Chapter 47 – On their way to the toy shop
4.3k 5 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I get horny sometimes, so I write inces-t stories for my discord. You can read them there: https://discord.gg/tpZUwe5cFT)

Alban was done with his breakfast, and he was just sitting leisurely, as he was already ready to go to his duty.

“...And then we both promised to marry in the future!” Bertha said, and Jack chuckled as he found the story funny. What was funny and intriguing was her way of talking, and she just couldn’t stop talking… all the while gobbling up breakfast.

“Hump! It’s really funny how people fulfill their promises…” Alban said as he stood up and left the kitchen. While Bertha smiled wryly, hiding regret and sadness behind her eyes.

Jack found her pitiful as he looked at his mother, who also had a wry smile. Although his father sounded like he hated her, his hate didn’t feel sincere. It was like he was forcing himself to hate her.

*Bam* *Bam*

Barely half an hour had passed after Alban and Bertha had left when the ‘knocking’ sound resounded, and Jack knew that the two fluffs had already arrived.

He had just done bathing and was ready in his casual outfit. Rita was busy with her usual chores, so Jack moved to open the door. 

As he neared the door, he could hear Susy’s voice from the other side, saying, “You two, make sure not to trouble him too much, okay?”

“Okay!” Miti and Milo answered in unison.

She then instructed, “Don’t demand outrageous things, and hear whatever big brother says! And always stay with him, okay?”

“Okay…” the two fluffs tiredly answered.

Jack opened the door and, here they were, two blond fluffs smiling cheerfully.

Milo had short, neatly combed hair while Miti had tied hers into two pigtails. With their cute and bright little dresses, the surrounding air also seemed lively, just like their excited smiles.

“Big brother! Let’s go!” and they were already eager to head out.

Susy emitted her unique fruity yet warm fragrance, indicating that she has just taken a bath. Her cheeks were rosy, while her skin appeared bright as always, just like her smile.

While her tight yet modest outfit properly stressed her curves. Women in this world wore modest outfits, with long-sleeved blouses and long skirts of different types.

Moving her gaze towards Jack, Susy said with a radiant smile, “Good morning Jack!”

“Good morning, aunt Susy! You seem more beautiful today!” Jack said with a big smile, while the red tint on her cheeks grew even more.

She couldn’t say anything for a moment, but then she snorted, “Hump! You surely know how to tease me, don’t you?”

“Hehe! I just told the truth, didn’t I?” he asked the two fluffs, who vigorously nodded their heads. Today, they will nod for everything he says!

Susy shook her head, “Ha, these two were so excited that they couldn’t even sleep till late night yesterday!” she sighed before adding, “And honestly, there is no need to buy them new toys, Jack. There is already a pile of them… That stupid dad of mine brings new toys every single month!”

And Jack’s lips curled up into a wry smile. Lord Hardy dotes on them too much, it seems. “Hehe! Then I must not lose to Lord Hardy! Right?” he mischievously said, looking towards the two fluffs.

Susy shook her head, and asked, “Is big sister inside?” This was just an excuse of hers, as she couldn’t help herself meeting Jack earlier. And the butterflies that fluttered in her stomach assured her it was worth it.

“Yes, she is busy like usual in her chores,” Jack answered, staring at her grey eyes as he admired her beauty in his heart. Her fair skin was smooth and delicate. Her lips were luscious, and her entire curvy figure was juicy!

He felt like conquering this woman as well, his imagination heading in a lewd direction. He could imagine how cutely she would squeal in his embrace… 

Though he strongly shook his head the moment he felt his crotch tingle. He couldn’t understand why his thoughts were becoming perverted by the day. Probably because of the insatiable lust that he had. And it was rising over time.

Susy noticed his hungry gaze, and for some reason, she didn’t feel disgusted. Some people would lecherously look at her like that, but she knew Jack wasn’t like them, who treats women like an object. Her guess was confirmed when Jack shook his head. Though it only increased her heartbeat.

Jack and the fluffs then bid goodbyes to her as they left.

It was early in the morning. The sun was bright, which illuminated the whole village in a faint yellow hue. The temperature was comfortable and soothing.

The two fluffs held Jack’s hands from both sides as they headed towards the guild, as Jack will have to do his work at the guild first.

They talked about what they would be buying along the way as they had many options. There were some gender-specific toys that only their respective gender liked, like the tops being usually liked by boys and the dolls by girls. But there were some toys like figurines that are liked by both genders.

While the magic circle technology wasn’t used in the toys. It might have probably been used in the toys made for the children of nobles because of their price.

“So, where is the toy shop?” Jack asked Milo who was holding his left hand.

“Um, in the market area…” Milo was unsure of himself.

“Yeah, but where in the market area?” Jack asked for clarity.

Milo had already forgotten its exact location, how would he answer? So he cleverly answered, “Umm… we have to turn right from the potter’s shop, and… that’s it! The shop is right there!” 

He could only remember that much, so he will just have to ask someone there. He hid the fact that he didn’t know. Who knows, what if Jack changed his mind because they didn’t know the location? So he half lied.

“Jack!” came a familiar feminine voice from the right. As they were on the way to the guild, Sue’s home naturally came in their way. And just like almost every single day, Sue called Jack. And he knew that she would now ask him to come inside to chat about trivial things.

“Good morning aunt Sue,” he greeted her, who was wearing a gown-like dress.

“Good morning, I wonder where the entourage is heading this early in the morning?” Sue asked playfully.

“Haha, we are heading towards the toy shops. Do you know the good ones?” he asked, and she was happy to tell him where it was.

“...That’s good, but shouldn’t you come inside first?” Sue then asked. And although he refused at first, she wouldn’t listen. So he had to comply.

Until now, both the fluffs were silent, and just patiently waiting for them to finish… or not!

This stupid woman was delaying their long-awaited gratification. Does she not know how hard they had to try to sleep yesterday? And doesn’t she know how early they woke up today?

So Milo tucked his hand and gestured to Jack to bring his ear close, “Let’s go, big brother, this woman is no good!” and whispered.

And Jack would have choked if he was drinking something at that moment. So he made a wry smile as he confirmed that Sue hadn't heard what Milo said just now…

“Hmm… what is he saying?”

Damn! “Haha! It’s nothing aunt Sue, he is quite eager to buy new toys…” Jack awkwardly answered. This one was more difficult than the Dark Woods, he thought.

“Oh, come on, just a few minutes wouldn’t hurt anyone, would it?” Sue said, and as her expression became that of pondering, she said, “Hmm... I wonder if you two already forget this aunt? Come, we have delicious sweets at our home! Wouldn’t you like to eat?”

Now, she had piqued the two fluffs’ interest, “Do you have a lot of them?” Miti cutely asked with expectation.

“Yes, we have! You can eat as much as you want,” Sue replied, and Miti beamed with a wide grin. They all entered inside, and Milo had to follow, albeit a bit reluctantly.

Sue directly guided all of them to the dining room, where her husband, Richard, and her ‘sister’ were having their breakfast. Jack greeted them as he then came to know that the other lady present was Richard’s second wife. 

Seeing how beautiful both the ladies were, Jack inwardly admired Richard. As obvious as it seemed for any fantasy world, polygamy was normal here as well.

Since the two fluffs were here, the parental instincts of these old people kicked in as their doting began. And while the two ladies busied themselves playing with the fluffs, Richard secretly gestured to Jack to follow him.

He brought Jack into the living room to talk in secret as he then said with a smile, “Thank you, Jack, with your assistance, Sue’s mental state is becoming stable.”

“Huh?” Jack couldn’t understand what he meant all of a sudden. So he just tilted his head.

------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to:

1. James

2. Joaquin Espinoza

3. TheBroilern

4. Klucas

5. Laberto Escalera

6. Rahman Ali

7. ByzFan

8. Tom Baker

9. Fantasy Reader

10. Shane Town

11. Graeme Logie

12. Havoc

13. Jimbo Johnson

14. Duke York

15. Kotillion

16. Chris Plenty

17. jdog216

18. Sasuke Uchiha

19. Torrinth

For supporting me on Patreon!!

40