New Game+ Announcement
2.7k 20 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey Guys!

A lot happened this past week and this little hobby of mine became more and more demanding as real-life situations made the need to actually earn from this hobby more and more.

Thankfully, opportunities follow pressure. I received a contract with Webnovel and signed it in hopes that this opportunity can greatly help our situation.

Webnovel is a pretty big site and the opportunities in terms of viewership in that site are great. Even now, that site contains more views and followers than on all the other sites I've posted on combined (this site included). The contract will help me get better views as Webnovel will be the ones doing the advertising on that site. Not to mention that the most famous stories hosted and written on Webnovel's China counterpart had anime and even live-action adaptation. (Netflix's The Kings Avatar)

Although I'm not THAT optimistic, still, the future prospects of New Game+ are sure to have a brighter future there

So what does this entail?

Chapters of New Game+ that I declare to be premium will become exclusive on their sites. So I will retain up to chapter 85 here while deleting the rest as agreed in the contract.

With that, I invite all my readers to continue to follow me on Webnovel.

www.webnovel.com/book/12605355406106405/New-Game%2B

It's a complicated feeling to be a former reader and to now be a formally contracted writer of light novels. My journey continues and it's fun. I hope that you, my readers, will journey with me on this adventure. I really hope to see you at Webnovel. Please continue to support, by voting for my stories there, sharing it, talking about it, or simply by loving it.

UPDATE: New Game+ is nearly 400 chapters long in Webnovel.

Thank you so much, and hope to see you in Webnovel!

7