Chapter 1**
12.9k 18 162
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Clank* *Clank*

Three knights continued to swing their two-and-a-half feet long double-edged swords, yet they failed to hit their agile target.

Slithering through the sharp iron rain was a teenage girl armed with a pair of katars. With a one-foot-long double-edged triangular dagger and knuckle protection, Katar was a type of push dagger.

She moved like a slimy eel, dodging all attacks and only parrying the ones she couldn't avoid.

Even with three knights swarming the teen, they hadn't been able to touch a single hair in the last 20 minutes.

They continued to attack for another ten minutes under the watchful eyes of the white-haired old man and a pair of fully armored knights.

“Is it just me, or is our highness speeding up?” One of the knights inquired of the old man. At this precise moment, the silver-haired adolescent pushed forward.

The knight, on the receiving end of her sharp attack, met the attack head-on. He had, however, underestimated the strength behind the attack. He stumbled as a result of the attack, and his defense revealed a flaw.

The girl did not miss out on the chance. However, the other knights had no intention to give her a chance to attack. Two knight swords appeared soon after, aiming for her head.

As she ducked and redirected the other swords with her katar, none of them noticed her smile. It happened so quickly that they didn’t realize the tip of her other katar made a screeching noise against the first knight's full plate armor until they heard it.

*Clap* *Clap*

All four sets of weapons came to a halt at the same time. They shifted their attention to the elderly gentleman. With a bright smile under the long beard, the advisor came forward. The pair of knights followed.

“To think our highness could fight against so many intermediate grade knights for such a long time…” He nodded as he added, “I have gravely underestimated the genius of our highness.”

“This is the result of your guidance, the great general Kison.” The girl quickly added.

“I have been teaching the same thing I have taught other squires.” Kison shook his head, adding, “But it is as a result of our highness's hard work that our highness has reached the level of an intermediate knight at the age of 15.”

 

Without giving any chance to refute, the advisor added, “However, our highness should hurry. The glorious sun of our Sunborne Empire is waiting for our highness’s arrival.”

“Imperial father?” She mumbled, not knowing the reason behind the sudden summon. However, she didn’t dare to waste any more seconds. 

“The good news our highness was expecting might have come sooner than expected.” 

Looking at the smile hidden behind the beard, she gave a gentle nod. She hurried out of the inner training yard with a one-eyed maid and the pair of knights following behind her.

“Good news?” She mumbled.

“It might result from the news our spies had brought.” 

Listening to the words of her escort knight, Hilda frowned. But the escort knight, who did not see her expression, continued.

“It’s about the barbarian tribes. They are preparing for an attack.”

“When?”

“At the end of winter.”

She didn’t say anymore and returned to her room with her one-eyed maid.

“It’s a trap.” The one-eyed maid said as soon as they closed the door behind her.

“I know, Wolfy.” As she was speaking, Wolfy, the one-eyed maid with brown hair, continued to remove the dress. It was something worn by male squires during training. 

Naturally, an imperial heir could not appear in front of the emperor dressed like this. 

“If it was news brought by the spy, how can a mere escort knight know about it? Do they think…” Hilda stopped to look down. 

She found Wolfy was washing sweat off her naked body with the soft wet cloth. There wasn’t a single shard of emotion on her face as Wolfy grabbed her warm male member and washed the sweat off the limp member.

Yes, Hilda was a woman. She was the third imperial heir and the first princess of the Sunborn Empire, with a penis attached to her body.

Naturally, her title as the first imperial princess was revoked, although she had a vagina hidden right beneath her penis.

She wasn't concerned with some meaningless title; rather, the anatomy of her body had piqued her interest. She had, after all, been on Earth for 32 years.

She began as an amateur boxer before progressing to professional boxing. She began training in MMA at the age of 26. She was at the pinnacle of the mixed martial arts world when she was 32 years old. 

At the age of 18, she came out as a lesbian. Added to her relentless and vicious fighting style, she had quite a cult following. It won’t be wrong to say that the number of women that had climbed up her bed was not low.

Unfortunately, she died during a fight and transmigrated into the body of 5 years old Hilda. It was during an assassination attempt. Her mother, the princess of the wolf tribe, was killed to protect her.

Wolfy was the only maid brought by her mother when she was married off to the emperor. She had lost one of her eyes to save young Hilda.

So when she was imprisoned at the eastern palace, in the name of protection, Wolf was the only one she could believe and…

Hilda suddenly pulled Wolfy, pushed her to the wall, and violently kissed her. Wolfy, on the other hand, didn’t show any resistance. 

“Are you teasing me?” Hilda looked at her melting eyes, asking in a teasing tone.

“I wouldn’t dare.” With a couple of fingers plunged into her wet pussy, Wolfy was gasping for air while answering.

Hilda was certain that only a few people in the world could trigger a woman so quickly. Much less Wolfy, who had been the only woman in her immediate vicinity she could take to bed in ten years.

Her finger was triggering every knock of Wolfy’s wet canal as she continued to invade her mouth. Hilda couldn’t pinpoint what it was, but there was something in Wolfy’s smell that lit a fire in her nether.

Her pink penis was already erect and was rubbing between Wolfy’s legs. The wet liquid that was leaking from Wolfy’s honey pot had already covered her penis in her love juice.

Hilda's breathing was becoming ragged as she rubbed her thick dick against her inner thighs. Her black eyes had already begun to turn silver. She couldn't think clearly any longer. Her carnal desire had taken control of her mind.

Hilda was now thrusting her hips like a horny dog. The bulbous head of her erect dick was directly rubbing against Wolfy’s vagina, missing the entrance of the wet canals by an inch. 

Hoping to find a warm embrace, Hilda continued to hump more violently. During all this time, Hilda was pushing Wolfy on the wall with all her might.

The look in Wolfy's eyes changed as soon as Hilda rubbed the thick rod against her wet flower. She struggled to break free from her embrace. “You shouldn't do that, Hilda. Wake up, Hilda.” She urged.

Hilda's black eyes, on the other hand, had turned silver, and her canine had begun to grow. She became more violent as soon as she realized her mate was attempting to flee.

Her long claws dug through the dress into Wolfy’s skin, Hilda directly bit down on Wolfy’s shoulder. The taste of blood made Hilda more violent.

Despite her human appearance, she bore the blood of the Wolf tribe's supreme chief. Her silver hair and conspicuous penis sheath were the only indications of her wolf heritage.

Silver was more than just a color in the wolf's tribe; it was a symbol of royalty and strength. She was an alpha. 

Wolfy could have easily overpowered her under normal circumstances. However, after transformation, Hilda's power far exceeded that of an elite wolf warrior like Wolfy.

On top of that, her body was determined to match Hilda's rhythm. Her body was eagerly waiting to receive the seed of the alpha. It wasn't just her. Any female of the wolf tribe would have gladly accepted the seed.

But she couldn't, at least not at the moment. Biting her lower lip, she moved her hand, grabbing hold of the thing she so desperately desired within her. And started to relieve her.

Hilda, who had no idea that wasn’t the hole she was aiming for, started to move more violently against her grip.

Wolfy did not know how long she was grabbing on the hot rod. It was only when she couldn’t hold it anymore she felt it was pulsing in her grip. She increased her speed. So did Hilda.

It didn’t take long before Hilda sprayed a lot of sticky liquid on her dress. A few opportunist drops of seed escaped through the gap created by the kiss of their breasts and landed right on Wolfy’s face, who was looking down.

A tinge of sadness appeared in her eyes as she looked at the amount of wasted seed. But she knew that was the right thing to do.

Hilda, on the other hand, was already exhausted from the early morning training. Naturally, she had fainted in bliss following the vigorous exercise in the bedroom.

Wolfy dragged Hilda's naked body onto the bed. Putting her down, Wolfy's attention was drawn to the pink member that hadn't retreated in the sheath.

She was only 16 when she came here with Hilda's mother, and even now, at 32, she had never had much contact with other men. But she was aware that Hilda's holy wand resembled that of a wolf tribe rather than a human.

The more she stared at it, the more the pink penis attracted her. A whisk of musky smell entered her nose as a warm feeling spread from her lower abdomen.

Wolfy knew it was that time of the month, and she was going into heat. She knew she had to move away from Hilda as soon as possible, but her body had no intention of listening to her brain.

Like a mindless being under a spell, she put out her long tongue and licked the tip.

She had no idea what she had tasted, but one thing was certain: she wanted more. With another lick, the pink thing quivered slightly and leaked out the last bit of cum, resting at its throat.

The nectar was the last straw. As soon as she tasted it, she took the entire limp penis in her mouth and sucked to taste more. 

Her mind had lost its effectiveness. At this moment, she was just a bitch in heat. She was gobbling everything the pink penis was licking, not feeling the stream that was leaking from her holes.

 

*********

Support me and read extra chapters of all novels on: https://www.patreon.com/annonbee

Currently available of Patreon: Knock me out with your LOVE [GL]: 1 advance chapter. {Smut}

Conquest: A space odyssey: Sneak peek into the prologue and 1st chapter. 

Advance Chapter updates every Sunday.

 

 

162