Important Announcement!
1.1k 8 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi guys! This is just an announcement where I'll be going ahead and say. 

Reborn as the Princess's Knight will end on December. 

I am already finalizing the plot and the ending. 

Now I am met with three books to choose to publish next year. Yes, let us say goodbye to Kein and Rose soon! And say hello to these possible books!

Firstly I would like to at least first ask for my reader's opinion. 

Fun fact: I will place this book into one of the Webnovel Competitions because author-san needs money. 

Option 1:
[The Lonely Witch and the Sheltered Girl]

There was once a lonely witch, who wanted nothing but to travel endlessly trying to find a purpose in her life. She was granted a talent for magic, healing, and in wealth. On one rainy day, when she was flying her magic broom a heavy rainfall suddenly came. The lonely witch was stubborn and continued to fly despite the dangerous conditions of lightnings.

Karma came, lightning did indeed struck her down. The magic broom that she used to fly went crazy as it lost control. The lonely witch screamed as she hit a tower and fainted. That later day when she woke up, she found a girl that rivals the gods in beauty to which the tower had kept hidden.

"You're awake." The sheltered girl smiled as the lonely witch realized she was sitting on her lap-

The lonely witch was bewitched. She wanted to say her thanks but no words came out other than foolish words, "You're really beautiful."

The sheltered girl not used to compliments blushed for it is the first time in her life that someone else other than her stepmother had complimented her. "Will you stay with me in this tower? Or will you leave me like the others?"

The lonely witch could not reply to the question. After years of company she had itched to travel once again but she couldn't leave the sheltered girl behind, "Come with me. I'll show you the world and break you free from this cursed tower!"

Option 2:
[Otome Game: I, The Villainess will be your Savior!]

A streamer who had thousands of fans in Japan, who loved otome games and reviews them posting online and making a living out of streaming.

One day one of her fans sent her a very horrible rated otome game but since she was curious and it was her passion to rate every otome game that existed, she downloaded it and played it for the whole day. "What the heck?! All the love interests are horrible on this game?!"

The production company who made the game, [Love Lily Blossom Otome Game]. Such a long name by the way, made all the love interest have some sort of distorted personality and even if the heroine does end up with one of them, she'll be either locked in the love interest's mansion, exiled, or will be the love interest's slave?! The villainess of this game got the happy ending instead!

"The author of this game is... psychotic. Why invest a Millions of Yen in a game like this? I wish I could save the heroine myself."

One day, she suddenly dies and realizes she's not in her own body anymore. Totally original.

"I-I'm the villainess of Love Lily Bloom?!"Our main character decides that she'll give the happy ending that the heroine deserves!

I, The Villainess Will Be Your Savior!

Option 3: 
[My Beautiful Butler]

Scarlett Montgomery, the ice cold daughter of the Duke and Duchess of Montgomery. She was known to be cruel, ruthless, and harsh. 

The best three words that could ever describe her but then something changed. The young miss suddenly brought someone to the mansion- it was a well suited girl in a butler's uniform.

Everyone has been saying that since the butler has arrived in the mansion the young miss has gone crazy. Never have the maids seen the young miss smile this much!

Did someone place a hex on her?!

"I will only be kind to you, in return be kind to others in my place." was the words of the young miss that held her butler's face affectionately looking at her with sad eyes. 

There is more to the story than it seems.

To all my readers that has been with me since day one. Thank you, for the people who voted and always commented something funny that made my day. I love you! I hope you guys will look forward to our next yuri couple! 

Because I swear the wholesome yuri levels will go brrr than this book. 

30