Discord thingy.
1k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi, this is just a short thing, if you don't care about discord, no need to read any further.

Anyways, I had an idea, is it good? Probably not, is it bad? Also probably not.

But I will post a permanent link to a discord server that I created, I will make a channel room, voice room, whatever, for the 'readers', if you want to join, just do so, Your role should get assigned automatically by the Recruiter bot.

You see, the discord server isn't new, I made it for myself and my friends, so there are a few people already there, they sometimes add somebody to the server, sometimes I do it and most of them have different 'roles', so I want all of you to have a unique one, because, frankly, you deserve it, just for reading it.

Now, do I expect people to join? Not really, there may be an odd one or two, but there is some hope.

I do this because, it could help communicate better, perhaps when I have breaks I'd be able to easily inform you if you were there, if anything else happened, you'd know. You can also ask for information, which I might or might not answer. You'd be able to talk with other 'readers' if anybody actually joins, talk about the stories, and...

You could even give your own ideas, I could maybe try and implement them in the story because they will be long, so I think that something like that would work, now, obviously, not a lot of them will be picked, because I do want to write my own story, but I'd also be happy to feature some ideas.

And if you think that I am fishing for ideas, because I have none myself... Sometimes that may be the case, writer's block is a real thing, now, I myself haven't got one yet, but I feel that eventually, it will happen, so it might help in that department as well.

Anyways, I could go on and on, I won't keep you here any longer.

But I will say one more thing. This also might not be all about the stories, I do, do other things, maybe you'll even find a friend that you can play something along with or something. So if you feel that it's a decent idea that I have here and would like to try out.

Come join. Do remember though, to write to me privately to change your role on the server if it doesn't for some reason get done automatically by the Recruiter bot. Just write that you've read my stuff and that's it. And my name is Crimson Lust, shouldn't be difficult to see.

Oh and, if you do come, don't get weirded out by... anything, I like pirates and the color red, that's all... And right now the server is super slow, pretty dead actually. There are reasons for that, but I am not going to explain.

Here's the link: https://discord.gg/dtGZg8yvem

P.S. If the link breaks, please let me know somehow, so I could re-do it.

Bye, bye. and thank you for reading anything about what I write. (even this nonsense)

7