Announcement (II)
1.6k 17 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello! This is Zerin_Lee!

The author of princess knight.

So this is announcement number two! Notice anything different? 

Mm, indeed I have to apologize to my free to read readers that I have unpublished some of my chapters both in wattpad and scribblehub. 

The only remaining chapters will be in webnovel- and since october is rolling now I decided that this would be the perfect time to announce that Reborn as the Princess' Knight has been successfully contracted!

Don't be sad, dear readers! The story will continue! Just on a different platform!

Kein and Rose love story will continue with their little daughter! We will just move their bedroom scene in webnovel! Let's go!

To my new readers- thank you for picking up the book and hopefully you continue the journey on webnovel!

The new chapters will still be published on patreon as well!

Thank you to these four!
Platymage
Mis0
Anonymous
Andrez Gtz

Truly I am grateful, I know it also makes me feel guilty that I'm taking away free content since I hated that but once I became a professional writer- which is now. Writers really can't feed themselves on the daily even with the donations from patreon if its a small fan base for now.

On the good news! 

Otome Game: I, The Heroine will be your Savior!

Will have its own webtoon in 2023! Please look forward to it and if you haven't read the novel- now is the time to do it! 

Truly yours,
Thank you for supporting Princess Knight until now. 
Zerin_Lee

18