chapter 15
18.7k 2 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The next morning, after breakfast, Leorde decided to ask Gilbert about the phoenix he had been researching last night.

"Gil. I have a question for you. How much do you know about the phoenix?

"A phoenix? Yes, I do. I know only the most common  things about it .

 "The tears of the phoenix heal all diseases, the blood of the phoenix gives eternal youth if  you drunk it . If you eat the flesh of a phoenix, you can become immortal. The phoenix's tail feathers can bring back the dead. And that's about it."

"I see. ......

. The phoenix's tail feathers existed, but the phoenix itself did not.

 But if you look for it, it might be there.

 But he  don't know where they are, and  he  don't know if  he  allowed to move from here in the first place, so there's nothing  he can do.

"Can I help you with something?""

"...... Gil. I want to know more about the phoenix. Can you help me gather information?""

"Leave it to me."

"Aren't you going to ask me why I' need it , ......?

"I can't sense any evil in the  you by now."

"So ....... Then do it.

"Ha!"

 Leorde turns away in embarrassment.

 In the morning, during a martial art session with Gilbert, Leoldo asked him about the current situation in Barbaroto.

"What's going on with Barbaroth and the others now?"

"I'm sorry,  master , but I don't know much about it myself.

"I see. ......"

ven the quintessential Gilbert was not aware of Barbaroth's current situation. Leoldo is disappointed, but he decides that he can't help it since he is always by his side.

 Just because there is no more sword practice doesn't mean that there is nothing to do in the afternoon. Gilbert and   Lealdo were going to do  martial arts training .

 As usual, Leorde was unable to land a single blow and was beaten to a pulp.

"Oh, my God!"

"Wow. No chanting? It's great, but with that kind of accuracy and power, you can't even kill a bug!"

"Aah!

Leoldo shot a water magic at Gilbert, but Gilbert easily drowned out the magic and kicked Leoldo away.

 Gilbert's strength is unfathomable, as he can kick Leoldo, who still looks like a pigl.

"I am not done yet......!

"That's the spirit. Come on, there's still time"!

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!

 Leorde, who plunges forward, is punched, kicked, and thrown to the ground. But  he , who had been knocked down many times, did not give up.

 He was determined to get at least one blow today. However, although he thought the same thing every day and tried his best, it never bore fruit. Unfortunately, it was as difficult for Leoldo to strike a blow at Gilbert as it was for him to find a grain of rice in the desert.

 But still, Leoldo does not give up. Because if he can't beat Gilbert forever, he will never be able to reverse the bad ending of death.

 In order to do this, he needs to lose weight and become the child prodigy Leoldo once called the Golden Lion.

 So, He  can't raise my voice at this point .

 However, even though his enthusiasm is admirable, he lacks the ability to do so, and so he is crushed by Gilbert again today.

 When he woke up, he was on his bed, disgusted with his own inadequacy.

 However, he was still hungry, so he got out of bed and headed for the dining hall. The food was already laid out in the dining room, and all that was left was to call Leoldo.

 However, he arrived before Gilbert could call him, and the servants were upset. It made him sad to see such a reaction, but he tried to be as gentle as possible.

"Never mind. Don't worry about it. It's my fault for coming so early. Just keep working."

"Yes, sir!"

 The servant bowed to Leoldo, who forgave him in a gentle tone, and quickly left the dining room. Seeing him, Leoldo felt a little disappointed, thinking that he was still feared.

 After finishing dinner, Leorde began to study magic as usual.

 However, most of what he learned was the same as in the game, so it was of no great use. He  don't know if it will have any effect since it won't improve  his intelligence. Still, the reason why  he  study magic is simply because it's fun.

 Since Leorde's latent ability includes the memories of the  pas life , he can grow dramatically in magic, so there is no reason why it should be boring.

 However, if he gets carried away, he will get beaten up by Gilbert and Barbaroth.

 He  allowed to use magic in training with them, but every time   he use a new spell, they hurt  him badly.

 They warned  him not to get carried away just because  he learned a new spell, but he  wondered if he should continue until  he passed out every time.

"Well, I guess that's it for today."

 He closed book and looked out the window to  find that it was pitch black.

 The moon was shining through the dark night and a little light was shining through the window as Leorde drifted off to sleep.

 On the way, it had become a daily routine for Leorde to wake up in the middle of the night, hungry, and be caught by Gilbert as he was sneaking to the kitchen.

 

58