Chapter 54 – Natalia in Bliss (R-18)
5.7k 9 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Note: Natalia is Natasha’s clone.)

Jack was getting more and more confused along the way. No, he wouldn’t mind fucking a beauty like Natalia. In fact, he was quite eager and excited about it.

But why was she letting him do the deed to her? Who is he to her anyway? Even for their first time, she had just let him do whatever he wanted to her body in the name of reward. Is she just a…

Before he could say the word ‘slut’, his thoughts halted, and he decided not to think about it much. 

He didn’t know that it was still better because the people who were affected by her ability couldn’t even think that much. They would forget the whole incident.

Natalia didn’t want to be seen as a slut by the people, and ruin whatever remained of her reputation. So she had developed a unique charm ability in the process. 

She didn’t know that at the beginning. But after realizing the abnormality, and considering how demon witches charm their victims, she had branded her ability as a unique charm ability.

Although she had noticed that her ability didn’t work on Jack, she had brushed it off as him being strong. So it was obvious that it would take some time for the ability to work. 

Until then, she will just have to be in his presence as much as possible, while she can just gather vitality from him during that time. That was her initial plan. But, unbeknownst to her, her thoughts had already started bending in another direction.

It wasn’t her intention to use him, or anyone else for that matter, but her own helplessness. She couldn’t ask for help from anyone as her ability was similar to those witches. There was a possibility of her being branded as a demon for that.

And dying wasn’t an option as Melissa had strictly warned her, “You dare think of dying? Then what would master’s efforts to save you amount to?”

Natalia took off her adventure boots and put them to the side of the door. Jack also did the same. She then opened the door and gestured for Jack to enter. Then she closed the Aldrop from the inside.

The fragrance of books, along with Melissa’s fragrance, entered Jack’s nose as soon as he entered. He looked around the room. 

It wasn’t large, just a medium-sized one. Large enough to accommodate a table, two cupboards, and a double bed.

A few books lay on the table along with some documents. While all the furniture appeared to be cheap and aged, yet everything appeared neat and clean. Melissa kept her room tidied it seemed. It was more Melissa-like, he thought.

“So this is Ms. Melissa’s room?” he asked.

“Yep!”

“And we are going to dirty her bedsheets?” he said with a wry smile. It didn’t feel quite right.

Natalia walked in front of him, looked into his eyes with a sensual gaze, and put her hands around his neck.

Jack looked into her bewitching eyes and his heartbeat quickened. He inhaled her flowery smell as blood rushed to his crotch. Her soft cherry lips then parted to say, “Hehe, little hero, are you worried about that? I will, of course, clean up her room after we are done.”

Although she had wrapped her hands around his neck, her body didn’t touch his. There was still a gap remaining to feel her warmth and softness. And when her juicy lips moved to talk, Jack finally couldn’t hold his urge to kiss her.

His hands involuntarily moved and rested on her soft, curvy hips, and he pulled her closer to his body, to press her large boobs against his chest. And he sealed her juicy lips.

His fully erect dick poked her belly, and he found it hard to control himself, his lust flared up. Her charm ability worked diligently, making him unable to resist her temptation.

He wildly kissed her as their tongues entangled with their kiss. His tongue moved around, circled, and caressed her warm, slippery, and juicy tongue. They sucked and exchanged their saliva.

Soon, his hands moved downwards, tracing her hips, until they finally reached her plump buttocks. He then kneaded those soft and springy flesh mounds over her skirt to his heart’s content.

Natalia also enjoyed the kiss, so she tightened her hands around his neck. Her crotch tingled as she felt his strong hands playing with her butt. Their kiss became more passionate.

After their intense kiss, they separated after a few minutes. Both were getting more and more impatient to get to the action. So Jack started removing his clothes, while Natalia also did the same.

She had just arrived from an adventure mission. And although she had kept her leather armor inside her spatial pouch, various adventuring tools were still equipped all over her body.

By the time Jack had removed his clothes, Natalia was only putting all the equipment inside her spatial pouch, which she then kept on the table.

Jack couldn’t wait, so he lifted her body in a princess carry and threw her onto the bed. She cutely squealed in surprise at his sudden action.

He then climbed over her body, and they intensely kissed once again. It didn’t last long as Jack broke it and moved his body below to remove her panties.

His hands slithered into her knee-length skirt, and as they encountered the soft fabric of her panties, he gripped and dragged it out as his hands traced her soft, smooth, and thick thighs, until he fully removed it out. He then noticed it being wet with her juices.

He was impatient to stick his dick inside her as soon as possible, but he suddenly remembered how good his mother’s honey tasted. And he wanted to taste Natalia’s honey as well before dirtying up her pussy.

So he flipped her skirt to see her wet pink flower. And a faint flowery fragrance wafted into his nose. Faint in comparison to his mother’s. And it didn’t feel that natural to him for some reason. 

But he was too aroused to think about that. Her pubic region was smooth, unlike the previous time. He wanted to ask her if she had shaved but refrained from asking as it would just delay his meal.

Just when Natalia was expecting him to plunge his meat rod into her little sister, she saw him lifting and bending her legs into an ‘M’ shape as his face approached her crotch. 

She panicked and blurted, “W-what are you doing, little hero?” No one had ever done that to her before. So she was embarrassed.

Jack ignored her as his mouth approached that smooth white area and gently kissed it. With chuu-chuu sounds, he slowly pecked her pubic region until he reached her wet honey cave.

Upon arriving, he first gave it an intense kiss, making Natalia moan in pleasure, “Mmnnn.” She had tightly shut her eyes as a jolt of pleasure passed throughout her entire body.

His hands moved on her soft labia and parted her lips to reveal a pink flower with inner and outer petals. A pink bud also peeked out from the top.

So his tongue swiftly moved on every corner of her petal, sending jolts of pleasure throughout her body. His tongue then arrived near the erect bud, and as soon as he flicked it with his tongue, her body flinched and twitched a few times as she had a light orgasm.

*Squirt*

Her transparent nectar gushed out. So Jack quickly wrapped her entire flower in his mouth as he intensely began sucking it.

And this was enough to make Natalia moan in ecstasy, “Ahh! Mmmm….” She covered her mouth. Even as his mouth sucked her entire honey cave, she could sense his tongue moving over her flower. She could even feel the texture of his tongue.

As Jack drank her nectar, he couldn’t find it tasty like his mother’s. His mother’s love-juice had a honey-like sweet taste and a strong, intoxicating smell. 

But Natalia didn’t have that. Although it was a bit viscous and slippery, it was bland in taste, just a bit salty. He didn’t give it much thought and kept doing his job.

For the next few minutes, his mouth kissed and sucked her flower. His tongue roamed all over her wet lips and occasionally flicked her bud. Soon, his movements became intense, and he started sucking and flicking her clit.

She couldn’t bear the assault of such pleasure and approached her orgasm. Her thighs gripped his head on their own, while her hand clenched his hair as it pushed it downward.

Her toes curled in an arc as she came intensely in his mouth.

“Aaaahhhhhh!”

*Squirt* *Squirt* *Squirt*

Her body twitched incessantly and her honey leaked out in large amounts, just to be swallowed up by Jack’s mouth.

It took her orgasm a few minutes to subside, and even after that, she panted heavily.

...

This was one of the intense orgasms she had experienced until now. Other ones were with Jack when he had fucked her before. 

This orgasm was completely different, and if she had to choose between this and the previous ones with Jack, she would choose both as both had unique pleasures.

(Thanks DragonKB for your generous support! He directly sent Rs. 1000 to by bank A/c. through Paytm!

 I was thinking of creating an Indians exclusive What's App group so that my fellow Indians would be able to support me for as cheap as Rs. 10!

The money will directly be deposited to my account through UPI, and unlike patreeon and pay pal, I won't lose money in taxes and platform charges...

What do you guys think?)

40