Chapter 3 – Control
250 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Under the guidance of Mishimoto, Kermit was able to recover his strength quickly. It still took him three days, but in time he would be able to quicken this pace.

Kermit was still excited about being in this world. There were many techniques he wanted to try out, but before that he had to learn what nature type he had.

There was still a long way to go before that, but for now he had to follow his family.

When Kermit recovered, the remaining members of the Asago clan left the cave and headed south. It was not until three days had passed by did they finally stop.

Denji knelt down on one knee as he closed his eyes.

"What is uncle doing?"

Kermit asked Mishimoto as he poked his older brother on the shoulder.

"He is checking the surroundings. Making sure we are safe or if anyone has followed us."

Mishimoto answered.

"Wow! How does he do that?"

"Well, he sends his Chakra into the ground and from there it spreads out. If anyone is within a certain distance he will pick up on them."

Kermit nodded his head, but asked another question.

"What if they are on the tree? Or in the air?"

Mishimoto was not expecting this sort of question from his younger brother. Nevertheless he was glad that Kermit asked.

"His sensory ability also picks up on lifeforms that are hiding on trees. However, if they are in the air then that is a different issue. That is why uncle usually stays in that position for a minute."

Kermit understood but wondered why Denji used his sensory abilities in such a way. There had to be easier ways to check the surroundings.

Out of all the clans in the narutoverse, Kermit sort of wished he were born into one that had a dojustu. Mainly because dojustu in the narutoverse were overpowered.

Still, he could not complain. He already had a cheat like ability, it just depended on how he mastered it.

"We should go that way. Too many people wandering to the west of here."

Denji said as he got up from his kneeling position.

Neja nodded his head.

Although he was not fully recovered, he was able to move without slowing anyone down. The only downside to this was that his fighting power was weakened with one arm gone.

"If we head east, we will tread into new lands. The clans there might not be so welcoming."

A young teenage woman spoke up.

Kermit saw that she hardly spoke, and knew who she was. Asago Yuri, a 15 year old shinobi that was Denji's daughter.

Her pale blue hair flowed down her back like a waterfall, and like Denji, she had those blue eyes.

Kermit realized that their clan had strong genes. Maybe it was due to the fact he only saw a small portion of his clan, but each of them had one unique Trait. Pale Blue hair.

"We should be fine as long as we stay on the outskirts. At least until we regain our strength."

Neja replied.

"You both will also need to find more wives. Our clan only has three young, to secure our Bloodline continues in the future we'll need more young ones."

Ai said as she looked over at both Denji and Neja.

She would not like the fact that her husband would have to take on another wife or two, but for her clan she was willing to compromise.

"Our Bloodline is already thin, no one has awakened the same type of jutsus the founder was able to use. He should have had children with a woman of a strong notable clan. Now it is up to us to do that."

Denji glanced at his daughter for a moment and shook his head.

"To preserve our pure bloodline, you will need to marry your cousin."

"Which one?"

Yuri asked as she looked at both the boys.

"Whichever one you want."

Kermit was trying to ease drop on their conversation but felt a hand on his shoulder. He glanced over and saw Mishimoto holding a pebble.

"How has your progress been?"

Kermit sighed and his shoulders slumped down.

"It's too difficult! The pebble keeps falling what am I doing wrong?"

He asked his older brother.

Mishimoto only smiled.

A few days ago he began teaching Kermit a way to increase his chakara control. His younger brother was ecstatic to learn it, but quickly found himself hating it.

This only caused Mishimoto to be glad. From the way he saw Kermit, it looked as if Kermit thought being a shinobi was easy. It seemed that he finally understood that it was not.

"Do not force it, take your time. No one in the world can have good control over their Chakra as they are just starting. Just keep trying to keep the pebble from falling and eventually you'll learn."

"Come on, isn't there a better hint?"

Kermit cried out.

"Just focus. That's all you have to do."

7