Chapter 56 – Pound Her to Oblivion (R-18)
6.4k 10 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Please point out language mistakes and suggest changes if possible.)

As Jack somewhat came to his senses, he could sense the warm energy contained within his semen gush into Natalia’s vagina. It wasn’t his first time sensing it, but it was noticeable to him today.

But the absurd thing was that the warm energy of his semen flowed upwards and accumulated in her lower abdomen. Was it normal? Why was it so pronounced?

As he mulled over it for a while, he focused all his attention on her body. Her body had mana, and it was circulating normally. Yet, he felt like she lacked something fundamental for being a human being.

Like, she lacked warmth. If it can be called vitality, then it would be that. Her body wasn’t cold to touch, just not warm to his sixth sense; or something.

He couldn’t describe it properly, but he knew he had sensed this warmth all over people's bodies, and it was mostly concentrated in their lower abdomen.

But Natalia lacked any of that. Her body appeared cold. While the warm energy of his semen flowing inside her made a stark contrast with her cold body. It was like black ink on a whiteboard. That’s why it was more noticeable.

Such thoughts naturally lead to more questions. What exactly was she? A puppet? An android? Or a clone? But she was too human to be considered any of that.

Hmm… clone? From all the anime and novels he had read in his previous life, he had a little understanding of that. It was basically a copy of someone made out of some sort of energy. But in most cases, they were fragile.

He didn’t even know how much the cloning technique copied the original body. Does it only copy the outer appearance? Or does it also copy the whole internal organs and their functions?

Again, he realized he lacked knowledge about this world. Well, it had just been 7 days since he came to this town, so it couldn’t be helped. It will take time to learn.

But now, he wanted to know more about the woman before him. Due to all the mysteries she was hiding, his interest was piqued.

The more mysterious something appears, the more the mind gets attracted towards it, and the more curious it becomes to understand and know it. This curiosity either leads to something incredible or something disastrous. Fortunately, Jack isn't a cat, so he was probably safe...

He felt Natalia’s panting body through his hands holding her waist. His hard dick was still inside her sopping wet pussy. She seemed exhausted, so he released his grip on her waist.

Her waist slumped down, and his dick popped out from her squishy entrance with a plopping sound, making him feel like Deja Vu. It was just like his first time with her.

She had said she wanted to reward him for killing the wyvern, and her reward was... her body! Why did she so readily give it to him? Or did she only want to enjoy sex? Was she so craving pleasure? She never rejected his advances. In fact, she was the one to initiate her seduction. And they would end up doing the deed. But why?

Hm? She lacked vitality, so does that mean…

He remembered how the demon witches acted, and his thoughts traveled in a far-fetched direction. 

Since they gather vitality for their survival. Natalia might also be doing the same. It was unbelievable, but sensing how his vitality gathered in her belly, he was more inclined to believe that.

Then, does that mean she is just a puppet that is gathering vitality for her demon body? A weird thought emerged, but he didn’t dare to draw a conclusion based on the little knowledge he had about this world.

With each thought, Natalia appeared more and more mysterious to him. And so did his curiosity increase, along with his desire to know more about her.

But if that was the case, if she was gathering vitality, she must also have to do it with other men, right? The sudden thought made him feel sick.

“Hehe, little hero, are you done already?” Her melodious giggling sound woke Jack up from his contemplation. His gaze returned to the sensually smiling Natalia, who had turned her upper body in his direction. Her clothes were still on as Jack didn’t have time to take them off.

“Already? Are you testing me, big sis?” he said, and his lips curled into a mischievous smirk. Natalia weirdly smiled as if sensing a bad premonition.

Jack flipped her skirt over and grabbed her meaty mounds as his claws kneaded them into various shapes. He shook them to make them jiggle. 

Natalia giggled in amusement, finding him to be eccentric.

He then parted those springy globes, and his sight fell upon her second pink garden. Guiding his ever-hard dick into her second hole, he pushed his hips.

“Ahhnnn!” Natalia’s body twitched, and she moaned, burying her face in the pillow once again. It was weird for her, taking his dick into her ass, that is. He had taken the first time of her backdoor that day, and yet she couldn’t say anything at that time. 

She later realized that she had enjoyed it, and she had confirmed it when they did it in the forest. It was weird for her, just like her little hero’s behavior.

To Jack’s surprise, her back entrance was different from what he could remember. The first time, when he had intruded here in the guild, this hole was uninviting as if indicating that it wasn’t made for such acts. During the second time, he noticed some changes in it. 

But now, even the sphincter muscle of her entrance had changed, it seemed. As he pushed his hips, her elastic entrance quickly molded itself to his shape.

His dick was lubricated with their juices, so the intrusion was easy. But it wasn’t just because of that. It seemed as if her whole passage had been shaped to his dick’s shape, to invite it in, and help its pounding.

As he pushed further, his whole dick disappeared inside her ass as if it was swallowed it inside her warm and soft embrace. The tight softness stretched and molded to his dick’s shape, wrapping it all around.

And a wild thought emerged, telling him to mold all of her holes to his shape. His eyes became bloodshot as his lust flared once again.

He leaned forward to pull both of her hands as her springy supple ass cheeks got squashed by his hips. As he held her hands, her upper body was raised, and her boobs dangled and jiggled erotically inside her blouse.

*Pah!*

“Ahhhhnnn!”

A long, deep thrust made an obscene sound. Jack no longer held back. His hips moved and soon became intense. Her supple asscheeks collided on his waist to make lewd sounds.

*Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

Natalia moaned in pleasure with her mouth open wide. Her perky boobs jiggled heavily with his intense thrusting. Jack’s thick and long cock was wreaking havoc in her ass once again. 

And this time, it wasn’t painful like her first time, far from it. She found it too pleasurable that she thought she could get addicted to it.

As most of the constitution of her body was mana, she had mutated rather quickly. Her anal passage had already been tuned for accomodating Jack’s cock and transformed into an almost perfect sex organ with its own lubricants.

That’s why Jack could pound his whole length inside her ass. And this naturally heightened her pleasure as his cock reached her unreachable depths.

So it didn’t take much time for her to approach her climax as her body began to twitch incessantly, her honey leaked out.

*Squirt* *Squirt* *Squirt*

However, Jack didn’t stop, he continued as he was near. And seeing how erotically her body twitched and squirted, new sensations aroused him to his climax in no time.

With a last long thrust, he pulled her hands towards him, making her ass collide with his thighs as he pushed his cock deep inside her ass, planting his seed.

*Splurt* *Splurt* *Splurt*

His dick wriggled once again, shaking her stretched anal passage, arousing her to her limit. All this time, she kept twitching and cumming. While his cumming only intensified her orgasm.

“Haa! Haa!”

Both of them panted heavily as a few minutes passed, and their orgasm subsided. Jack still held her hands and supported her body.

It was intense, but Jack wasn’t satisfied. He won’t be satisfied unless he fucked her senseless this time. So he pulled and supported her body by groping her boobs and began moving again, albeit slowly.

Natalia was still in a daze, relishing her orgasm. But she soon realized Jack’s earlier words were true. He wasn’t going to stop anytime soon. So she prepared herself to orgasm multiple times like always, perhaps more this time.

Her plump butt got squished against his waist, while her boobs were being squashed and molded into various shapes by his hands.

His right hand then moved below, tracing her softness, until it reached her lower lips, and the pleasure made her shudder due to how sensitive she was.

Soon, after massaging her plump lower lips, Jack directly stuffed his two middle fingers into her sopping wet cunt. She threw her head back as she heavily gasped.

This was just the beginning, she knew, so she rested her head on his shoulder and let Jack do as he pleased with her wet pussy.

As Jack’s fingers disappeared inside her vagina, he began moving them in and out as his thumb naturally found its target, her erect bud.

As he flicked it, her ass tightened around Jack’s cock, and Jack was eager to pump his cock with fervor and enjoy her elastic butt colliding against his waist.

He intended to pound her to oblivion.

------------------------------------------------------

(Tell me if you would like to read another R-18 chapter of Natalia or want me to move forward with the plot.)

Discord: https://discord.gg/tpZUwe5cFT

(For character ref images, lewd stories and much more!)

43