Chapter 35. Kyoto Under Attack. (4)
395 9 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Minimum edit in this huge chapter, tell me please if you find something wrong because I feel I did (4.5k here).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3rd POV

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Everyone looking in Lilith's direction after she got crashed by Satoru, feels shocked. No one expects this kind of development.

From their crash, a big crater 5 meters wide and 2 meters deep on the ground was created.

And a lot of dust flying around due to their impact.

...

...

"...Again?" Yasaka said with a deadpanned tone.

Rizevim who hear what Yasaka just said, chuckled and said "Is that boy hobby is crashing into people?"

"Well... In our first fight, he ended the fight by crashing himself into me and grabbing my breast on top of that." Yasaka replied.

"Hahahahaha!!"

Hearing Yasaka reply, Rizevim starts laughing so hard.

...

"...That's quite perverted." Amaterasu comment.

"...I agree, Anii-ue" Susanoo followed.

"Hahahaha... I see the protagonist of the world really interesting huh? I really need up my way to be a worthy villain for him." Rizevim said while holding his stomach, as he laughing too much.

... 

...

A moment later, the dust is cleared and reveals their situation is in... quite an awkward position.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: MC}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I might bit overboard when crashing into her. She is... still a little girl like everyone in my age.

Her appearance is so young.

So when I crash I instinctively holding her... to reduce the impact on the ground, but..

We are ended in an awkward position. 

Her clothes were destroyed on the impact so she is currently naked... and I'm hugging her tightly because of my stupid instinct.

...

*Hug*

["User... She might have an appearance close to your age but I bet she was probably just born in recent years. Or worse, she was just born recently."] The system comment harshly on my head.

Uh... No comment.

...

"Why you are holding me?" Lilith asked me while I hugging her.

"...Umm.. Accident." I replied.

"But... I do like it. It feels... good."

She wraps her arms around me and start to hug me back.

*Hug*

!!!

I have difficulty here where I should look since she is naked but she keeps hug me tighter!

I got molested by this loli! And she might didn't realize but she forced her infinity power on me so I really can't do anything except accepting it.

I feel my head would be splitting but Encounter quickly pushes it somewhere.

!!!!

*Hug*

*Bzzzz*

!!??

This is not the kind of fight I have expected! 

Thank god my Encounter is still activated.

Though I still taking damage, mentally.

>>>>>

When the dust is cleared of our impact cleared a few seconds later, sure as predicted, we have become everyone's attention.

"You seems to enjoy your situation, Satoru-san." Yasaka said.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" Rizevim meanwhile laughing so bad that he begins rolling on the floor.

I put both arms up as to indicate that it wasn't my fault. 

...

"It was an accident." 

Lilith still hugging me though.

...

"You are not affected by my power and you are so warm." Lilith talking to me while her face is so close.

Uhh.. Encounter for hurray.

["...And I'm the one who hardworking here to offset the feedback, damn it."] The system comment.

Uhh.. sorry. But please do your best, system.

...

"Not even Rizevim able to do that, or that dark ugly god." Lilith continues talking on my face.

...Dark ugly god?

"Is this dark ugly god name is Enosh?" 

She nodded.

...Okay, hearing it directly from enemy forces, I have confirmed it.

...

...

"Why you are so quiet?" 

She tilted her head.

I just... I don't know what I should do. 

She is naked and so innocent... Ugh. 

She is just a clueless little girl!

...

"You are so warm, but I have promised to Rizevim for more cookies, I'm sorry but I need to beat you too." Lilith said as she look at me.

*Nnnnn*

....!!!

I can feel she just increase her energy output, her body temperature is rising!

Shit, I need to do something. 

I can't fight her. I can't even see her as a threat.

...Oh yeah, she said cookies!

!!!

"Umm... I got a better cookie for you than whatever he does have!" I yell at her.

.....

...

["User... I don't think you have cookies with you at the moment."] The system comment at me with a deadpanned tone.

Shut up, I doubt that Rizevim actually a good cook for her.

I can win her this way.

Meanwhile, Rizevim just looks at me smiling and did not even try to stop me. He might be found me amusing huh.

...

*Shhhh*

Her body temperature is cooling down, I guess I got her attention.

....

"Prove it." Lilith said as she look at me.

"Alright, wait a second. But first, release me."

I stand up and open my storage magic where I put my sword and let out my special birthday cake for my sister.

I'm sorry sister!!

...I just have no choice.

From my hand, a pink medium size cake appeared. It has a good appearance as it is well decorated and sweet aroma, of course, it is the best cake!

"Hooooooh!!" 

...

Lilith's eyes shining toward my best cake.

It is the birthday cake I've prepared for my sister in 4 months!! Damn it!

["Oh yeah, you still have this on your storage. How much siscon you are, user? Also, this is not a cookie at all."] The system said with a deadpanned tone.

Well.. I don't think Lilith would mind it anyway.

"Please, just taste it." I said to her.

She nodded and she obviously can't wait as she immediately tasting it.

*Nom*

...!!!

"Mmmmmmmm!!"

In her first bite at my special cake, She immediately squeals in delight.

Not even an infinite beings can't escape my cake taste after all. I have train my cooking skill under the owner of Totsuki Academy for 4 years after all! And I asked Sanzaemon-sensei to find the best ingredients to bake it. It is a peak of cake, filled with all of my love and effort for my sister.

*Nom*

*Nom*

*Nom*

...

...Soon after the whole cake is finished in few seconds. She is smiling in happiness, looking at her I really can't see her as enemies.

She is a glutton. Noted.

"I will follow you as long you provide the food that has the same quality as the cake every day 4 times." Lilith said while staring at me intensely.

...So she changed her side because of my cake? Wow.

["...I have no word to say, user."]

"Why 4 times?" I asked here.

"Because I sleep 4 times a day." She replied.

...

"Okay. But first please wear something!" I yell at her. 

"I don't have any clothes." She replied.

I think Ophis should be able to manifest her clothes easily. Can't Lilith use her own power very well?

["If she really recently born, of course, she is."] The system replied.

...

"Wait a moment." I said to her as I check my storage magic again.

...I think my sister's old clothes should be fine. I think I have my sister's old white sundress for her.

"Here." I said as I put my sis old dress to her.

She looks at it and Immediately wears it. Good, At least she is know how to put on clothes.

After wearing it, She really looks different than a few moments ago.

...I admit she looks cute.

"Good clothes. Thank you...?" She muttered and confused.

Ah she doesn't know my name

"Satoru. My name is Satoru." 

"Nnn. Satoru." Lilith said.

She hugs me again. Great, at least she wearing clothes now.

...

["Loli tamer. Also, Encounter has been off."] The system retorts me.

Ugh sorry and thanks system. At least I've saved a fight without a conflict.

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

Others begin clapping watching our act. Even Rizevim.

...What did the duck just happen? I believe we are still in the middle of a war, right?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{3rd POV}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After the whole awkward moment, everything back to square one, except Lilith now side with Satoru.

Everyone now surrounds Rizevim as he doesn't have anywhere to go.

"You know, I have never expected that it will be turn out like this. Especially this boy is able to tame my Lilith. Papa is sad, you know." Rizevim said as he look toward Lilith.

"He is better than you. He also makes better food." Lilith replied to him.

"How tragic! My own daughter abandoned me! Papa is sad, you know?!" Rizevim yells out as he pretends to be sad canonically.

...

"Give up, Devil. You are surrounded, here." Yasaka declared as she prepared her foxfire.

Amaterasu and Susanoo even prepared their divine fire and lightning.

Even Lilith prepare to increase her energy output.

Looking at his current predicament, Rizevim shook his head and grinning.

"Oh well, I guess I need to fight you all somehow... I have no choice but to call my big boss down." Rizevim said with an amused tone.

*Grrrr*

!!!!

Rizevim aura then suddenly changed, become a much more dense dark aura. 

!!!!

Now he looks like a super Saiyan but clad in a black aura. His eyes are darker than night and giving an eerie feeling.

...!!!!

"Hello. It seems Rizevim is in very awk-"

*RUSH*

Satoru immediately strengthens boost himself to strike Rizevim down with Imagine Breaker. He got feeling whatever Rizevim right now, he is very dangerous.

*RING*

!!!

When Satoru was about to reach Rizevim, a dark portal appeared in front of him and teleported Satoru to another side.

...????

"What?" Satoru surprised.

"Ah, the one who called the champion... Or I should say protagonist of this world. This is our first time meeting like this and you already want to punch me. You didn't even let me finish my words" 

Satoru looked at 'Rizevim' and asked "You are Enosh?"

"I have a lot of names but that one is well-known one, so yes I am. "

Satoru prepared his Imagine breaker Rasengan and asked his system to prepare for another Encounter.

<"User, Another Encounter usage is dangerous for your mind."> The system replied.

...Alright, he will do it in the traditional way, Satoru thought.

"What is your purpose?" Satoru asked again.

"I seek the destruction of the world. I wish to ascend to a higher dimension. I wish to become true almighty and rule all the universes."

...Everyone realizes how much dangerous the enemy is in front of him. 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The space around Satoru and the gods start to tremble as 'Rizevim' letting out a large amount of sinister dark energy.

"Ah, enough explanation. I don't have a lot of time."

!!!!

'Rizevim' points his finger and then shoots a fast blast of dark energy toward Satoru.

!!!

Thankfully EMS was able to perfectly capture the motion of his move.

[Susanoo!!]

*BANG!!*

 Satoru immediately called Susanoo to protect himself perfectly.

!!!

After that Satoru with his giant Susanoo avatar starting a counter-attack as he strikes Rizevim with his Totsuka Blade.

*Catch*

....!!

However 'Rizevim' just simply holds the strike from Totsuka blade with his bare hand. 

He also somehow negated the Totsuka blade sealing effect!

<"System, can you give properties of Imagine Breaker to Totsuka blade?"> (Satoru)

<"Good idea"> (System)

!!!

However, Rizevim somehow knows what Satoru is about to do, kick the Totsuka blade hard and the impact enough to make Satoru get thrown away.

!!!

*CRASH*

Amaterasu and others also come at Rizevim in close distance, strike him while he is still distracted by Satoru.

'Rizevim' notice it though, and he let out countless dark tentacles strike toward them.

*Rrrrrrr*

Lilith also let out the countless dark snakes to confront the tentacles.

*kusa* *kusa*

!!!!

*Tatatatata*

The impact between high-quality energy easily disturbs the space around them. 

!!!!

Lilith then tries to bend space around 'Rizevim' to lock him on one spot.

See the chance, Amaterasu and Susanoo prepare their respective divine attack. Yasaka also charges her foxfire with the help of Kyoto Leyline. Satoru at the same time prepares his Totsuka blade flying slash imbued with Imagine Breaker.

"Infinity, you might be strongest in this world, but did you really think you can confine me, omnipotent being from another world?"

!!!!!!

*crack* 

*crack*

The space around 'Rizevim' begins to crack.

"Now!" 

All the charges attack released toward 'Rizevim'.

!!!!!!!!

"Black hole."

!!!!

All the attack goes directly toward a mini black hole that suddenly appeared in Rizevim hand, absorbing all of them.

*Shrink*

!!!

They didn't expect 'Rizevim' able to absorb all of their attack, even the flying slash from Satoru that has imbued with Imagine Breaker.

!!!

*Slash*

...!!

Satoru plans to slash 'Rizevim' at the exact moment he looks distracted but somehow Rizevim also avoided that, then he kicked Satoru, throw him again away several meters to a random building that still standing.

!!!

*BAMM*

"You actually got me there, protagonist. You are really tenacious."

Not giving Rizevim time to rest, Amaterasu shoots a mini sun combined with Susanoo lightning to 'Rizevim' blind spot but he somehow also knows it... and let the black hole in his hand do absorb it.

Lilith also does the same as she let out her countless snake.

!!??

*Shrink*

But again Rizevim creates another black hole in his other hand to absorb Lilith's attack.

....

"That's cheating." Lilith muttered.

...

"Okay, time to pay back." 

'Rizevim' crush both black holes in his hand and let out all of the accumulation attack energy he just absorbed earlier from all of his enemies to Yasaka, who currently in the middle of transforming back to her giant form.

!!!

*BLAST*

"Yasaka-chan!! Run!!" Amaterasu screamed.

!!!

Satoru saw it and doing his best to intercept the accumulation energy blast to Yasaka.

But due to heat moments, he forgets to use Imagine Breaker and uses his own body to block it.

Thankfully he still has his Susanoo turned on, even with that, it is still a bad decision for him.

!!!

"Aaaaargh!!" Satoru screamed.

Satoru's eyes begin to bleed and quickly reduce his energy by a large margin.

<"User, what are you doing using your own body?!! Use Imagine Breaker. Damn it"> The system warned him.

!!!

*Crash*

Satoru should be glad because his system immediately imbued Imagine Breaker on his Susanoo seconds later or he would be on toast.

"Hah... Hah... Hah..." Satoru quickly ran out of breath and canceled his Susanoo.

Yasaka who just completed her giant transformation quickly asked Satoru "Are you okay, Satoru-san?"

...

Satoru nodded but everyone know the real answer of course not.

...

"You are really cunning, creature." Amaterasu said as she look toward Rizevim.

"I'm an evil creature after all. Ask the protagonist or hero. The boy seems to know me well. Hahahahaha"

.....

After that, everyone still keeps attacking 'Rizevim' however he somehow easily deal with all of them and even counter it back.

Even Lilith is able to feel 'frustration about this.

...

....Their effort to fight against 'Rizevim' continues for a while... but all of their efforts is futile against him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

With Azazel, Shemhazai, and The masked white-haired girl, Eru.

Timeline: When Lilith appeared.

Still {3rd POV}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"This is all you both fallen got against me?" The masked white-haired girl 'Eru' asked both of her enemies.

...

Both Azazel and Shemhazai didn't answer. 

Their energy and stamina are already exhausted. Both of their spear ability even can't even hold a candle against the white-haired spearmanship. No matter what they do, her dark energy is able to overcome their effort. The girl also reflected all their attack easily.

As both of them thinking how to survive, the aura around them suddenly becomes much heavier.

...!!

What happens outside? it is what they currently thought.

...

"Ahh... This aura. Rizevim already sends the signal. I guess I will end both of you right now."

Hearing that from the white-haired girl, Azazel and Shemhazai prepared themselves.

The masked white-haired girl begins to talk while looking at her dark spear.

"Did you know, this spear...  name is Gae Bolg."

"An Irish hero spear name?" Azazel replied.

The white-haired girl nodded and continued her talk.

"Once in the past, the hero from another world that I have admired so much love telling me stories in his world and his hobby. One of particular is a story about a spear that works on cause and effect in a way that it will always thrust it is user opponent heart."

Both Azazel and Shemhazai were bewildered at the revelation.

....!!??

"That's... terrifying. So... that spear...?" Shemhazai muttered.

"Awesome right?? I love spearmanship so much so I want to own that such a great weapon... but to create cause and effect, I have no idea how to do that. So don't worry, it is not the same great spear like in the story."

The masked white-haired girl swings her dark spear.

"Back to the topic, Finally I decided to create this spear and named it after the spear name that the hero talking about. I still not figure out how to create cause and effect but.."

The spear suddenly got much darker and the white-haired girl do a quick motion thrust.

*THRUST*

...!!!

Shemhazai leg suddenly got stabbed by the spear tip.

"Aaaargh!!" 

...

"When I activated her special attribute, This spear tip was able to teleport into a space that I have marked and visible on my perception. It is still unavoidable in that regard, right?" The masked white-haired girl said with an amused tone.

...!!!

Azazel gets close to Shemhazai attempted to heal his wound but somehow it's not healing.

"Why this is not healing?!"

Dark energy somehow prevents Azazel's recovery magic heal Shemhazai wound.

"Ohh... I forget to mention the wound caused by this spear can't be healed in this mode? And also I can control this spear anywhere within my perception." The masked white-haired girl continues talking as the spear floating on her own.

...!!!????

"That's... ridiculous." Azazel muttered.

...

Azazel and Shemhazai knew their fate has been sealed.  They can't leave her vision and they also probably have been marked too.

She just playing with them this whole time but why she is waiting for a signal...

!!!

"You know my son's true ability and devise a plan to distract his attention, and at the same time he wouldn't even realize our situation." Azazel said to her with an astonished tone.

The masked white-haired girl responding what Azazel just said by clapping her hand.

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

"As expected of Azazel the leader of the fallen angel, Miss Knife, and Rizevim really praise your intellect and I can see why it is now. That's why we need to devise this such complicated plan just to kill you, seriously. This is such hassle."

"We really got played..." Shemhazai muttered.

"I honestly want to fight the champion of humanity but Enosh-sama told me I'm not ready!! Seriously I don't understand what Enosh-sama means." The white-haired girl said while puffing her cheek.

...It would be cute if she didn't let out her bloodlust aura.

"...Azazel, the true target of this whole facade is you. After all, what is the best way to crush an organization except removing their leader?" The masked white-haired girl said as she grabs her spear back and pointed her spear toward them.

Then she quickly does thrust motion with her dark spear.

*THRUST*

*THRUST*

!!! !!!

The double thrust that stabs both Azazel and Shemhazai hearts without them were able to do anything about it.

...

"That spear... is... really... ridi...culous." Azazel muttered as he succumbed to his fatal wound.

...

This is game over for them.

"Well, it is. Goodbye Fallen. Thanks for the entertainment though it is a bit boring." The masked white-haired girl wave her spear then a dark portal appeared.

"Can.. you tell... me how... you know...all of our info..?" Azazel muttered in his last breath.

"Well, since you are in your last breath, I think she wouldn't care if I told you. There's a mole on your rank, and she wants to kill you." She replied.

"...Mo... le? Azazel inquires more.

"She is also the one who planned all of this. You should realize who is this person if you are really that smart." 

!!!

Azazel realize who she was talking about.

"I... see. It was Satou huh..."

The masked white-haired girl didn't reply to him but she is smiling, enough to confirm Azazel's assumption.

"Damn it..." Azazel muttered his last word.

...

After that, Azazel breathed his last and died shortly.

"I'm sorry Satoru, it seems I'm failed to fulfill our promise."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: MC}

Approximately a half-hour later.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm having a hard time to breath at the moment. Rizevim or Enosh is really powerful that our attack effort can't do anything against him.

Yasaka has come back to her basic form as she ran out of energy to keep her transforming form.

I can see she is barely able to stand from all beating she got the whole time.

Amaterasu and Susanoo also exhausted their divine energy as 'Rizevim' blackhole keep absorbing their power no matter what they do.

It also happens to Lilith. She is also exhausted and currently clinging to me. This freakin guy is able to absorb infinity power, damn it!

...

Yeah, I won't call this a battle. It is one side beating.

....

"Quite a sum of energy I have got today. Also I really applause your tenacity and spirit, hero. No matter anyway I took, you somehow always save your companion... even though it will cost your own life."

...

"Why... do you able to easily... handle us?" 

I honestly really want to know how the duck he avoiding all of our attack effort, perhaps future sight?

"As the reward of entertaining me, I will answer your question, protagonist. The answer is, I can perceive the space and completely control it in a higher dimension manner."

Uh... okay? I don't understand.

What it does mean system?

["It means, no matter what you do... he could predict anything you do within his controlled space or domain, user."]

Shit, That's why he could predict all of our movement. This space around him belongs to him.

"I see... and why... you keep calling me... sometimes a protagonist..m or hero? I'm not both of them." I asked him again.

'Rizevim' chuckled hear my question for him.

"Yes, you are. You seem didn't aware the truth of this world didn't you? Or you are aware... but not so aware?"

The truth of the world?

...Enosh know this world is made up of anime and eroge characters?

Or he was talking about something else?

System, what he is talking about?

["...I might know what he means, but I'm not allowed to say about it."] The system replied.

...Another locked stuff?

"Ah, I won't let the cat out. At least, until we meet directly, hero. My time has been ran out anyway." 

'Rizevim' begins to blur as if he begins to transfer to another realm.

*Blink*

*Blink*

*Blink*

"Why you didn't finish us off You could easily do that anytime to us right?" Yasaka suddenly asked before Rizevim out.

'Rizevim' shook his head.

"...That's a stupid question when the protagonist in front of my eyes."

'Rizevim' presence suddenly gone in dark energy light.

....

..

..

After waiting for a while, everyone sitting down as the tension suddenly give them out.

"We survived." Yasaka muttered.

"I really thought we are gonna die, Anii-ue" Susanoo said.

"Yes, whatever the entity exists on Rizevim. He could easily erase us. He even able to counter spawn of Ouroboros attack." Amaterasu said with a concerned tone.

"Well...The rebellion still going on though, Amaterasu-sama and Susanoo-sama. Please assist me to stop this worthless bloodshed." Yasaka said to the gods.

...There is something more important than this joke rebellion, which might decide the fate of this world.

Both of the gods nodded. Three of them include Yasaka standing up together and looking at me.

"I will rest a bit. I can't really move when Lilith clinging to me like this." I said to everyone.

Everyone nodded then leave me alone with Lilith in this completely obliterated area.

Can't believe a few hours ago a huge castle stand on here.

... 

After they leave, I lay down, and Lilith also lay down beside me. 

["Congratulation on survived your hardest fight yet, user."] 

Honestly, If I could use Encounter, it probably won't be this hard.

...You still can't tell me what is Enosh talking about?

["ROB-sama is prohibited me to do so, you need you to ask ROB-sama for that."]

...Ok call him, system. It has bugged my mind for a while.

......

....

...

["He is out of range at the moment."]

Of ducking course he is. He is always out whenever I need him.

>>>>>

Some time has passed.

It seems I got accidentally asleep a bit as the sky had turned into an orange. Lilith is still beside me. I guess all of the event today is not dream. I feel hungry, I realize I didn't have any lunch this whole bloody day.

I hear a step that seems it will get closer and it wakes me up.

When I look toward the source of the sound, Yasaka approached me slowly with a hesitant look on her face.

It seems the rebellion has been stopped though, I can't hear people screaming anymore. But there is a lot of sad yelling around from people. Can't be helped. War is never been a good thing.

At least it has been stopped right?

I can see she looks a bit sad though. I wonder what happen?

Well, consider what happen to youkai today...

...

"Champion... No, Satoru. I have bad news to deliver. But first, promise me, please calm yourself, OK?"

...?

I looked at Yasaka, bewildered.

...

"Your dad, Azazel. We found him dead along with Shemhazai."

...I feel the time has been stopped.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

["...My condolences. Too much tragedy on your life, huh user"] The system monologues as he ends the chapter.

You thought I would make my mc beating a clueless loli who moved because cookies? lmao.

WRITING ACTION SUCK!!

Also a lot hints about the truth of the world and Satoru's past. Should be easy to guess now... Right? I drop a lot bombs on this chapter lol.

This chapter is a pain in the ass to write. I keep rewriting the action scenes and my browser phone crashed several times due to the size of this chapter, so I just do minimum edit and proofread just once.. As always, help me if you find something wrong. No editor. God, please bless me for editing this chapter.

Summary :

- Lilith join Satoru rank.

- Enosh borrows Rizevim body and he is much stronger than mc and even Lilith, because he is multi-world-class villain in this story.

- Azazel and Shemhazai got killed by Eru, the masked white-haired girl.

I will release the next chapter as soon as possible, because it will be an only a short chapter about the epilogue of this sub-arc.

I will rewrite this in the future, but for now please bear with this chapter quality :(

9