Question and Answer Portion!
816 4 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author: Hi. I'm here with my main casts to answer some of the questions that have been asked in the past or has been asked recently. Of course, with my main cast of the book. Aight bois say hi. 

Kein: Hello this is Kein the main character of the story and I'm just here to say thank you for supporting the book as always. 

Rose: Indeed, without your support author would've been toast with the lack of motivation. 

Author: I have my two lovely co-hosts with me, the main ship of the book. Kein x Rose. 

Alright enough dilly dallying let's have our first question that was sent by: GranetPlanet! Thank you so much by the way!

1.) How did you come up with this story? It's a very good plot, basically one of a kind!

Author would answer that it all came to me when I imagined. Man, wouldn't it be great for a yuri story instead of a cool handsome knight, it was actually a cool beautiful knight instead?

I really wanted a yuri story like that but I couldn't find anything like that so here I am making one for my yuri comrades. 

Kein: You got me killed by a truck for this?

Author: Yes, well you were the best candidate if I'm being honest. 

2.) How did you come up with the characters? They're all really unique!

Honestly, I find inspiration of the people around me or I made them up on the spot. Every character have their own likes, dislikes, weaknesses, and strengths. Honestly, sometimes when I'm writing it feels like I'm cutting myself into different kinds of people, writing is hard. 

I have to update really often with school in the way of my writer's block. I have to have a word count of 2K-3K every time I update so ye, suffering is nice.

3.) What weapon will Kein have in the future? (She'll obviously become a Knight so I'm really curious).

Author had this ridiculous idea, she'll have TWO swords. 

One blessed by the heavens and one cursed sword.

We all know that she also can't stop being an artist so Author wanted her to have a PAINTBRUSH SWORD that was gifted by a god. Yes, you heard me. It's a paintbrush that can extend and the bristles will harden itself if the user wished to. 

The cursed sword is for her magic, which I won't reveal yet but if you've read the side chapter: frog knight. I left a hint there. 

That was all for her questions. 

Kein: Wow I'll be a dual wielder? 

Author: Yeah Kein, you will be one hell of a badass bitch. 

Rose: I'm really imagining Kein having two swords in her hands and it looks really well... sexy when she grows up some more... I mean attractive...

Author: I would like to ignore that thirsty comment Rose. Anyways next!

4.) Where harem? Why not both Cecilia and Rose? 

Kein: I will answer this one for author. I am not into polygamous relationships. I told author about this and she respected my wishes of being with only one... and um... yeah its pretty obvious who'll I'll end up with in a few chapters. 

Rose: .////. 

Author: No shit, I swear you kept denying everything in the last chapters Kein.

Kein: Excuse you I'm ten years old in there! I'm mentally an adult in my past life. Everyone who told me get together already kyahhh when I was ten and Rose was twelve- you're weird and you need therapy.

Rose: I mean... kids can still kiss and hold hands. You know innocent puppy love-

Author: I mean Rose has a point ya know Kein?

Kein: I-I just don't like it. I can just wait for Rose to grow up into an adult then we can be together by then please.

5.) Cecilia is not demi-sexual? It's labelled unknown in the chapter information!

Fine, I'll give the answer to this one as well. Cecilia is a lesbian princess, Kein just helped her realize that she was gay.

6.) Where kissing?! I want more Kein x Rose adult scenes!

Girl chill. This is SLOWBURN book. We ain't even at half of the story and you're asking for these. 

7.) Would Vincent, Ellis, and Lenard be into a polygamous relationship?

I would ask them if they're alright with it but I'm pretty sure due to their tendencies of being really protective and obsessive. No.

8.) Would author make short webtoons of the book?

Yes, but that would mean I would take a break from writing and focus on art. Having pains of weekly updates. 

9.) You mentioned your new books! Which book won the poll?!

The book we'll be going with is, [My Beautiful Butler]. I'm already having a friend commission for the book cover. She's the same person who made the, [The Demon Lord is a cat now?!] cover. Myka! She's a very talented person! 

Here's her account if you want to check her out! (@nom_nom_290)

10.) When release of the new book? And where will it be available?

It will be released in the summer, about May-ish by 2022 or maybe when webnovel hosts another competition. Of course, the book will be on wattpad as well however, it will be three chapters late!

I will only have one beta reader for the grammar checks and making sure of the yuri-wholesome levels are alright. 

11.) Will Kein and Rose get married?

Maybe? *Evil author laughs*.

12.) Will Kein and Rose ever get a kid?

Let's ask them- hey you two wanna make kids? 

Kein: Um...

Rose: I want ten of them!

Kein: I... um... isn't t too early to ask that?!

Now this is from another reader! Special shout out to Jeonayeol!

13.) How did you come up with the character names? I honestly have a hard time naming my pets.

Honestly I had to think about the countries they we're going to be in and since [Puronia] is based of the Victorian/European countries I kind of made up Kein and I thin Rosarie is a really common name nowadays. 

Kazari, Valentina, are the only [Sprivanto] characters that has been named. As you know the country is based out of Asian/Spanish cultures.

Kazari well some spoilers here there's a reason why her tribe is really special. She looks Japanese by the way. Valentina knows some Spanish. I'm really trying my best to write her because I don't shit about Spanish and I ask google for help. 

People from [Winshern] has some Russian names. Yeah that's going to be fun to write. 

14.) How long does it take for you to write each chapter?

Author works hard up to 3 to 5 hours sometimes. If I'm feeling motivated I can update in mere 2 hours but that's because I'm a veteran writer. I've been writing for almost three years or longer. So a request from author!

Its okay to ask for more updates! Just don't go overboard and spam them like crazy and complain like! "Where update? Man you slow."

We all have lives, school, family, and writing doesn't really pay us much unless you've earned a contract or taking commissions. 

Thank you!

15.) Is there a character you relate in this book?

The most character I can relate a lot actually... is Rose and Vincent. 

I did get rejected before and waited for a while. I guess I used that experience for Rose. 

I can relate to Vincent because hell. We all have some times we wished we wore the opposite clothes labeled by gender. No offense but men's clothes are so much fucking better than girls. 

BOYS YOU HAVE POCKETS. Man ours are fake little shits.

Ah we have another new question from a very... interesting reader.

16.) Why didn't Kein buy a fucking house in the first place why she gotta deal with the abuse back in there? Is she retarted? This is a trash mc. She could've rented an inn or something.

For anyone who doesn't know Kein in her past life has grown up from South East Asian traditions and beliefs. Sure you might read those good ass light novels where some noble went like, "Have a house I don't use it." 

And the mc be like, "Sweet."

Like my fellow shameful South East Asians like Kein. We will refuse because it is shameful to accept gifts like that.

Why? A house is fucking too much. Kein will feel indebted after all Vincent has already done so much for her she feels guilty. 

Yeah she's shameful but retarted? No. Kein is not retarted, thank you. 

17.) Author has been getting threats of assassination due to Chapter 35? Where do you live author so we can you know ahem- say hi.

Author says EHE. As if I would tell.

18.) Does author wanna add some last messages?

Yes, everyone is hating on the antagonists. Questioning why do they even exist and they're pretty much darn awful to Kein. Kein should kill them!

No, Kein will not stoop that low. She'll have other plans to get her revenge on her extended family. EXCLUDING LENARD THE CINNAMON ROLL.

If Kein has killed them by her hands it'll be on a something else they won't survive from. 

Ah another thing. You may insult me in other forms of "mean""dummy""tease".

But please don't call me an asshole, piece of shit, and motherfucker. I rather find these word crossing the line. If you don't like the book and somehow still end up complaining till here please, there's other books available in the app. 

Criticisms are different from just straight up- this. It hinders my mind and my motivation to update more and write.

If things go EXTREMELY BAD. I will have to pull out from Webnovel and find another app instead like wattpad, of course, I'll be taking my book with me. 

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Anyways my Wattpad readers!

Thank you all for the people who have read until chapter 35! I'll only list the people who have either completed or have put motivational comments on the book.

Ztarfreak
Zilfallion
Ammodeux
Meophist
masphelicia
2NEY
Ash12
Deathhunterz
mon5y-san

All of you have pats! Thank you for having the time to comment it helped honestly.

I'm sorry if I missed anyone of had a wrong spelling. I just wrote your name on paper and typed it on my phone.

Kein: We would also like to thank you on author's behalf. Being so patient and understanding for her.

Rose: School is tough and don't forget to wash your hands! Safety must come always first.

All: Thank you for supporting Reborn as the Princess's Knight.

Anyways that's all time we have today. We hope you'll continue to support the book! 

The future chapters will be after eight years! 

Kein is eighteen.

Rosarie/Rose and Cecilia (they're twins after all)  are now nineteen turning twenty soon! 

Vincent is twenty-two.

Lenard and Lucas are twenty-one. 

Princess Catherine is also eighteen.

29