Chapter 53 – Let’s Apologize Properly
3.4k 3 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Note: Natalia is Natasha’s clone.)

“Little hero, I heard that you killed someone?” Natalia asked with a frown. Her gaze was piercing, while there were some traces of disbelief on her face.

If it was true, then she would have to teach him a few things, lest he becomes a demon in both mind and soul.

Jack answered with a smile, “Killed? I don’t remember doing that! I just threw him in the air.” and chuckled.

And Natalia blinked for a moment. Again, he had that nonchalant expression after killing someone! She had ignored it at first since the first one was a demon whom he had killed. 

But now, he had killed a human, and he was acting like it was no big deal! Wouldn’t he lose his humanity if he kept it up like that?

Natalia had such thoughts, and unbeknownst to her, she had started caring about him subconsciously. 

Her instincts had planted two thoughts in her mind. First, he was a strong male with a potent vitality, so she was naturally attracted to him. 

Second, if he kept that nonchalant attitude after killing someone, it would mean that he didn't even think much about the consequences. Which was unfavorable to her survival.

So she wanted him to have a sense of reasoning to think before doing anything irreversible. Yet, he just smiled nonchalantly as if nothing big had happened.

“You!... How could you do something like that? Don’t you feel anything?” she demanded an explanation.

“Feel? It’s exactly because I feel a lot that I killed him. It’s rather fortunate that I didn’t gouge out his eyes, tear apart his limbs, and rip off his pecker!” Jack calmly answered. Yet, from his tone and sharp eyes, anger leaked out.

“Y-you…” Natalia shuddered to hear his statement. What kind of inhuman things was he talking about? She stared at him for a moment until she heard Melissa's voice from the side,

“Calm down, Natalia. Let’s learn what exactly happened from him first,” she said in a calm voice. Talking to him until now, Melissa had realized how unique and intricate his thinking was. So she believed that there must be a reason behind what he did.

Jack started explaining as Natalia sat on the chair before him. Both ladies' expressions went from disbelief and curiosity to anger as they both furrowed their brows when Jack concluded his story, “... So it was later that I came to know that the man had raped the woman, and would have raped the poor girl if I wasn’t there…”

Now Jack’s actions felt just right. ‘The bastard deserved death!’ they both had thoughts along those lines. 

Natalia's cheeks turned red out of embarrassment when she realized that she had misjudged him from her own ignorance. She had only heard a half-baked story from some gossiping adventurers and came yelling at Jack.

Melissa’s tense expression eased up thinking Jack had become angry for those poor souls. And from how young he was, she judged him to be a righteous and hot-blooded youth.

Due to her vast 70 years of experience, she had a good eye for judging people, she believed. Young people like him tend to react to things spontaneously, which gives them troubles while growing up, she thought.

But Natalia wasn’t fully convinced yet. “B-but… but…”

So Melissa gave her a reassuring smile as she thought that Natalia was still stubbornly following what she had said in annoyance that day.

She knew everything about Natalia being Natasha’s clone and her circumstances. She was the reason Natasha hadn’t given up on her life and stayed somewhat stable in mind.

She would ask her if she would become a demon. She used to pester her with the same question again and again. And despite telling her that she wouldn't, Natalia would always bring the same question the next day.

That had lasted for a few months, and Melissa would answer her that as long as she didn't do inhuman things, she wouldn’t become a demon. Now it seemed that Natalia had taken her advice at face value without giving it her own thought.

So she answered, “He is the hero of the town, Natalia. Know that he has a few rights by law… if that’s what you are worried about.”

She was right. Alban had already instructed Jack regarding such things. That was also one of the reasons he hadn’t killed the culprit on the spot and just threw him in the name of light punishment.

Hearing her, Natalia’s expression also eased up. Since her big sister was telling her that, she felt reassured.

Jack smiled, and said, “Big sis, you know, the weeds should be removed as soon as possible lest they halt the growth of the surrounding plants,” he paused as Natalia turned her gaze towards him to see his gentle smile.

He went on, “In this case, the weed was a poisonous one that would have eventually infected the whole field if it wasn't taken care of in time.”

“Pff, hahaha! So you just uprooted the weed and threw it away?” Melissa couldn’t help laughing hearing his eccentric analogy. It was simple and it described the issue really well. She now understood that she shouldn’t categorize him on the same level as ordinary young people.

So now, she was getting curious to know how his future would turn out. Maybe he would also be able to help Natasha? Such thoughts emerged in her mind. She would muse over it later.

While Natalia had a confused expression as she stared at Melissa, who then explained to her, “He is saying that if he had kept that man alive, he would have committed the same crime again.”

Natalia raised her eyebrows in realization, and her expression turned to a thoughtful one. While thinking that a lot of time had passed, Jack took a long breath inhaling the two beauties’ mature fragrance.

And as soon as he did, his crotch tingled as lewd thoughts began coming to his mind. His sight moved to Natalia’s large bulges on her chest, covered by her white blouse. He remembered how soft and squishy her boobs were when he had squeezed them.

Then his sight also moved towards Melissa’s breasts, which weren’t as big as Natalia’s, but they were round and beautiful. What if he fucked both the beauties at the same time?

*Gulp*

He gulped the saliva that had formed in his mouth. While his pheromones leaked out.

Melissa noticed his lecherous gaze on her chest and also saw him gulping. She wasn’t a little girl who would feel embarrassed or angry as she knew it was normal for people his age. So she just decided to tease him, “Mr. Hero, are you hungry?”

“Uh, yeah, I guess…” he awkwardly laughed while cursing inwardly, ‘Crap!’ How could he let his desire show on his face? “A lot of time has passed already. I guess I should go home now,” he then said as he stood up. Melissa nodded with a smile, while Natalia was in thinking mode.

It wasn’t until Jack had left the room that Natalia snapped out of her reverie. She quickly grabbed the keys from the desk, saying, “Big sis, I will borrow your room,” and left the room. Melissa just smiled wryly.

Jack walked a few steps out of the office and saw the children happily playing on the ground that was brightened by the evening sunlight. Their giggling, shouting and yelling noises made the atmosphere cheerful.

Just then, he heard Natalia’s melodious voice from behind, “Little hero…”

He turned and stared at her mesmerizing face for a few moments. The golden light of the sun illuminated her fair skin and made it shine. Her light brown eyes also shined with a golden hue.

But her eyes had an apologetic look, her brows creased. “I’m sorry, little hero,” she said.

And Jack chuckled, “Hehe! What are you apologizing for, big sis?”

“I’m sorry I yelled at you without even knowing what actually happened,” she replied with a wry smile.

“Yelled? When did you yell?” He chuckled again because she hadn’t done that. “In that case, I should apologize as well for getting carried away,” he added with a smile as he thought that his anger might have appeared on his face.

Natalia blinked her eyes as she also stared into his radiant black eyes. And his handsome, gently smiling face. Her lips then curled up into a sweet smile, which soon turned into a naughty grin as she said, “Then, let’s apologize properly inside, shall we?”

She grabbed his hand and started guiding him inside. And Jack became excited as he understood what she meant. Though, he soon became confused as he felt something wasn’t right.

They entered the corridor, took the right, and climbed the stairs to reach the second floor. She then brought him to a locked room as she took out the keys and opened up the lock.

43