Chapter 4
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jason had remained standing and continued to watch Osu, Osu himself was a bit lost because of the situation he was in at the moment.

 There was a silence between the two and the atmosphere grew more and more nervous.  Jason looks down and turns his gaze to the bodies that were on the floor.

 Jason broke the silence trying to explain what had just happened.

 "I don't know what's going on but this Terlo guy had appeared in front of me with several guys intending to attack me. I don't know what he wanted but I had to defend myself."

 That had explained everything, Toma was not the only one.  Jason had also just been the victim of the attack from Sukishima but…

 Osu directs his eyes to the bodies that were on the ground.

 He was impressed, being able to take out more than 20 guys by himself is something that he couldn't believe someone would be able to do.  But he said Terlo was here right?  Then where is he?

 At the moment, this question was of little importance.  There was something even more important than that.

 "Jason I need you to help me."

 Jason turns his gaze to Osu and asks… ..

 "What? With what?"

 "It looks like Sukishima is starting to attack all of his enemies, I was with Toma and suddenly Yada and his men took aim at us. I believe Suga and Ben are going to be targets for Sukishima himself this is why...."

Jason quickly cut his lines off right away.

 "Sorry but this is none of my business."

 "What?"

 Jason continued with a fierce and stern expression …

 "I have no interest in these kinds of things."

 Jason just made it clear in his voice.  He had just put a barrier between him and Osu, preventing the latter from going further in his request.

 But Osu had a pleading expression.  Jason could sense a real need gnawing at Osu's heart.

 But for whom?  Jason asked himself.  Even so, whatever the reason is or for whoever it is, he would still refuse.

 "Please, I really want your help. Toma is in danger."

Jason's eyes sharpened.

 Toma?  If he remembers clearly, Toma was the guy he fought 2 days ago right? But Why?  Why is this guy willing to help someone he doesn't even know?  And why did he come to me directly?

Jason was having several questions in his head, but he couldn't answer any of them.

 And….

 He glared at Osu.

...... How can he say no to a person having an expression like this?

 Jason sighed.

He really cannot believe that he was about to take a stupid decision.

 "Dammit, ok let's go."

 Osu's face was quickly lightened with happiness.

 He grabs Jason's hand quickly and runs at high speed again.

 Arriving there, Jason and Osu find some body on the dirt floor. But they didn't find Toma.

 Osu heard some noise from the nearby toilet.  Osu and Jason run to the direction where this noise came out.  Upon arriving, he discovers a half-unconscious Toma.  Bruises and wounds almost all over his body.

Seems like him alone couldn't be able to take them out by himself.

 Osu runs up to him with a worried face and voice.

 He asked himself if Toma was okay. Judging by his wounds, it was oblivious.

 They hear a voice behind them that sounds like Yada's.

 "Haha there you are, you finally come, looks like you brought us some company?"

 Yada was accompanied by several men who began to laugh.

Yada was surprised to see Jason since Terlo was supposed to take him out.

 "Looks like Terlo failed in his mission Huh? Don't worry I'll take care of you, BEAT THEM TO DEATH !!!"

 Following Yada's order, a large crowd of men began to run towards Jason.

 Seeing Yada, Jason turns his head towards Osu.

 "I can beat him up right?"

 "Huh?"

 "Can I?"

 Osu was lost.  Why would he ask him for his permission to fight Yada?

 Ah….

 It was clearly because Osu had prevented him from doing it when these two met two days ago.

 Right now his permission was greatly important.

 Osu hurriendly nodded his head.

 By having the confirmation that he wanted ...

 VOUSH !!

 … ... he rushed toward them.

 Their eyes suddenly widened in surprise.

 "What the hell? What's with this speed? How can a human run like that?"

 Jason's speed surpassed everyone's expectations.  They continued to rush toward Jason and Jason was doing the same as well.

 Some of them wanted to catch him and others were trying to throw a punch or a kick.  

 VOUSH!  VOUSH!  VOUSH!

 Jason's speed was not the only thing that was amazing, his agility was not something to take lightly either.  He effortlessly avoided all the attacks sent by them.

 Osu who was watching the scene had noticed something.

 Why don't he counter-attack them?

 The answer was already obvious as it seemed.

 His only target was Yada.

Jason appeared in front of Yada in a blink of an eye.  Yada's eyes opened wide tried to protect himself from Jason but it was already too late.  Jason focused every ounce of his strength into his clenched right fist.

 !!!!

 Yada's eyes grew even wider.

 "I'm fucked…"

 VOOBAM!

 The man's right fist shot forth like a bullet into the right side of Yada's face.

 "What the…."

 "Did this guy just…."

 "Yeah, he just did."

 Everyone was completely amazed at the scene they had just seen, they all had their mouths open.

 Being able to beat someone like Yada with one blow was something like no one could ever imagine.

 "Ack ak, Th-this guy is a monster."

 Their faces were starting to turn pale and their bodies were starting to shake.

 Jason slowly turned his head toward them with a death glare.

"You guys are next?"  He said in a calm but stern voice.

 This question alone scared the hell out of every single of Yada's underlings.

The strength he had just demonstrated said it all.  He was absolutely above them.  They couldn't afford themselves to fight someone at this level so their only choice was to run.

They all leave quickly in fear as soon Jason takes a step forward.  It was a wise decision coming from them.

 Jason walks up to Osu

 "Alright, how is he?"

 Osu was completely lost, be seeing what his friend Jason was doing with this monstrous strength.  Now he could understand why Toma had so much faith in Jason,  this guy can take Sukishima's gang by himself if he wanted to.

Jason notices that Osu was elsewhere, he asks him the same question again.

This question didn't mean that he was really caring for Toma.  He just wanted confirmation that if his mission was accomplished so he could get out of there.

 Osu who was elsewhere finally regained control of himself and tried to wake Toma.

 Shaking his body, Toma's eyes slowly began to open, this action confirms the response Jason wanted.

 Seeing Jason, Toma expressed his satisfaction at seeing him by putting a smile on his face.

 "Yes, you're finally here, aren't you? Jason."

 "Yeah, we can say that."

 Toma tries to stand up despite the wounds on his body, but Osu holds him by the arm so he doesn't fall.

After he manages to get up, something comes to his mind.  He turns to Jason and asks him curiously.

"By the way, where is Yada?"

 Jason responds.

 "There."

 Jason points his fingers in the direction where Yada's unconscious body was, as Toma followed his eyes to the same direction as well.

 "Oh…"

 Toma was a bit amazed.  Now he was sure of it, Jason is really strong, incredibly strong.  There was no doubt about it since he had faced him before.

 Osu then speaks up what was on his mind.

 "What about Ben?"

"Ah.."

Toma who forgot about that and quickly answered.

 "I think he's going to fight Sukishima in school."

 "Then, then let's go help him!"

 Jason stared at Osu.

 What's with this guy?  Is he really trying to help everyone who are in trouble or something?

 Toma's eyes were now on Jason.

"And you Jason, you're coming?"

 "Nah, I'm going home."  He said while turning his back and decided to leave.

 A thin smile appeared on Toma's lips.

 "Thank you…" he said.

 "…. For coming."

 ".….."

 Jason stops for a few seconds before continuing on his way without saying anything.

 Toma was glad Jason came to his aid. In his heart ,He was sure Jason was not a bad guy, even if he didn't show it.

 "Let's go Osu."

 "Yeah"

 Not letting any minute slip away, they quickly set off to Ben's rescue.

 Meanwhile….

 *****

 Ben-Jin confronted Sukishima.

 "I can't believe you're deciding to attack us so quickly, Suki. Looks like you really want to conquer Tsuteiko in 'his name'."

 "Huh? Do you think I'm going to conquer Tsuteiko just for 'him'? It's true that I'm one of those underling but that doesn't mean I'm doing all of this for 'him'.I want to be the leader of Tsuteiko and I'll make it happen. "

 Ben smiles and replies ..

 "Even if you beat me right here, you think you can win against those other 'three'."

 Sukishima was a little hesitant to answer, drops of sweat were starting to appear on his face.

 After a few seconds, Toma and Osu and Albert appear.  Ben and Sukishima noticed them right away.

 "Hey Toma, you're here and you too Albert."  Ben said with a sly smile.

 Toma replied with a smile.

 "Yeah, and what's going on now?"

 Ben replied as his gaze were now on Sukishima.

 "Shesheshe, things is going to get interesting."

 Sukishima had just realized that if Toma is there it means Yada failed but What about his underlings?  They were clearly outnumbering him so how can he be here then?

 Sukishima grinned his teeth.

No matter

Now that all of his enemies are in front of him, he will use this opportunity to finish them off.

 Sukishima therefore raises his voice. 

"It's decided then."

 Ben then said.

 "Mm? Decided what."

"I decided to kill everyone here, right now."

 A dozen men were now taking their positions while awaiting the order of their boss.

 "All of you, Kill Them all."

At least 14 men alongside Dasen attack Suga, Toma, Albert and leave only Ben and Sukishima.

 And as these two decide to run against each other as well.

0