tightened. He couldn't stop picturing them in his head, Re now poised over the women. Ka imagined a girl with large breasts, splayed on her back like an offering to the redhead. Ka's hand matched the thrusts that he could hear, his breath turning short and fast as pleasure built again. Then the woman cried out in her own pleasure, no attempt made to keep quiet. He could hear Re groan and then a pause. More shuffling sounds on the bed and then the other woman's voice gasped the prince's name. Ka's free hand curled in his blanket, other hand still pumping in time with the sound above him. It wasn't long before he came a second time, struggling to keep his cry quiet. The girls covered the sound, both gasping and moaning loudly now, completely enthralled in the act.

Slowly Ka pulled his hands back towards his head. He grabbed the pillow again and tried to muffle the noise. One of the girls cried out in ecstasy again, but they showed no signs of actually stopping. Ka however was tired and spent. His cheeks were still flushed, but after only another minute he was grateful to be able to drop back into slumber.

-o-o-o-o-o-

“. . . morning, pet.”

Ka's eyes fluttered open, groaning slightly at the morning light. He struggled to focus and then gasped to find Prince Re knelt right beside him. Imagined images of a passionate threesome filled Ka's mind unbidden and he blushed darkly.

The prince chuckled. He reached out and brushed his thumb across the rosy color. “Did you have a good night?” he asked with a teasing smirk.

Ka's gaze was fixed on the floor and he muttered, “Not especially.”

Prince Re laughed again, the sound low and pleased. “You can't lie to royalty, pet.” He reached for Ka's skirt this time, fingering the tell-tale stiff spot in the fabric. Ka's blush deepened, spreading over most of his face. Prince Re openly laughed at him as he reached for his collar. “I did invite you first. Come, we both need a bath.” He released the heavier chain and stood, then bent slightly and held an arm out for Ka.

Another bath sounded simply wonderful, but it presented certain problems as well. Unable to stop picturing the previous night, Ka wasn't sure he could look at the prince at all, let alone nude. There was also the trouble of his knee, which still ached a bit and had stiffened up while he slept. He didn't move until the prince cleared his throat, only then reaching up to take his arm. It wasn't that difficult to stand with the help, but it was painful. Movement made the ache in his knee flare and he clung to the prince to keep his from falling. Jewels rubbed against bruises and scrapes on his chest and arms, making him hiss each time it happened. The pain drew his mind away from his embarrassment, but it wasn't exactly preferable.

“Can you keep your balance?” Re asked, slowly pulling his arm away. When Ka nodded, the prince stepped back to regard him a moment. His eyes caught on those bruises, darkened since the previous night. The prince reached for the jewelry, stripping away the necklaces himself. “That should do,” he said in response to his pet's confused look. Then he moved close again, taking Ka's hands to place on his shoulder. He slid his arm around the scribe's waist to help hold his weight, pulling his slim body against his own as he stepped into the man's weak right side. “How's that?” he asked and took a step, tugging Ka forward.

The brunet was blushing again, embarrassment rising over the pain. Each step still made him wince, but that only meant clinging to Re more tightly. “I'll be fine,” he whispered and the prince smiled happily. They walked slowly to the door, barely moving at half speed as the pair traveled the halls toward the bath. Soon Ka was able to adjust his step to avoid hurting his knee, leaning further into the prince and letting the royal take more of his weight.

Re did not comment, letting out a soft pleased noise instead. Ka swallowed slightly and focused on the floor. In his memory he could hear the prince moan and Ka's blush was quick to return. He was finding it difficult not to focus on the taller man. Re smelled of musk and spice and he was warm in the chill of early morning. Ka swallowed thickly, desperately wishing the bath was closer. When they did reach the room, Re walked him all the way to the curtained toilet. Much better than the chamber pot in the prince's room and Re finally released Ka when he could lean against the polished wall. “I'll be just here,” Re said and stepped beyond the curtain again.

In the relative privacy, Ka took time to just breathe. He tended his necessities, using the wall to keep balance. Then he took another couple of moments just to delay before limping back to the curtain and the prince. Re smiled as he stepped back out, holding his arm out again. He didn't pull Ka close, allowing the scribe to use him as a crutch instead for the few steps to the vanity. It allowed Ka to keep his calm and as he switched to leaning against the solid table, his eyes moved to the mirror.

For the first time in quite some time, Ka was able to see himself. The couple of bruises on his head were actually fairly mild compared to the rest of his healing injuries, and mostly hidden in his hair. What drew his gaze was the earring he'd been marked with days before. He had toyed with the thing to help it heal, but the metal was pressed tight and he couldn't undo the loop to remove it. Now he saw it was a bright and shining gold, like the chains and shackles he wore. It had a much brighter shine than his old and tarnished hoops and the front of it had been etched with a small sun with a tiny ruby set in the center.

Prince Re let out another pleased noise and Ka looked up to meet the man’s eyes in the mirror, but then the redhead just looked away. He reached for bottles on the table, pouring out oils and cleansing powders to use. He went about cleaning his face and Ka slowly moved to do the same. His cheeks were still a dark rose, remembering the night before, standing so close to the prince now. He hesitantly reached for one of the bottles, pouring some soap into his own hand. The same soap the prince used, he thought as he began to wash. In fact, he thought as he reached for another bottle, it was likely the entire royal family used these same oils.

He dropped the bottle, gasping as he quickly tried to keep it and others from falling. Prince Re laughed again as he stepped away towards the water; Ka quickly rinsed his face in the basin before he turned as well. A servant stood there and he reached out, stripping away Ka’s remaining jewels and the chains. Then he turned, holding out an arm to help the scribe. Ka frowned, but didn’t complain as he limped to the sunken bath. He couldn’t deny the water felt good as he stepped down. He moaned just a little and sunk into the warmth to try and relax.

Prince Re was lying back in the water, letting his body float and his long red hair drift out around him. He stayed that way for another few moments before he lifted his head to smile at his pet. “How does that feel?” he asked and moved to the side of the tub. A servant placed a soapy sponge into his outstretched hand and the prince stepped closer to Ka again. “Let me wash you.” Ka was keeping his gaze on the water, but he glanced up at that. “It might hurt a bit,” Re added with a slight frown. Ka swallowed and licked his lips nervously. He nodded though and Re closed the distance between them. “Calm down,” the redhead murmured as his hands began to move along Ka’s shoulders.

“You say that a lot,” the scribe muttered, trying to distract himself.

“You seem to need to hear it a lot,” was the prince’s response. He slid his hand along the brunet’s chest, stepping close behind. “Is there a reason you are so worked up?”

Ka’s jaw clenched and he didn’t answer. He knew the prince knew exactly why he was so tense.

After a pause, Re stepped back again, running the sponge along Ka’s skin gently. The teasing faded and he focused, trying to be gentle with the man’s minor wounds. “A healer will be here shortly. She can tend to you properly.”

Ka took a shaky breath, realizing he’d been holding his. “A healer?” he asked.

Re sighed now, no longer sounding happy. “I want medicine on these cuts, and a better wrap on your knee. I do not have the skill.” He pulled away further and pressed the sponge into Ka’s hands. “Clean yourself and relax. This is meant to be a reward.”

It did feel almost like a gift as the prince stepped further away and sank into the water. Ka’s gaze was on the royal again though and he asked, “Reward?”

Re glanced at him and quickly looked away. “A . . . a gift, because you were hurt.” The prince lay out again in the water, closing his eyes. “An apology.”

“Apology for what?” Ka pressed, but the prince did not say any more. Ka sighed, but let it drop and just tried to enjoy the bath. He kept glancing at the other man, remembering his voice in the darkness, but the royal didn’t move. Ka tried to keep his mind and his gaze focused elsewhere.

Prince Re didn’t move again until the water began to cool. Then he finally stood again, going to Ka’s side to help him climb from the perfumed bath. The scribe’s blush was quick to return, hesitant to actually leave the concealing water. He noticed Re glance down at his faint arousal and smile. The prince was sure to meet his eye again as he shifted the scribe’s weight into the arms of servants. They dried him, wrapping a fresh skirt around his hips, and then helped him into a chair. A woman was knelt beside him, distinct from the servants. Her black hair was cropped short and she was dressed as a tradesman in pants and a vest over her shirt. This was the healer, Ka realized, but she began her treatment just as silent as the servants. Her movements were sure and gentle though and before long all the worst of his wounds had been treated and covered.

“Will you need to come again?” Re asked the woman as she stood.

She shook her head as she bowed. “Not unless his knee worsens. He’ll be fine, my lord.”

“I already told you that,” Ka said, but neither of them glanced at him.

Re nodded his thanks to the healer and suddenly the servants swarmed him, closing gold onto Ka’s wrists again. They locked the collar around his neck and then Re was by his side, closing the shackles. “Back to our room. I am very busy today.”

He helped Ka to his feet and the scribe reluctantly leaned into his shoulder again. He really did wish the trip to the prince’s chambers was a shorter one. He spent the trip in silence, eyes fixed again on the floor. As they stepped inside a thought suddenly occurred to him and Ka muttered rather morosely, “I never picked out a book.”

Re looked at him, reaching for his chin with his free hand. He tilted Ka’s face up, running his thumb across his chin briefly. “Tamul is outside again. Call him if you need any help. He won’t leave though, you will have to find your own entertainment.”

Ka sighed, eyes casting down without comment. Re helped him to sit on the bed before grabbing the iron chain that kept him in place. The prince bent to remove the heavy lock, then attached the chain to Ka’s collar. As the prince stood again, Ka realized the import of his earlier statement. The prince didn’t reattach the lock, so he would be able to explore most of the room. “Master Re?”

The prince was at his mirror, choosing his own jewels for the day. He looked over at his pet seriously. “I want you to be careful. Call Tamul if you need help. I will be gone the entire day, but this way you can reach the water.” He turned back to adjust his outfit, then crossed back over to Ka’s side. He tilted his face up again to grin down at him. “Rest. I will see you after dinner.”

“After?” Ka yelped with a bit of panic.

The prince hushed him though, brushing his lips as he pulled his hand back. “You will still be brought food, but I must go. I hope you have a good day, Ka.” He pulled away, sighing as he went to the door. Tamul was in deed in the hall, yawning where he leaned. “Thank you for posting again.”

“I can’t do three in a row,” the guard warned. “You need to get this situation sorted.”

“I’m going to do it now,” Re said. He turned down the hall and his expression pulled into a cold frown of determination.

-o-o-o-o-o-

“I am choosing a personal guard. It is past time.” Re did not ask, he did not waver or leave room for negotiation.

Sitting motionless on his throne in the grand royal chamber, the king simply frowned. “We do not have guards to spare. After the banquet, as you take on more duties, we will consider it.”

Re continued as if he hadn’t been denied. “I have my captain, he will advise appointment.”

“We also do not have meat to waste on terrorists and dead men.”

Re’s hands curled into fists. That would be the price then and his enlightenment about the prisoners would be for nothing. It was a price Re was willing to pay if he could be secure of his pet’s safety. His gaze fell slightly and after a moment he bowed deeply. “I will inform the guards myself.” There was no argument and Re straightened again. “Thank you, my king.”

-o-o-o-o-o-

0