Chapter 24. Study– Nah it is Bonding Moment.
685 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: MC}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As a result of my proposal, Azazel was really supportive and actually impressed that I came out with that kind of plan.

Honestly, it is a really big brain plan, system. I really should always be asking you from now.

["Yeah, stop talking about it and grinning like an idiot, user."] The system replied.

....

Azazel told me that it is decided that I will met Heaven faction representative during the winter holiday.. near Christmas? And they also inform Azazel that there will be also the church representative too.

..

This is concerning.

So I need to convince both of them? What do you think, system?

["Yeah, there is no way you tell it to the church representative.. well depends on the person who comes with though. The fewer people know your special identity, the better your safety is, user. You need to convince Archangel Michael to meet you alone.. well Azazel might help you with that."] The system explains to me.

I see I see. Thanks, system-guru.

["Guru?"]

You are my master from now. I will consult everything with you, system. You will be my second brain. Now I won't be so dumb anymore!

["It is a first time that the user of the system needs a system to make a decision instead of just ability. And you admit yourself dumb."]

Not that you have the useful ability, in the first place. You should be called the brain system rather world travel system. 

I do not even have to do world travel yet.

["Hey, energy conversion is useful for you, user. Also, you can travel anytime, you have that ticket right?"]

Oh.. yes, I have it. But it is random, and what happens to this world when I leave?

["One of my other functions is related to time control of your homeworld, well I can't tell you how to unlock it though. Rules restriction."] The system answers me.

.....

...Any hint?

["No."] The system answer flatly.

Well, the plan will come when I got that function then.

>>>>>

It is currently evening, and everyone is exhausted after "studying" together. Raynare and Co maids show up again to guide us to the hot spring.. Which is I'm not aware it is existence in this mansion!

Since when did we have a hot spring in this place? Fallen angel can build anything in a short time huh?

"Ok let's take bath together." I said to the group and I walked toward the door of the hot spring.

I step forward to the hot spring but Kaguya suddenly stops me.

....

"No." Kaguya said.

"Wait what?" 

"Girl and boy need to be separated. Ai, help me." Kaguya said as she looks at me

"Why?"

"You are boy, and some of us are girls."

"What the problem?"

"You can't. My parents tell me that I shouldn't let different gender join my bath."

"But I and my sister always take a bath together!" I said as I look at her too.

"That's because of something wrong in your head, Matsuzaka Satoru." Kaguya replied again.

"Hey, I'm smarter than you, the second." 

"This is a matter of morality, not academic!"

"We are still kids anyway, so no problem."

"My family told me to never let a strange person see my naked body so it would be a problem."

"Why? Wait I'm a strange person?!"

"They said it could be used as blackmailing material. And yes, you are."

....

Wow.

Rich people worry huh, not that the chance is zero it happen. I wouldn't let my sister's body get well known too.. so I understand.

....

But I won't give up. Time to call support.

"Akeno-san!! Help me!" I call Akeno-san to support me.

Akeno just looks at me with her usual smile (?) and shakes her head.

["She thought you are funny, user"] The system chuckled.

....

"Sorry, Satoru-kun. I can't persuade them. But I can take bath with you when the all group members leave?" Akeno answer me.

...

...It's tempting but I can't take a bath without my sister. You are not helping Akeno-san!

["You can, dumbass."] 

....Mentally I can't.

"I will take bath later with Onii-chan." My sister suddenly said out of nowhere to the group.

!!!

"SISTER!!" I said it with passion and proceed to hug her.

*Hug*

?!?!?

But Kaguya and Ai try to separate us.

"No, Satou-san. Your brother is a boy. You are a girl. You can't take bath together." Kaori reprimands her.

"It doesn't make sense, Onii-chan and me will be always together!" My sister said to me.

See? We are in sync.

....

"I don't think girl and boy should take a bath together, Satoru-san." Hachiman followed.

Even you, Hachiman. Traitor.

["Just give up"] The system also added.

....

No, I won't.

....

"Okay, to be fair.. Let's just do a vote, whether it is taking bath together or separated." I raise both of my hands to get their attention.

Everyone agrees to vote as the solution.

>>>>>

....

And... The winner is a separated bath.

5-2 wins by a landslide.

....

"Oniii-chan...!!" My sister yells from the inside.

"Sisterrr!!" I answer her yell from the outside.

Why the world is so evil. They separated us, siblings.

....

Damn it. Why the most member of my group has good common sense?

Did they didn't believe in me anymore? I'm the leader of the group!

["Too much question! Also normally, people would complain person without it user.. like yourself."] The system told me.

...

Anyway, due to the vote, Girls take bath first then followed by boys. Hachiman wants to sing another anime song so he goes back to the studying hall, meanwhile, I'm alone here thinking how to bypass the bath.. which is currently guarded by Raynare. 

I could defeat her instantly if her ability was about the same as canon.

...so tempting.

["As I said, just give up. You are the leader of the group, user. Act like a leader."] The system said to me with a demanding tone.

....Tch.

Alright then, I won't. But I'm bored now.

....

Hmm.. Let's tease Raynare. I also want to ask questions anyway.

..

"Mm.. Maid-san, Can you tell me why you become our maid? I haven't seen you before here. Azazel request?" I asked her.

"Yes." Raynare answer me without batting her eyes.

Profesional. She is different from her canon part. Or is she just not crazy yet?

"I don't remember we have hot spring here in this mansion. How Azazel could build it in a short time?" I asked her.

"Magic."

"The studying hall?" 

"Magic"

"All the stuff inside it?"

"Magic"

......

....

Okay, she got me. Well played.

....

"Oh yes, young master. I almost forget Azazel-sama told you that he is done analyzing Kaori's girl condition, I will give you the report later. Azazel-sama said he has his own agenda this night and can't be delivered it to you directly." Raynare said to me.

Huh, interesting. But can't deliver it directly?

"Weekend night, Azazel probably on another oppai club party. Pfft." I said to Raynare.

Raynare looked away and her face becomes a bit red. Seems my guess is right. 

Azazel still going there even though he got a lot of sexy subordinates like Raynare or Kalawarner.

"Anyway, when did Azazel analyze Kaori-chan? I certainly sure Azazel and Kaori didn't even spend time in the same place for a long time."

"Magi-"

"Stop answer everything with 'magic'! It doesn't make any sense!" I yell at her.

Damn it, Did she have another kind of answer?

Raynare giggled to my yell.

"...You tried to make sense 'magic', young master? Magic won't be called magic if you can understand it with logic." Raynare replied bluntly with a smile.

...

["She is right, user."] The system added.

"Oh.. Now, that makes sense." I nodded toward Raynare explanation.

Raynare just smiled at me.

She really got me played.

>>>>>

The lonely hot spring session is done, and now we are in the dining room as we are about to take dinner, obviously.

The adult seems not at home though, I don't know where they are. Raynare told me that Baraqiel still brings stuff from their old home, while Azazel with his club.

....

"Before we take dinner, I need to tell you that our studying plan today absolutely ended in failure. Only Kaori-chan is able to survive until the end. Now tell me, what is the fault?" I said to the whole group.

Everyone in the dinner looked away.

....

"...You have no right to talk about that, sister lover." Ai said to me.

You are Kaguya-lover also have no right to retort me.

....

"That karaoke is just that good." Hachiman nodded to himself.

Geez, I should tell Azazel to build the whole Karaoke in your home later, if you really like it Hachi.

["That would not wise user, he will have become more otaku if you do that."] The system comment.

At least he is having good childhood now, right?

....

"I admit the food here is very good, perhaps on the level of Totsuki Academy." Kaguya looked away as she said that.

"Ai also agree with Kaguya-sama." Ai also nodded.

That's an interesting answer. Talk about Totsuki academy, I haven't had a chance to build a connection there myself. I should ask Azazel to do something about that.

Should I join the academy later? But I can't cook a shit, at least on foodgasm level.

Is there something I can do about that, system?

["No. I'm not your gaming system or whatever. If you want to be a good cook you should start training from now."] The system replied.

Good idea. I want my sister to eat my cooking every day.

....

"I feel everyone doesn't take seriously so I read something that interests me instead.. my mother told me to read knowledge about the human body.. and that was interesting." Akeno explains her answer.

...Akeno-san going on her way to becoming an SM practitioner like her canon counterpart.

Can't blame her when both her parents like that. But isn't her development a bit too fast?

["Count that her current living condition and how to open her parent about their hobby is, I'm not even surprised user."] The system comment on monologue.

That's true.

....

"I was asleep, Onii-chan. Sorry.." My sister said and her face almost burst into tears.

....!

C-Cute!!

["Did you really damn stutter in your mind user? what the duck?"] The system said with a disbelieved tone.

Can't be helped, she is just that cute.

....

"Anoo.. Satou-san, You are really love sleeping, yes?" Hachiman asked my sister.

"Y-Yes.. I'm sorry. I like sleeping because in the dream I can dream about Onii-chan more." My sister said as she was embarrassed.

.....

That's... I don't know what to say.

I can't believe her love toward me even got into the dream realm! Damn, as Onii-chan I can't lose my love compared to my twin sister!

!!!

["You are already an annoying user, I don't need you to become more retarded."] The system comment.

There is no retarded about my love for my twin sister.

Also, you sure talk a lot today, system.

["I'm in good mood."] The system replied with a relaxed tone.

I guess I'm stopping mocking you really makes you happy.

>>>>>

"Uhhmm.. Anyway, with the failure of the last session, we will do another studying session this night." I said to the whole group loudly.

"Ehhh.." Everyone said with a dejected tone.

...

..

.

1 hour later everyone doing pillow throw wars.

....

Why they are so childish?!

["That's funny coming out from you, user."] The system comments me.

*Plak*

!!!

....

..

Someone throws a pillow at me from behind so strong that I fall to the floor?

Ohh.. you are approaching me?!

["See, you are childish too."] The system comment on me.

I don't care anymore. They dare to throw at me after all. It's invitation to the fight.

I will make sure not to throw at my sister though.

For some reason she really good at avoiding people pillow.

....

...

..

The studying session today is a failure.

After a while, everyone exhausted and decide to sleep.

>>>>>

After everyone goes to bed in the studying hall, I look at the report Raynare delivers in my room.

Yeah, the maids put a lot of blankets in that room so everyone can sleep together.

Back to the report, the report of Azazel said that Kaori illness is something that cannot be identified with magic or science.. and surprisingly it's similar to what happens when Azazel tried to learn how my Encounter mode works. Something wrong with her blood.

Her blood sometimes weakens on her body, resulting in her body also become weak and reduce her lifespan. But the blood becomes normal outside her body it seems. Unless there is medical knowledge to change 'all the blood' on the body without having organ failure at the same time, Kaori's illness might be able to be cured.. but it is not possible.

A being that has the same irregular abilities as my encounter exist. Is that Ophis or Great Red? Or completely something else? I notice there's also vampire then it is Ancient Vampire stuff? Because it is related to blood.

This is worrying. So many factors to check and I don't know where to start.

System what do you think?

["You can't do anything about it, user. At least for now. There is too little information."]

But I want to do something!

["You are no hero, user. Also, Kaori isn't in a dire situation. Just get that nun to become her stabilizer."] The system comment.

Oh, you are right.. But as a stabilizer for Kaori isn't it a bit too mean?

>>>>>

After reading the report in my room, I walk back to the studying hall so we can sleep together.

When I got to the room, everyone sleeps except Kaori for some reason look at me sitting.. seems to wait for me.

"Satoru-san, can I talk with you." Kaori asked me.

"Mm.. Kaori-san? Sure." I answer her.

Hearing my answer, her expression become.. serious?

....

"I have been thinking a while about supernatural stuff today and I haven't heard any explanation from you." Kaori said to me.

Oh.. Indeed I forget about that.

So that's why she has been quiet for the whole evening. Well, time to explain briefly.

"I want to help you, Kaori-san. I plan to get someone that could help your condition, Also I know that she has sad life and I also want to save her on top of that with your help" I explain to Kaori.

"Yes?" Kaori said with her confused look.

["Stop making promise user. Also your explanation suck."] The system retorts me.

....

I don't know how to explain without revealing too much. And no, I will promise to her.

...

"Anyway, I will get us new member on a winter holiday, and possibly a new sister for you.. depend on circumstances. I know your situation, and as a good friend, I want to help. And the girl is one of the solutions for your condition... at least temporary until we can find a permanent solution." I said to her as I look into her eyes.

Her eyes become wet.

Did the girl get emotionally that easy? 

["Consider her life situation.. That's actually very touching user."] The system comments me.

...Oh.. Now I feel embarrassed.

....

!!!

Kaori suddenly hugs me. I can feel wet feel as she put her head on my chest.

....

"...Thanks Satoru-san. Really thank you." Kaori said as she hugs me tightly.

....

"Thank you... Even though.. I have nothing to offer to you." Kaori said softly.

I put my hand on her head, and stroke her. Kaori didn't move so do I. The time seems stopped.

....

 Her hair isn't bad at all, I would say it is the same level as my sister's hair.

...

..

While stroking her hair, I said to her "I don't need you to do anything. You are our friend. And as I said, I like your bright smile so if you feel grateful to me.. Just promise you will keep smiling as much as you can."

...

Kaori didn't answer but I can see her face become red and she just hugs me tighter.

["Believe it or not, without relationship status ability I could see that she definitely likes you user.. No, Smithen is the right word here. Even though she doesn't understand it yet. Another problem for future you."] The system said to me.

....

...Well, I know. Kaori isn't bad at all anyway. She is the second most favorite member in the group, after my sister.

I wonder where the duck Arima Kousei though? I feel bad for him.

...

Not that him able to help her in the first place. 

Hopefully, he got happiness somewhere in Russia though.

.....

....

...

Satoru didn't realize that there are two people who wake up watched his moment with Kaori.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

["Even though user got my help now for taking decision, he is still a kid at the end."] The system monologues as he ended the chapter.

 

Well no excuse. I stop making it now. RL stuff.

I didn't edit this chapter that much so tell me if there's a mistake somewhere.

....

Spoiler ahead more of my useless mumbling.

Spoiler

I want to mc take his group in the future to world travel, yes I never said he will be alone. Especially I want mc to form a pirate group on One piece later.

Mc is leader, Satou as right hand (like zorro, she also love sleep and duh.. should I add lost sense on direction trait too? lol), Kaguya as navigator, Ai as craftsman, Akeno will be historian, Ravel will be the chef, Hachiman will be left hand, Kaori will be cheer member and obviously also musician, Vali will be himself, Asia will be medical staff.

I lacked sniper, should hachiman become sniper?

Stupid reason to start this group but ehhh.. I just want to do it. Should be funny xD

Any thought about this stupid idea?

[collapse]

Next time will be discussion with Michael, Asia and Vali join the group, then I want to skip until... Junior highschool I guess? I actually want to make chapter about new year, but I think I have been taking time too long lol.

Next arc will be full of action pack, hopefully I can do my best.

14