Chapter 1. Apparently, a ROB robbed my soul from afterlife.
5.9k 22 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{POV : 3rd Person}

A young man (?) suddenly woke up and found himself in a white room.

He looked around.. and concluded.. No, this is too big for a room.

The sky is white, the floor is white, everything is white.

This place is more suitable to be called the white world or the world without anything

Then the young man felt strange about his body... and he found he don’t have a body?

….

His body...is  a wisp of white light? What happened to him?

He then remembers that he is human, works in a dark company and has a hobby of playing eroge and watching anime.

He didn’t remember how he ended in this place. He can move but he can't see anything that can be targeted in this place.

He decided to stay in place.

Just as the young man (?) was confused, a wisp of white light that was much larger than himself appeared

The young man (?) then asked the larger lump of light why he was here

….

“Why am I here?” Said the young man (?)

Because I rob you from afterlife.” Larger lump of light responded to his question.

So he got robbed. Great, atleast  that’s something new. The young man (?) decide he should keep asking the larger lump of light for more information.

....

“So am I dead?”

Yes

“I don't remember why I died”

Because I erased your memory

…The young man wanted to ask why he did that, but decided that it didn't matter because there must be a reason he did it to him.

…And something he feels that he doesn't want to know that.

“Ok.”

…Young man (?) keep asking question to him.

“Are you god?”

Perhaps but not exactly right either.

“So what are you?”

I'm practically something you call Random Omnipotent Being aka ROB.

<...Oh. Is this isekai moment?> thought the young man.

“Wait, your name is ROB and you rob me from afterlife”.

“Nice pun right?”

<No its not.>

“Alright then.. So why am I here ROB-sama?”

I want to offer you something.

“Surely there will be a catch right?”

I just want you to do something for me and I will give you any kind ability you ask for in return.

“…Your words are like a seller who wants to trick people into giving their wares.”

Not only abilities, you will be placed in a new world where the some eroge and anime characters you know are there.

!!!!!!!!!

“OK, this sounds very interesting to me. Tell me first what you want me to do for you.”

I will give you a system that allows you to visit other fictional worlds and you only need to get blood sample from the protagonists of those worlds.”

“Hmm.. Sounds easy to me. But why?”

Sperm or body parts of the protagonist can also works.

“You didn't answer my question, you know?”

I'm just bored so I want to know how the plot armor of different types of protagonists in various world works. Besides, I think watching you can give me some entertainment.”

… If the young man can show an expression, the young man expression now must be deadpanned after listen to his reason.

“So do you agree? If you don't agree I just need to find someone else who will agree to my offer and send your soul back to afterlife.”

…The young man thought there was nothing to lose by accepting this offer and he was also interested in visiting the world of anime and eroge that he had played in.

“Ok I agree.” Answer the young man (?).

“Good answers. Now tell me, what kind of ability do you want?”

“Only one choice?”

“...Yes?”

“That's too little! Some anime and eroge that I will visit may have very dangerous enemies. At least give me three choices!”

“Okay! Three ability on your choices whatever you want.”

“Thank you ROB-sama!”

“Whatever. Please hurry up tell me what you want, I don't want to miss my favorite tv show.”

<ROB also has a favorite tv show ???>

“Okay, first give me the <Encounter> ability from the world of the Medaka Box that belong to character name Gagamaru Chougasaki.”

“Oh incredible ability to protect yourself? Good choice.”

“Second, give me the <Imagine Breaker> ability of the main character of To Aru Majutsu, also make this power doesn't take away my other powers and of course it doesn't bring me bad luck!”

“Good thinking to eliminate the flaws, but another self-protection ability? isn't it too much?”

“There is no such thing as an overkill in self-defense. No matter how strong I am, if I get killed by something, then my abilities are useless. Because if I die, then it's the end.”

“I don't really understand how human thinking works, Okay please tell me what is the last ability you asked for.”

<...Hmm I've already requested the 2 most powerful protection-type abilities I know of, should I ask for the attack abilities for the last one?>

<But I feel it wouldn't hurt to ask for more protection abilities, is there an ability that can both attack and defend at the same time?> Thought the young man (?).

…After thinking for a while, he decided to have the ability of his favorite character in his favorite shounen manga.

"For my last request, grant me the ability ‘Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan’ the version from Itachi Uchiha in Naruto."

"That’s really excellent choice."

…ROB then started to shine brightly, so bright that the young man felt like he was starting to lose consciousness...

*SHINE*

"I will put all the abilities you asked for and reincarnated you into the world I promised you. You will start your mission when you are 18 years old so you can gather your harem first. Enjoy your time!”

What?!!

And he passed out.

!!!!!!!!!!!

84