Chapter 16 part 3
567 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" HE KILLED YOUR WHAT? ” Barry shouted as soon as the words left Batman's mouth. 

Most of the league Members couldn't even respond to this new information. For them, this day was nothing less than a nightmare, and it was taking a turn for the worst as they heard more information from Batman. 

" Yes, He did it. But it's not that simple. " 


" He didn't kill my parents in that alley when I was little. No, he killed him yesterday night in front of me. Thomas Wayne took his last breath in my lap." Batman said with the same cold and stoic voice that he always uses. None of the leaguers feel an ounce of emotion from him. 

But there were two people whose emotions everyone felt. Barry and Clark were angry, their eyes were colder than a block of ice. Both of them were silent. No matter what happened till now, Batman was their friend and someone killed his family member, and they couldn't even consolidate him, they couldn't even support him in his grief. 

Everyone was feeling angry over what happened but Superman's and Flash's eyes were downright terrifying. Even Green Arrow who has known Barry for the longest has never seen him this angry. 

" Thomas Wayne? Not Father? " Green Arrow asked with a heavy heart as he Noticed Batman's verbal change there. In reality, he doesn't want to ask this because there was a feeling in his heart that he was not gonna like the answer to this question. 

" Yes, Thomas Wayne. He was my father from another timeline. From the timeline that Flash often tells us about. He was from there and with some voodoo came to this timeline to stop me from becoming the Batman but instead of going to my childhood time he came to the present and when he saw me in the Batsuit, He tried to make me willingly give up on the mantle of Dark knight by some sort of mass murdering scheme. Rudra finds out and kills him. " 

Now things were becoming clear. And with that, they felt the fear gripping their hearts. Fear of what Rudra's next was gonna be. Because no matter what they all say. One thing was sure Rudra was preparing for a long time. In just 3 days he brings Gotham to the brink of war. He made Batman wary of him and that says something. He has Thomas Wayne for no one knows how long. And even if he knew Batman's secret now what about before. Before he even started his plan, before he knew his identity, that bastard didn't go for Oliver, Diana for that matter because everyone knows they would be the easiest targets. Everyone in the world and beyond knows what kind of being Batman is. Heck even going against Wonder Woman is significantly easy compared to Batman and that guy targeted Batman and his City. This was either a testament to his guys and will or he was just another Mad guy and that too with a vision. Both are more dangerous than one another.  

For a whole 2 minutes, there was pin drop silence in the watchtower. 

" He is a fukin singularity. " Barry said with a grave voice. 

" Explain " 

" After I saw Rudra's Hologram and listened to him speak to me directly, I was feeling uneasy and this uneasiness was not coming from me. It was from the speed force. So I made some speed clones some hours ago and sent them to different timelines to get information about Rudra. They just assimilated into me and I just received their memories. 

There is no Rudra there, Anywhere in any timelines. There was no Rudra in the past or future. 

He is outside of the time stream and speed forces jurisdiction. He is present in the present. He is a singularity and not just any singularity but a singularity that is making even the speed force shudder in fear and that's why it is giving me access to more of its powers.

And also due to him being a singularity, magic doesn't work on him.

As for him finding out about Thomas it may be because he was spying on Bane and got a hold of him or maybe there is more to it, I can't confirm Bat. "  Flash explained. 

" So we are fucked that's what you are trying to say. " Oliver said with some sarcasm. He was tired, he didn't want to know how much more dangerous Rudra was, he just wanted to defeat the bastard. 

Flash smiled and said " In the ass upon that. " 

A smile came upon everyone's face except Batman. 

" So what should we do next? "  Cyborg asked. 

" Victor keeps trying to hack Gotham's network and monitor how everyone is reacting. Gotham is America's dark money-making machine and everyone knows it, others will start moving, keep me informed, and Oliver you keep them in check my style for the period if they do try something foolish. Barry, Clark, and Wonder Woman help keep the peace of the world. Inform Zatana and Doctor Fate about singularity and tell them to find ways to enter rather than harm him. " Batman Barked out the orders and everyone nodded with a smile.

" Aye Aye captain Bat " 

Everyone laughed at Barry's joke.

---------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in an abandoned warehouse of Gotham two people were sitting in front of each other. 

One was a young man who looked eighteen years old and was wearing a tank top and green cargo pants. His hands were riddled with scars of every kind, there were scars of being shot and cut and many more.

The man in front of the boy. looked like an old aged man. He was wearing a black suit and white gloves. He had a gun in his hands and was ready to shoot at any given moment.

" There was a time you used to bring me tea instead of a gun Alfred. " Jason Todd said to the old man Alfred.

13