Chapter 57
2k 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“It looks like the general really knew what to do.” Hilda couldn't help but compliment the general. It was Hilda's first visit to the so-called ‘real battlefield.’

As an imperial heir, she was trained to be immune to gruesome things like blood or dead. However, the real battlefield felt really different.

She was astonished when she saw thousands of soldiers gathered in one place. But when she saw them fighting against a few thousand more today, she wasn’t sure how to react. It dumbfounded her.

Yet the general was somehow able to keep the death toll below a couple of hundred. While he effectively used the hit-and-run tactics to grind away almost six-seven hundred of the barbarians.

“Could it be that the barbarians are weak?” Kali couldn’t help asking.

“Nonsense,” Raizer responded instinctively. “You have no idea how dangerous the barbarians are.”

“Didn’t you say the barbarians are most ferocious when the snowmelt for the first time? Didn’t you say the barbarians never retreat?”

“That…” Raizer had no answer to Kali’s question. He looked at Hilda, mumbling, “That is peculiar. There was something wrong with them.”

“Or is it just we are too strong.” Kali couldn’t help laughing.

“Underestimating the enemy is the worst thing one could do.” Hilda couldn’t help rebuke her. Then she turned towards Raizer, asking, “What else did you find wrong?”

“I don’t know,” Raizer was confused, but he explained, “It is like she said. The barbarians looked too weak. The number is insufficient if this is the first wave after the winter. And…”

“And they are not the type of barbarians that come out at the beginning of the attacks of the barbarians,” Hilda said what he wanted to say. 

After all, before coming here, Hilda had read the record of the previous record of previous years of bargains invasion. Naturally, Hilda had noticed that what Raizer had said wasn’t wrong.

“Yes.” Raizer nodded. “The first barbarians to emerge from the forest are primarily werebears. They are one of the most fearsome barbarians. Yet today's wave consisted of weaker species of barbarians.”

“Rabbit and monkey.” Hilda had also noticed it. “The barbarians we encountered on our way here were also chased out of the forest. It's like something is happening in the forest.”

“What could it be?” Kali couldn’t help asking, “Even if something exists, why would they force some barbarian species out of the forest while leaving the other barbarians alone?”

“Maybe they wanted to test the water?”

“Test water?” Hilda had no idea what Kali was talking about

“They might be plotting something big.” But, Raizer’s face darkened a little.

"Alternatively, someone could be gathering all the barbarians," Hilda said after a brief pause.

“Barbarin King?” They both responded at the same time.

Hilda didn’t answer the question. Just said, “Inquire with the baron if he has a map of the forest's interior. Also, tell the general to meet me tomorrow.”

“Your highness, are you planning to lead the soldiers in the forest?” Raizer was visibly horrified. “It is impossible. They are going to die.”

Again, Hilda didn’t answer him. Instead, she ordered, “order the guard unit to arrange ration for a week and be ready to move out.”

“Your highness…” Raizer pleaded. But before he could say anything, Cyan entered the room. And someone followed him in. 

She was one of the few barbarians they were able to capture alive. Her hair was black, with patches of deep brown hair. Also, her body was covered with a short coat of brown fur. 

Except for her long rabbit's ear, her body was similar to a human's. But the furless patch around her naval caught Hilda’s eyes. Hilda had no problem understanding that it was an old wound. 

{That is what humans gave me when I was sold as a child.} The rabbit woman spoke in barbarian language.

{You were a slave?} 

Hilda was a little surprised. After all, it was not easy for a slave to escape. It is only possible in two ways. Either the master would release it willingly, or the master was killed. But the problem is the enslaved people couldn’t kill their masters.

{Why are you so surprised? The forest is filled with people like us.} 

Hilda sighed and turned towards the Cyan, asking, “why did you bring her here?”

“I have asked him to.” The rabbit girl responded in perfect human language this time. “I need your help.”

“My help? For what?”

"It would be better if we talked alone," the rabbit girl said to the other people in the room. Naturally, none of them left.

So she added, “don’t think you are the only one who could send barbarians to spy on us. There are also people like those fox bastards.”

"Are you saying there are humans inside the castle assisting barbarians?"

But the rabbit girl didn’t answer. Instead, she asked again, “can we talk alone?”

Hilda remained silent for a brief moment. "Don't talk to the baron for now," she said to Raizer after some thought. "And keep the order as discreet as possible."

Hilda didn’t need to say anymore. They understood what Hilda was saying, so they quickly left the room.

“Say it.” Hilda sipped on the wine before taking another look at her. She had to accept that the rabbit woman looked seductive in her scantly clad armor. She asked, “what is your name?”

“Ayumi.” She answered. 

“What do you want to see me?”

“I want you to save my tribe.” 

“Your tribe? Why do you think I would do that?”

“Symona had said to me that you have helped her.”

“Symona?” Hilda mumbled. She sighed, saying, “that place was under my jurisdiction. Do you think everybody would listen to me?”

“Aren’t you the prince of the empire? Don’t have the absolute authority?”

“Even if I am the prince, that didn’t change the situation. The one I saved was innocent children. But your tribe has attacked us. They have become war criminals. Why do you think I would help the enemies of the empire.”

“My tribe isn’t here. My tribe is inside the forest.” Ayumi added, “They're weak. They won’t be able to kill even a normal human, much less the soldier.”

“Inside the forest? Can’t they just escape?”

"Even if they can, do you think humans will let them live if caught?" Ayumi sighed, adding, “They have been held captive.”

“By whom?” Hilda’s face turned serious. After all, if someone is holding barbarian tribes hostage in the forest, they must be formidable foes.

“Are you going to help me?”

“How can I assist you if I don't know who I'm up against?”

Ayumi looked at Hilda but didn’t say anything. But Hilda was sure she wasn’t willing to say anything unless Hilda promised to help her.

"Then tell me what I'm going to get if I help you?" Hilda sighed. "You don't think I'll help you if I don't get something in return?"

Ayumi gave her a glance before removing the small pieces of cloth that covered her private parts.

She began by opening her top and tossing it away. Ayumi's breasts were not covered in fur, as Hilda had expected. Her mound was the same as any other human girl's.

Hilda mistook them for B-cups. However, they had exceeded her expectations now that they were out in the open. And the dark brown areola was like the cherry on the softest cake.

Hilda was yet to have her feel after looking at her breast when she tossed the other piece of cloth away. Ayumi could see the lust in Hilda's eyes. However, she wasn't embarrassed in the least. She was more than a little disgusted.

It reminded her of her first master. The man who was supposed to be her father, yet… Ayumi shook the bad memories from her head and stood there, letting Hilda ogle her lustfully.

And Hilda was too invested in the pink lips between her thick thighs. Hilda didn’t realize it before, but she could see that Aymui’s body was very well developed. 

She possessed all of the characteristics of a well-trained athlete. Her stomach was toned, her biceps were hard, and her thighs were thick. She was the kind of delicacy Hilda hadn't had in a long time.

“I am willing to bear your children,” Ayumi said.

“Huh!” Hilda was a little confused, “So?”

It was time for Ayumi to be perplexed. She said, “Symona said you are looking for barbarians woman to bear your children.”

"You're forgetting about the situation," Hilda explained. "You are incarcerated here. And I am the enemy's general. Even if you don't want it, I can make you have my children for the rest of your life."

Ayumi didn’t respond. She continued to glare at the smile on Hilda’s face. So, Hilda spoke again, “However, if you are willing to be the guide, tell me about the situation inside the forest, I can think about it.”

Seeing that Ayumi wasn’t willing to believe, Hilda added, “We can sign a contract if you want.”

Ayumi thought for a moment before she nodded. Seeing her agreeing, Hilda added, “Then how about spending some time with me?”

When Hilda noticed Ayumi was staring at her again, she said, "I have to check what I will get if I help you."

Now you can even get acess to patreon only side-story at my Patreon.

First part of Bodil-Hilda lovestory is already live. Along with the side stories you now read upto 15 advance cahpters at my Patreon.

 

13