Chapter 1 – Dungeon Emergence and Skill
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The world is in an uproar because a cave-like place is suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

The government is in turmoil for calming the people and they're trying to figure out about this cave-like place.

Almost every place is closing because of this.

And then, they finally sent out a statement to the news to broadcast this:

"We the whole military are trying to figure out what's happening with this cave. We are begging everyone to not entering this cave because we still aren't sure if this place is safe or not. Thank you"

After the statement, everyone seemed to be calmer than before but some of the people are getting fired up to broke the rules and go into the cave. But, it doesn't end there...

At exactly 24.00 that day, everyone saw a screen in front of them that only they can see it. Everyone is in the uproar once again after they figured out that they can get a skill with each rank to help them.

After a day, it seems the government gave out another statement that said this:

"We have a full grasp of what's happening here. We have sent out some people to investigate this dungeon, and it seemed that there are some monster-like creatures and you can get treasure if you can kill them. Now, we will make a dungeon association that will work as an explorer using their skill. We have known the rank for your skill starting from the weakest as this state: E, D, C, B, A, S. Thank you for all your attention"

After that, many people are starting to brag about their skills, and many of them starting to bully the weaker ones.

Not only that, but the dungeon association is getting more than 1.000 applicants every day.

But the government can't fully take control of everything and some of the dungeon is being monopolized by some people that use that to their own advantage.

The government call them the 'Evil Association'

In this world today skill is everything. The stronger skill user is now treated like a king and the weaker one is treated as an outcast

 

Now Kazuya is meeting up with Rin to talk at the cafe near their school.

"Hey Rin"

"Kazuya..."

"What do you need?"

"What's happening to this world..."

"I don't know too. Oh, have you opened your status?"

"I haven't, do you want to check it together?"

"Sure."

(Let's hope that I can get a strong skill.)

Kazuya opened his skill and his face looks so perplexed

"Oh Kazuya I got fire magic D, it seems I can shoot out fireballs like all those magicians in the manga and the rank is decent too," Rin said with her happy face

"Wait, why are your face looks like that, what did you get?"

"....."

"Hey~, What did you get?"

"I don't know it either, to be honest, here it said that I have the 'Otaku Power'."

"What is that? You can read it by tapping it once. I read it once on social media."

"Okay, I'll open it."

"Good luck."

Gulp... Kazuya now is full of anxiety and nervousness while he opens the status board.

(God please...)

 

"@#$%"

"HEY KAZUYA, WHAT HAPPEN?!?! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING LIKE THAT?" Rin said with a surprised look on her face

"I'm so sorry, I was so surprised."

"Sigh... Okay, so what is your skill do?"

"Rin... don't be surprised"

"what is it you're now making me nervous too"

"Okay, are you ready?"

"yeah..."

"My skill is

Otaku Power

[The user can use every single skill that the user have seen in manga before]"

"WOW, THAT'S SO STRONG"

"Yeah, oh my god."

"That's great and what rank is it?"

"Oh, I'll go check it now"

"Okay"

Kazuya is checking the rank with his heart still thumping out of excitement

"@#$%"

"AGAIN?!?!"

"No way..."

"Don't tell me it's S rank?!?!"

"No, it isn't..."

"So then why??"

"It's EX rank..."

"WHAT??"

"Yeah nobody has ever gotten that rank... but in the manga..."

"It's the strongest rank!!!"

"I know"

"Oh my god, good for you Kazuya"

"Thanks"

"Oh yea Rin, I have a favor." with a serious face Kazuya asked.

"What is it" Rin suddenly tensed up.

"I want you to absolutely not telling anyone about my skill."

"Hmm... Sure but why?"

"Have you seen the news?"

"Yeah, why?"

"The evil association... I don't want to get near them and if they find out I don't know that's going to happen to me. not only that, I don't know what happen if the government find out and uses me to fight a dungeon nonstop."

"Makes sense, Okay sure no problem," Rin said with a cheerful smile

"Thank you, Rin I'm glad you're my friend."

"T..T..Thank you"

(Why is she suddenly looked bashful...)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0