Chapter 54
1.9k 8 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Symona could hear a beast growling behind her. When she turned around, she noticed Hilda was now covered in silver fur. Her front limbs grew, as did her canine.

Noticing Symona had moved from the suitable position, the beast’s growl grew louder. Symona quickly returned to her original stance so the beast could see her private place better.

It would be an understatement that she wasn’t afraid of Hilda. However, she couldn’t just run away. After all, she has someone to protect.

Every year, no matter how scarce the food situation was, she always avoided coming out of the forest during this time. However, things had changed.

The herd she was traveling with was forced out of the forest even before the winter had arrived. It wasn’t a matter of food or anything, but the entire power spectrum of the forest was shifted.

So if they hadn’t escaped the forest when they did, they would have been killed by other tribes. So it was an unavoidable situation.

On the other hand, she underestimated the strength of human armies. In normal circumstances, they were not afraid of humans. It was the opposite. Humans were afraid of them.

They generally test the water first or wait for the barbarians to attack.

It provides a small tribe like her with valuable time to flee without conflict. Neither the herd chief nor she had ever expected to meet such a formidable opponent. Naturally, she was afraid.

For some reason, her body was not reacting to her fear. Instead, she was feeling a little excited.

It was not the correct time for her to be in heat, but her body reacted as if it was. Her body was heating up each time Hilda came close to her. And she couldn’t stop herself from leaking like a barbarian in heat.

Something wet touched her wet lower lips at that precise moment. She wasn't sure what it was, but as the blunt head poked through her opening, a jolt of current started flowing through her body.

Even if she didn’t want to, she cummed, spraying a liquid on the thing that had poked her. And the next thing she heard was someone sneezing.

She turned her neck a little to find a sliver wolf sneezing as it tried to clean its snout with its front paws. It didn't work. But based on its reaction, the wolf didn't dislike the smell.

It came closer to smell Symona’s fragrant hole again. Excited, it gave her a deep lick. And Symona moaned as a reaction.

The wolf raised her head, and their eyes locked for a moment. Symona felt a shiver run down her spine as she looked into the silver eyes.

It began to growl as it continued to stare at Symona. Although there were almost no canine barbarians in the northern forest, Symona was well aware of the action of a male barbarian during the mating season.

Symona quickly averted her eyes and looked down. It was the gesture of showing submission and proof that the female was willing to mate.

As expected, the silver wolf also understood the meaning of her action. The wolf licked her opening for a few more moments before Symona felt the wolf was trying to mount her.

Symona was also excited as her small deer tail was twitching uncontrollably. At this moment, she understood the myth about the guardian beast being the mating partner of Futanari was true.

She had no time to think about it as she felt the wolf’s claw. She observed the wolf's movement from the edge of her eyes before moving to match the wolves.

She spread her hind legs and lowered the height of her hips. It was an instant success. The wolf’s claw grabbed onto her shoulders and pulled itself onto Symona.

It moved again after briefly resting its belly on Symona's back. It clawed at Symona's flank position and began thrusting its hips violently.

And the first few strokes missed, as expected.

It reminded her of a young buck she encountered during one of her mating seasons. Every one of its actions showed its inexperience.

By that time, Symona already knew she couldn’t bear a child. So she had patiently guided it to have its first successful mating.

However, Symona became irritated when the wolf failed to find her hole. She tried to move so the wolf could get access to her.

But the wolf was not pleased. It bit Symona on the back. Although the fang scratched her skin, it did not penetrate it. Symona didn't care either way. The wolf's next thrust slapped her overflowing hole with its pink shaft.

And she moaned like the time she did when she had her first partner. The wolf joined her as it continued to thrust its hip. With each thrust, the pointed tip of the pink shaft hit the mark more perfectly.

Soon, the tip slithered through Symona’s puffy pink lips. It made Symona gasp for air. Before she could control her heart, the entire length was inside her with the wolf’s next thrust.

The wolf howled to show its excitement. However, Symona’s situation wasn’t so good. No matter how wet she was, her body wasn’t suitable to copulate with a wolf.

Naturally, when the wolf thrust the entire length into her, her vagina was stretched to the point she didn’t know was possible.

It wasn’t that she hated the feeling, but she still needed some time to let her vagina get accustomed to the thick penis.

However, the wolf in question wasn’t willing to give her the moment of acclimatization and continued to thrust her as possessed.

She was howling like a bitch in heat before she knew it. And it only piqued the wolf's interest. Its speed increased to the point where it drove Symona insane.

Her front leg gave away, and she fell on her body. It was an awkward situation, but she wasn't in a position to be concerned about such trivial matters.

Her waist was still in the wolf’s grip, and every thrust of the wolf was making Symona spray vaginal water like crazy.

She wasn't sure how many times she'd orgasmed or if it was even possible to call it that anymore. Her pussy was already stimulated to the point that it couldn’t differentiate between pain and pleasure.

It was like an open flood gate. Even a slight movement would have caused her to leak her love fluid. And the wolf's deep thrust was doing nothing to help.

Just as she thought things couldn't get any worse, she felt something big was pressing against her opening. And the wolf started to growl again.

“No!” Symona cried in fear. “Stop. It won’t go in.” She was terrified of putting something so massive inside her.

However, it was already too late. Whether it was the wolf or her overflowing pussy, none of it had any intention of stopping.

Although it did not cause her to bleed, the pain was so intense that she screamed uncontrollably. And as the wolf poured its seed deep inside her womb, it also joined her howl.

The only good thing was that no one outside could hear it. The village and the army camp were already in chaos.

Somehow, the barbarian prisoners had broken out and caused havoc in the village. They had broken into a few village houses, killing three people and injuring seven soldiers.

Little did they know that the number of dead was 4. The soldiers hadn’t noticed that screams could also be heard from a house not far from the scene of the chaos.

It was the same house in which Viscount Rook was staying. The guards who were supposed to be there had already left to assist other soldiers in putting out the fire.

Helen screamed at the top of her lungs as she viciously stabbed Viscount Rook's dead body.

No one outside could hear her scream because of Nuage's spell. She could see the tears in Helen’s eyes but chose to ignore them when she said, “you can stop now. He is dead now.”

Helen looked at Nuage as if she couldn’t understand what Nuage was saying. She just sat in the pool of blood as tears streamed down her eyes.

“We need to go now.” As soon as Nuage said it, a gust of wind created chaos in the room. When the dust settled, Helen was nowhere to be seen. The white three-tailed fox had also disappeared from the room.

What was left was the room full of chaos, a dead body in the middle, and a few hoof marks dyed in blood.

“The children.” Helen cried as soon as she reappeared in the middle of the forest.

However, Nuage, the three-tailed fox was panting. She appeared to have expended a lot of energy. She wasn’t in the position to answer her.

“They are under the care of the chief.” A man with a scar across his face emerged from the forest. He continued, “Now that you have completed the task, you don’t have to worry about their safety.”

“Who are you?” Helen was still holding the dagger. She raised it towards the man and gave a threatening glare.

“I wouldn’t have done that if I were you. I…”

He couldn’t complete his sentence as a woman hit him from the back. The woman smiled at Helen, saying, “I am Rozen, and he is Scar. Our chief is Hilda. The woman who had ordered you to kill that man.”

“Why should I believe you?” Helen didn’t dare to lower her dagger.

Yet Rozen smiled and came forward. She took Nuage from the ground, saying, “There is nothing else you can do.”

To Helen, Rozen’s smile looked anything but reassuring. But it was the truth.

She really could do nothing.

“Don’t worry.” Rozen said again, “Our chief never goes against her words. She will find a way to send the children here soon.”

Rozan smiled as she looked in the direction of the village, saying, “And from the tone of her voice, it appears that she is very pleased with her new partner. Naturally, she won’t do anything to sadden her.”

 

I have never expected to write non-human copulation. Let me know if you like it or not. Also, let me know if you enjoy seeing something similar in the future.

 

19