Intro [2]
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WARNING! THIS STORY CONTAINS CONTENT THAT SOME MAY FIND TRIGGERING OR DISTURBING. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVICED.

"AAAAAAAGH!" A man in his late thirties screamed in pain as the lashes hits his back.

 A woman around his age is just watching from a few meters away, whilst sipping in a cup of tea. She grinned as she watched the man being lashed over and over and over again.

 The lashes yet again, hits the poor man's back; deepening his wounds. He screamed in pain, but he never begged for mercy.

"Nǐ zhīdào, nǐ zǒng kěyǐ qǐqiú wǒ de liánmǐn." (You know, you could always beg for my mercy.) The woman said with a menacing tone of voice.

 The man only spit on the ground and smirked at her.

 

"Qǐng jìxù." (Please continue.) The woman ordered her men to continuously lash the poor man.

Just beg for me. Just tell me you're sorry. I can stop anytime. You know I'll do anything for you. The woman thought to herself.

 They are a married couple here in a remote area in China. She's a woman of might and power, the symbol of death. He used to love her... Used. Until their first child was born.

 A four year old girl with a teddy bear stepped into the room, only to be greated by a terrifying sight.

"Bába." The girl whispered, she was terrified! The horror of seing her father being lashed again and again and shedding blood and screaming frightened her!

"Méiyǒu! Ràng tā líkāi zhèlǐ!" (No! Get her out of here!) The man ordered the woman who was sipping her cup calmly in front of him, only to be lashed once again, "AAAAAAGHH!"

"Bába.." The girl whispered. And took a step towards her mother.

 Her mother turned around and faced the little girl, "Nǐ duì nǐ fùqīn zuòle zhège," (You did this to your father,)  The woman kneeled down to match her daughter's height and held her face. "Zhè dōu shì nǐ de cuò." (This is all your fault.) She said it so calmly yet her eyes speaks differently.

 The child gasped and dropped the teddy bear she was holding and terror is seen in her eyes. She looked at her father, whom only said, "Méiyǒu! Zhè bùshì zhēn de!" (No! That is not true!) "AAAAAGHHH!"

"Bába..." The little girl muttered underneath her breath.

"Nǐ méi zuò cuò shénme!" (You did nothing wrong!) Her father said but her mind was clouded with what her mother told her.

 Her mother turned her face towards hers, "Zhè shì yīnwèi tā'ài nǐ." (This is all because he love you.) The woman then starts to kiss the little girl's forehead.

 The little girl was shocked to hear what the woman said. Because he loves me? The child thought. People can get hurt because they love me!?

 The child was hyperventilating and the woman just laughed at her misery.

"Bit zi!" The man exclaimed but is only lashed again after talking. The woman only giggled.

 The child took a step back as she watched her mother faced her father and ordered her men to keep going for a hundred more. He can't take it anymore! The child thought. He's going to die!

"Wèishéme?" (Why?) The little girl only asked.

 Her mother faced her and gave her the most terrifying grin she could ever see in her existence and said, "Yīnwèi tā bǐ wǒ gèng ài nǐ." (Because he loves you more than me.)

 The woman stayed calm yet her voice shouts otherwise. The words she spoke kept echoing inside the little girl's head. The girl started crying uncontrollably.

 Her mother clicked her tongue and looked really pissed, "Rúguǒ nín zhǐshì xiǎng kū, nà jiù líkāi zhège dìfāng!" (If you're just gonna cry get out of this place!) her mother roared with anger and the little girl's cries stop. But her tears kept flowing. "Rúguǒ nín gèng tǎoyàn wǒ, nín jiāng shì xià yīgè." (If you piss me off more, you'll be next.) The woman threatened the little girl.

 The girl's instinct suddenly took over her body to run straight for the exit! She looked for the stairs to go up, she wanted to go outside!

Why did they have to love me? Asked the girl to herself. Her mother's words kept echoing inside her head, screaming all over again and she can't stop it!

 Once she was nearing to reach the ground floor she heard grunts and someone falling on the ground. She stopped moving. Is it Bába? The young girl thought. She stood there like an idiot waiting for her father.

 A few moments later she did saw her father covered in blood and wounds! She was scared of going near him because she thought it would kill him. She looked to her father's hands holding something— it was her teddy bear!

 She rushed down to get her teddy bear. This teddy bear is special because Bába bought it for me, I have to take it. The little girl thought.

 Her father handed her the teddy bear but as she was grabbing it, her father suddenly coughed blood in front of her! Making her bloody as well.

 She's horrified!

 The man was stabbed with an iron spear in his abdomen by non other than her mother.

 She then heard footsteps coming from above! She looked at it only to see her mother's men.

"Zhuā tā." (Apprehend her.) The woman ordered her men.

 She was shocked and she couldn't move! Her father just died! And now this is happening! THIS IS TOO MUCH!

 One of the men didn't obeyed and remain still. The woman was annoyed so she then ordered the other guy to kill his comrade.

 The guy pointed his gun to the un-obedient men and said, "Bàoqiàn. Wǒ yǒu yīgè jiātíng." (Sorry, I have a family.) with his eyes tightly closed, he killed his comrade right in front of the little girl.

 The little girl screamed in horror as she watched the man fall on its knees and began sliding down the stairs!

 The woman yawned, "Zhēn wúliáo xiànzài bǎ tā bǎng qǐlái." (This is boring. Now tie her up.)

 The man grabbed her left arm but her survival instinct kicks in and she used her right hand to punch the man on his jewels.

 The man fall down to it's knees but the man didn't let go of her. She was scratching and pinching this man's hand with all her power!

 She was trying hard to see because her tears were covering up her vision. This is too much! She thought.

"Hǎo wúliáo." (So boring.) The lady with a monotone voice said. The little girl stopped as soon as she heard her mother's voice.

 The lady walked slowly towards them and little kid became desperate to escape.

 And because the little girl was desperate, she took out a short sword coming out of her teddy bear's body and cuts her left arm off!

 Her mother was shocked that the woman couldn't even move! The little girl ran with her teddy bear whilst still covering her left shoulder! She was losing too much blood!

 She just ran! And ran! And ran! Looking for the nearest door to escape the hell hole she lived in.

"Bāng wǒ!" (Help me!) She called out! Please just someone.. Save me..

 She kept running in the halls till someone finally grabs her and covers her wound with a thick cloth.

 Her eyes were feeling heavy and the person that grabbed her carried her in its arms and continued running for the exit.

"Bāng... wô..." She whispered before finally passing out.

0