chapter 21
17.8k 5 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The other day, Gilbert had warned him not to participate in the wyvern defeat, but Leorde just couldn't resist.

 After all, he would be able to see the real wyverns.

 However, this was reality, and he couldn't do anything dangerous.If  he  want to join the knights and see the wyverns, it is the same as going to the place of death.

 Leoldo didn't have the courage to go to a place of death just to see a wyvern. So, he had no choice but to give up.

"Hmmm ...... I'd love to see a wyvern, but I think Gilbert's right, I should be quiet."

 Leorde lay down on the bed with a magic book in  his hand. Normally, he and Gilbert would be training , but Gilbert was out today, so he had nothing to do.

 I('d like to just roll around in bed and be self-deprecating, but I don't know what Gilbert would say if he saw me like this, so I get out of bed.)

 As he leaves his room and walks down the hallway, he sees Shelia. She hasn't interacted with him since the first day they met. It was not something that Gilbert had orchestrated, but Shelia was avoiding Leoldo.

 Shelia was completely caught off guard, when she saw Leoldo's face, she looked blatantly disgusted.

(Uu...... c ir's reeped me out...... I want to get along with you, but it's impossible~)

 Shelia's attitude was clearly visible even from a distance, and Leoldo let out a sigh in his heart. Shelia is in the direction they are going, so they pass each other, but Leorde doesn't say anything and Shelia just bows her head.

"I'm so glad. I couldn't help but notice it on your face, but you didn't say anything, so I guess you didn't notice. I'll have to be more careful next time!"

 Sadly, Shelia's attitude was obvious. If  his past life memories were not inhabited, he would not know what Leoldo had done to  her , but he could easily imagine what Leoldo had done to  her before.

 Shelia felt unlucky to have encountered Leoldo, but she was in a good mood and went about her work, thinking that she was lucky that he had not realized her mistake.

 Leorde went out into the garden, where  he and Gilbert usually did training , and began to practice magic. At first, he used earth magic, digging and filling holes repeatedly. At first,  he  was thinking of using more flashy magic, but as  he  fought Gilbert and Barbaroth,  he  changed  his mind.

 . So, when training with Gilbert and Barbaroth,  he  tried to create small depressions and protrusions in the ground to break their stance.

 However, Gilbert is a legendary assassin and Barbaroto is the best knight in city . They were not the kind of people to be trifled with so easily.

 However, both of them praised the idea, so Leorde is desperate to learn enough skills to be able to use it against Gilbert and Barbaroth without reciting.

 He continued for a while, but then Leordo switched and activated his water magic. It comes in three forms: water balls, water arrows, and water needles.

 In the game, they are called aqua balls, water arrows, and water spears. All of them are basically magic that you shoot at enemies, but in the game, you don't use them after the beginning of the game. They are useful because they consume little magic power, but they are not very powerful.

 Therefore, they are only useful in the early stages of the game. The reason is that they learn more powerful spells after the middle stage.

 You would think that since it's a simple magic, it shouldn't be that difficult, but reality is not so easy.

 

 You may think that it's a simple magic and that you don't have to go through that much trouble, but reality is not so easy.

 In the first place, it may be possible to control one, but it is very difficult to control three. If Sheria were to try it, she would immediately lose control of the device and set it off.

 It was a feat made possible by Leoldo's talent.

 However, there is a higher level. In the game, there were beings who could control all the attributes, so of course there were beings in this world as well.

 But Leoldo is also in the genius category. However, no one is able to evaluate him at the moment. It is a technology that is still in its infancy, so Leorde is keeping it hidden.

"Buh-hah!"

 Leoldo, who had lost his concentration, exhaled heavily and sat down on the spot. The magic he had been maintaining fizzled out and the ground became wet.

 Lightning strikes in Leordo's vision as he breaks the chant and spins the magic name. Of course, he is far enough away that there is no danger to Leordo.

"It's always great to see lightning!

"Lightning."

 

Although  he is saying something sick, if the current blow hits an ordinary person directly,  he is inevitably electrocuted. The magic that Leold chanted earlier was a magic that could be learned in the middle of the game.

 

 Incidentally, Leorde had used this magic on Gilbert once before. At first  he  was hesitant, but  his hesitation faded when  he saw how easily Gilbert avoided a lightning strike. He is a legendary assassin after all .

 But Leorde has not used lightning magic in any of  his subsequent moves. In the event that you have any questions regarding where and how to use the internet, you can call us at the web site.

 However, Leold does not use the magic of  lighting attribute in the training . After all, because Leordo used it a lot in the game, the magic of the  lighting attribute is still better than the other two attributes at this point.

 If that is the case, then the other two take priority. However, when it is unavoidable,  je use lightning magic.  he hope that opportunity does not come, but Leolde, who is in a place where the game does not talk about it, did not think that it would come in the near future. 

49