Chapter 30. Terrorist Attack on the Mansion. (1)
442 7 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: Shinomiya Kaguya}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A few days after we have planned the vacation of the whole group, Matsuzaka Satoru suddenly told us that he canceled the vacation plan.

On top of that, then he told us to sleepover at his mansion for few days without a very convincing reason such as more bonding time between group.

Like I would believe that!

He told me even to bring our family... Which is doesn't make any sense!

That dufus! 

Without reason and explanation?

....

What is happening?

.....

The more strange thing is my family agree to let me stay in the Matsuzaka mansion until the situation called off.

They also promise will join me later.

.....

What situation??

My family knows something about that dufus reason, and it is concerned me.

>>>>>

My grandfather using the best personal guards of Shinomiya Group along with a firearm to deliver me to the Matsuzaka mansion and they also get instructed to protect me at all costs.

This is very suspicious.

Along with the famous heir of the Nakiri household, Erina Nakiri, and her attendant Hisako Arato.

....

My impression of her... she is quite weird.

I know in fact Nakiri Group's specialty is in the culinary and food industry though... Their wealth can't be compared to our group's wealth but they are also something that couldn't be underestimated due to their connection to international business.

And that's it.

Nothing else I know about Nakiri.

And I don't care about her attendant.

.....

It is the first time I met her today and my grandfather says she will join my middle school and they hoped I could help her integrated into our group.

.....

That's a tough order.

First, I know for sure that I'm not the leader of the group.

And Matsuzaka Satou is really against more female members enter the group.

Both siblings are the same! They are possessive to each other but Satou is more terrifying because his brother didn't even know what the real purpose of his sister was!

....

And then the last reason, she is another blonde, beauty blonde on top of that.

Seriously, give me a break.

We already have a lot of blondes in the group!

.....

Why I'm concerned about her being beautiful? 

...

>>>>>

We are currently in the car, both me and Nakiri sitting close to each other and our attendant also beside us.

"Mm. Excuse me, my name is Erina Nakiri." Nakiri introduces herself to me.

"Hello, Nakiri-san. My name is Shinomiya Kaguya." I also introduce myself back.

"So.. Shinomiya-san. Where are we are going?" Nakiri asked me again.

...

*Sigh*

So she didn't even know where we are going. 

...

"We are going to Idiot mansion." I replied as I'm too lazy to explain.

"Yes?" She tilted her head.

Of course, she would be confused by my words.

...

"Hayasaka, please explain. I don't have the energy to explain this." I asked Hayasaka to explain to her.

"A-i, Kaguya-sama. Call me A-i." She said.

Hayasaka has also really become annoying lately, but I am actually kind of glad because that means she also doesn't feel so tight anymore around me.

...

"Just explain to her, Hayasaka. Seriously, I didn't have the mood to play. All in my head currently is I want to ask what is happening." I said with an exasperated tone.

...

Too much going on in a very short time.

>>>>>

Finally, we arrived at the Matsuzaka mansion, And I can see a bunch of more guards stand out of the mansion.

Our guards also joined the guards here for some reason... They speak in a different language so I can't really understand them. However, I can feel the situation is very tense.

It is like... They are about to go to war... 

...

I look to everyone behind me and everyone also has a confused look. Seems no one knows the reasons.

...

The mansion maid told us to follow her to the room where is everyone else is... And it is adding more suspiciousness of this situation.

When I ask where is the Matsuzaka siblings the maid told me they are not even here at the moment due to sudden business along with their father.

...??!!??

They ask us to sleep over at his home but he didn't even here in the first place!

That's too fishy, I swear. I might middle school-age student but I'm far from stupid.

Baka Satoru.

...

I need to get bottom of this. I swear I will make him tell what is happening.

>>>>>

The maid guides us to the same hallway that we use often for studying together. In the place, everyone from friends group almost already here... Except for Matsuzaka siblings and Ravel.

There is even a full member of Hikigaya household who currently taking karaoke and Miyazono household who trying various cakes here sitting in the middle of where we usually studying together.

....

They are so carefree even though the situation is so weird!

...

"Oh, Kaguya-san welcome!" Kaori greets me as she waves her hand.

I smile toward her. She has an incurable illness that could kill her anytime yet she is probably the brightest among the friend's group members. I wonder where is the energy she got came from... She is really strong.

"Greeting, Kaori-san." I said toward her.

I sit beside her and everyone who follows me sits beside me.

"Hello Shinomiya-san and... Ohh!! another blonde girl?" Kaori's mother suddenly asked which sit beside Kaori.

....

I forget about that.

I have the urge to facepalm myself.

...

"Un. Hello aunt. Also about her, she is the granddaughter of my grandfather's friend and she will join our middle school next time." I replied to Kaori's mother.

"Ano... My name is Nakiri Erina." Nakiri introduces herself with a bow.

Wealthy people's upbringing.

"And I'm Erina-sama attendant, Arato Hisako." Her attendant also followed.

"Ohh?! Famous Nakiri Group who dominated food industry in the world?" Kaori's mother said with a surprised tone.

"Y-Yes." Nakiri replied with a stutter.

"Erina-sama..." Her attendant was surprised she got a stutter.

...

It seems she is not good at dealing with Miyazono household character type. 

Well me too, I guess. Not even the dufus would be trying to be rude toward people from the Miyazono household.

"Welcome to the group you two!! Asia, come here meet our new member!" Kaori yells toward her sister, Asia which currently playing with Hachi's sister.

"Alright, Onee-chan!" Asia yells back.

...

Another one I could get never mad at. Asia also has a very sad background story, and like Kaori, she is also has a smile so bright second to her older sister despite her own past situation.

Miyazono household is surely very strong in mental capability.

...

"Nice to meet you, I'm M-Miyazono Asia!" Asia introduces herself with a bow.

"Isn't she is the cutest, Erina-san?!" Kaori said as she hugs her sister.

"Muuuuu, Onee-chan" Asia responds with hug her sister too.

...

They love doing that.. but no one complains. Everyone also smiles at 2 blondes with pure bright smiles hugging each other.

...

Nakiri and Arato-san were confused about what they should do.

"Alright, Erina-chan! You are passed my test along with your attendant!" Kaori yells out as she points them out.

"Yes?/OK?" Erina and her attendant were confused at the same time.

???

Wait, we don't even test her?

"Umm... Kaori-san, we don't test both of them?" I asked.

"Why? She seems a good person and I think Satoru-san loves blonde. She didn't feel weird at all toward me and my sister Huggies!" Kaori answer me.

Asia also tilted her head, also looks confused about what I just asked.

"Ara~ I see, Satoru going to have a field day." Kaori's mother also followed.

All of them both chuckling together.

....!

That's... true. Again, a lot of members are blondes! And I know that our idiot leader always brings blondes.

...

"...Ano. Who is Satoru?" Nakiri suddenly asked.

And I can see her assistant also has a confused look. Her grandfather really didn't tell them anything huh?

...

"The happy go lucky-Idiot." I replied.

Yes, that would perfect word to describe him.

"Someone who always beat Kaguya-sama." Hayasaka said.

...Hayasaka needs punishment later.

"S-Saint!" Asia yelled out.

...That's overestimated him.

"Kindness boy I have ever know" Kaori muttered.

...Kaori description is kind of weird

"A magical girl villain actor." Akeno said as she nodded herself.

...Ah yes, he is also a child actor, I always forget about that.

...Also I didn't realize Akeno-san is already joining us.

"Kaori future hubby." Kaori's mother said.

...

"Well, If that boy wants Kaori, I actually will give her with pleasure." Kaori's father somehow also join the conversation.

"Otou-san, Okaa-san!!" Kaori yelled out toward her parents.

"But you like him, right?" Kaori's mother said as she grinning at her daughter.

"Onee-chan has a lot of Satoru-san photos on her phone!" Asia exclaimed.

"U-Uwaaaa Asia-chan! How you know that! Time out!" Kaori begins to panic.

...That is interesting to know.

.....

"To talk about Satoru, he is charismatic group leader and the one who brings us together." Hachiman said, also join the conversation out of nowhere.

...This group members sure excentric.

"Satoru Nii-san is a very cool guy, unlike my brother." His sister replied.

"K-Komachi?! But Onii-chan is also cool you know." Hachiman exclaimed.

Her sister replied with a deadpanned tone "Onii-chan, tell me, are you an otaku with cosplay hobby is 'cool' for you?"

"Errr.." Hachiman can't answer that of course.

...

"It is true though. Hachi you need to learn more from him." Hachiman's father also followed.

All Hikigaya family member shook their head together.

"You guys are awful! Are you really my family?!" Hachiman yelled out.

Everyone laughing together as we look at Hikigaya household antics.

....

Matsuzaka Satoru

That guy might be an idiot and siscon, but seriously... he knows how to treat his friend and bring us together.

....

...

Still...

Where the duck he is?!

>>>>>

As we sitting together in the room talking to each other pleasantly, we hear a loud explosion sound from outside of the mansion, enough to cause a small earthquake in the whole mansion.

*BOOM*

!!!!

Everyone stops whatever they are doing at the moment, due to sudden tension rising.

"W-What sound is that? W-What happen!" Hachiman yelled.

No one expected something to happen.

....

After a few seconds, a maid who escort us come to our room hurriedly and she comes to warn us.

"Everyone please evacuate to basement, we are currently get attacked by enemies!! Akeno-sama, please." The maid said to us.

"So they are really come." I hear Akeno-san muttered.

...Who is coming?

!!!

Who are the enemies? 

I look toward others... and for some reason, people from the Miyazono household and Akeno seem not confused about the situation.

They must know something.

!!!

*Boom*

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

!!!

Then we hear several gunshots and another small explosion came from outside. 

A lot of noise and shouting, which I'm not sure what I hear.

...

"Die you filthy fallen!"

"Japan is for Japanese!"

"For humanity!"

...

*Bang*

Then we see some bullet even pierce the door to hallway, destroyed the door!

Whatever happening outside they are getting close!

"Everyone here please move!" The maid yells to us.

!!!

"The children in that room, capture them!" (???)

It seems whoever attacks the mansion hears the maid yells and they know that we are here and now want to capture us.

...

In distance, we saw a group of men with priest attire and with firearms approaching us.

They all had glowing eyes which make me feel like looking at a ghost, not a human!

"There is no time. Escape everyone! I will try to stall them here." The maid yells again as she brings out her gun.

*Bang* *Bang*

"Don't let them away! Inform the leader of their location!" (???)

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

*Bang*

The situation quickly turns into a firearm battle!

!!!

"EVERYONE RUN!" Kaori's father yells out.

We begin to run together as we hear explosions and gunshots everywhere follow us. We didn't even dare to look back

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

"Everyone just follows me! Quickly!! I know the safe place in basement" Akeno-san yells too.

Everyone follow Akeno since she should know this place better than us. She is living here after all.

>>>>>

We run toward the basement in the mid of chaos where gunshots and explosion everywhere as the hostile groups following us. They are also literally everywhere, even when a lot of guards intercept them they keep coming!

Whatever they are, I can feel they didn't have any good intentions toward us.

!!!

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

We keep running nonstop in this very huge mansion, however, the group who chasing us is everywhere and really fast and I'm pretty sure they would catch up with us soon. 

We are still middle school kids, a bunch of normal parents and they are armed adults.

Akeno-san suddenly stops moving, shoot lightning from her hand to the hostile group. It happens so fast that the entire group is stunned watching it.

["Holy Lightning Blast!"]

!!!

*Swish*

A very large white thunderbolt shoot out from Akeno-san toward the group who followed us.

Then a small dark shield aura came forth from the front of the hostile group, blocking it entirely despite its size.

!!!

*Ding*

How was she able to do that?! And how is the small dark shield able to intercept that very large thunderbolt?!

Is those fabled magic!? Akeno-san can use magic!

...

Looking at her 'magic' easily stopped, Akeno didn't give up and see determined.

"Everyone just goes ahead! I will try to intercept them! Just follow the way ahead until you find a lift!" Akeno yelled out toward us.

!!!

"Oh... The holy lightning. Here you are cursed daughter of the Himejima family. The fruit of the disgrace is here" (???)

A kind of dark magic circle formation appeared on the floor, an evil-looking old man with glowing dark eyes come out to step forward from it, his appearance really looks like someone who gets possessed by something.

...?!

"Grandfather." Akeno-san muttered as she looks at the evil old man.

He is Akeno grandfather?!

"I'm not your grandfather, you abomination! Just give up ran away and I will give everyone a quick death. Hahahahaha"  (???)

Akeno-san who hear the old man outburst prepare a fighting stance and said "Stop it, grandfather, I won't let you harm my friends!"

Hearing what Akeno-san said he replied. "Again, I'm not your grandfather!! Alright then. Don't worry about your parents later, I will make sure they will follow everyone here in the afterlife. Hahahahaha."

The evil old man suddenly having a very dark aura let out from his body.

!!!

*Shudder*

Even if I know nothing about magic, I definitely know that Akeno won't be able to do anything against him!

Suddenly another formation of light which should be a magic circle appeared on the floor beside Akeno

*SHINE*

"Uncle, stop attacking your grandniece!"

From it, Akeno mother appeared from the circle.

"Okaa-sama!" 

"Ahh... Shuri. The traitor of the Himejima family and my own niece who disdain the family honor to married a fallen angel.

Seems you are also getting stronger but you think you can do anything against me and the whole group behind me?" The evil old man replied as he looks at Akeno mother.

The old man releases a more dark aura.

It feels of... despair, hatred, rage, menace...

!!!

I can't even move. 

I'm too scared to move.

I feel numb.

We are going to die!

!!!!!

"Maybe my wife is won't enough if she is alone, but I'm also here, Father in Law." (???)

*SHINE*

....Another circle appeared on the floor and a man appeared quickly intercept the dark aura with his aura. He let out a very bright aura to encounter the dark aura... And is that a wing?! 

When I can see clearly, I can identify the man is Akeno father, the Gorilla.

!!!

"Gorilla-sama!" Hachiman yelled.

"Goddamn it, Satoru." Akeno father muttered.

...

He seems still didn't like his nickname at all.

!!!

"Baraqiel!!" The old man yelled out with furry.

The old man seems to hate Akeno father and all of his attention goes to him.

"Everyone please run!! Both of us will hold them here! Akeno please!" Akeno father said to us.

"But Otou-sama!" 

"I promise my daughter... We will come back for you." Akeno mother also followed.

...

"Okaa-sama. B-But I can help!" 

...I can see Akeno really doesn't want to leave her parents here.

...

"Akeno, please. We don't have much time. You can help by bringing everyone to a safe place." Akeno father said as he intensifying the aura he let out.

Akeno then looks towards us. Everyone is pretty much tired and wear out at this point.

 We are normal human that gets caught into something crazy like a war between superhuman.

...

"...Let's go everyone." Akeno said.

Everyone nodded.

...

I can see tears in her eyes.

...

We continue following Akeno lead to a safe place.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3rd POV

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...

After running again for a while, they finally made it to the basement. There is a big metal gate on here, which looks pretty much like a bunker.

Akeno step forward to the door, a magic circle appeared in her hand and the big metal door opened.

Inside there seems another door lead to the bunker.

....

"OK. Everyone, please go inside." Akeno said.

Akeno was about to step to unlock another door but Kaguya's hand reached her.

"Can you tell us what is happening? All things happening in span of hours... I want to know the reason." Kaguya asked Akeno.

It seems Kaguya had enough of not knowing anything.

Everyone looking at Akeno, waiting for the answer.

"...They are terrorists. And seems the one who leads them is my grandfather. Biologically it is." Akeno replied quickly.

"Why they are attacking us? What is happening?" Erina also asked.

"I didn't know we would encounter terrorists when we got here. I remember Satoru-san said we are here to sleep over!" Hachiman said.

"Onii-chan." Komachi hug Hachiman, she feels really scared about what happens in a short time.

...Everyone did.

...

Kaori, Asia, and Akeno suddenly averted their eyes. They seem to know what actually happens.

"I think they deserve to know the truth Akeno-chan after all things happen." Kaori's mother said.

Kaori and Asia nodded to their mother words show their agreement.

...

*Sigh*

Everyone see Akeno sighed with very weary face. She seems tired and knows her parents out there fighting against terrorists... No one would not concerned about that.

...

"Alright, first let's go inside everyone, I will explain on there later. Satoru-kun might be mad at me because this since he specifically told me to not tell everyone... but I think everyone here deserves to know the truth."

...

...

Akeno with the help of Miyazono household members begins to reveal the truth of supernatural to everyone.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

["Cliffhanger. I cant wait user reaction to this. And where the duck is Vali?"] The system monologues as always to end the chapter.

 

Enjoy almost full POV of Kaguya.

On serious note, I end the chapter here because I need to figure out how this would be written, I decide it will be on next chapter. It take me hours to write the fight scene and It still sucks, lmao.

I need to learn more.

Next chapter obviously it will be revealed supernatural world to his whole group (+Erina). 

Where is Satoru? He is already away with Azazel in Kyoto. The situation there is already emergency.

Where is Vali? He is there but he can't protect the group, he is occupied at the moment.

Writing action scene, suck! And as always I don't have editor, tell me if there something I need to fix or should write it better. Not native english speaker.

Also I will begin write the glossary too. There is already a lot character and place in this fic and I feel I should record them.

17