Chapter 6: Cold isn’t it?
9 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6

‘’Cold isn’t it?’’

Levin asks me as we’re walking outside, heading for a forest in Sion

Cold?

He’s right, it’s supposed to be summer at the moment but it feels like it’s 5 degrees Celsius.

He snickers ‘’all the scientists are going crazy trying to figure out what’s happening’’ ‘’it’s pretty fun seeing them try to explain what’s happening on tv’’

Wait does that mean Levin knows why it’s so cold in Switzerland, does that mean It has something to do with magic, he’s pretty knowledgeable about these things.

‘’so you know what’s happening?’’

Levin doesn’t hesitate and says ‘’nope’’

‘’..’’

‘’…’’

That’s disappointing

He sounded so confident about what’s happening but he’s just as clueless as those scientists

‘’but’’             ‘’I can tell you with a 100% certainty that it’s something supernatural’’

Something supernatural, didn’t he just yesterday explain to me that all supernatural was expelled from the world?

‘’well it’s nothing we have to worry about’’

He’s right, I don’t have to concern myself with what’s happening In Switzerland, all I have to concern myself with is to protect Anna and bring her to Rome.

Protect her..

That means I have to protect her against those like Levin..

I should ask him to tell me more about them, the more I know about them, the better I can prepare.

‘’Levin’’ ‘’Can you tell me more about the W.O.’’

Levin looks surprised ‘’aah!’’ ‘’I knew I forgot something!’’

He thinks for a bit and eventually says ‘’at the moment there are three people in W.O. you should worry about’’ ‘’Elias, Rafael and Lotte’’

“Elias is the person governing this city, so if you want to make the least amount of trouble, you shouldn’t try to interact with him’’ ‘’but if you do get in a fight with him you don’t have to worry, he’s nothing special, just a conceited brat who thinks he’s special.’’

‘’the real problems are Rafael and Lotte, they are specifically chosen to retrieve Anna, I heard they’re pretty ruthless with how they handle things.’’

‘’but it doesn’t really matter who’s after you, so long as you’re with me no one will question you’’

I see they specifically send a witch duo after Anna and me…

But I think I can trust Levin with helping me hide from them, he has helped me a lot the last few days

there is one thing I that has been in my mind about him though.

‘’Levin don’t you have a partner?’’

‘’I told you I live in Bern didn’t I?’’ ‘’my partner got pretty mad about me not giving her enough attention compared to when we first met so she didn’t wanna come to Sion with me.’’

I laugh a little ‘’haha’’ ‘’You’re really good at pissing people’’

‘’It’s one of my natural born talents’’

Levin thinks for a bit and says ‘’well then, it’s time for me to ask a question.’’

‘’that girl Anna, do you love her?’’

‘’hmm?’’ ‘’obviously I do’’

‘’than tell me, why do you love her?’’

‘’she’s beautiful, outspoken, righteous, lo-‘’

Levin immediately interrupts me and says ‘’okay okay, I get it, just wanted to see if you did all of this out of guilt or love.’’

Did he want to see if I had the will to complete this journey?

As I think about why he asked me that question Levin asks me another question

He gives me a smile asking ‘’you were trained by rhea right?’’ ‘’what’s that witch’s training like?’’

The moment he asks me that question I feel a shiver run down my spine, the training Rhea gave me?

Could you even call that barbaric practice training?!

Levin laughs at me ‘’hahaha’’ ‘’looks like it was brutal’’

‘’brutal isn’t even a way to describe it.’’     ‘’that wicked woman threw me in her basement with only a sword and told me to survive!’’

‘’a basement?’’ ‘’doesn’t sound that intimidating’’

I sigh

‘’that’s what I told her when she explained it to me for the first time’’     ‘’her basement is a jungle..’’

Levin starts to laugh ‘’hahahahahahahahahahahaha’’ ‘’like a real jungle?!’’

I sigh again

‘’yes’’

 

As Levin continues to laugh about my cruel training we eventually reach the entrance of the forest but before we can enter the forest Levin’s phone starts to ring

While trying to hold in his laugh he picks up his phone

‘’…’’

‘’…’’

It’s silent for a bit

But suddenly something changes in his expression, the goofy face he had just a second ago completely changed to a serious expression.

‘’…’’

‘’…’’

 

And after the long silence levin speaks up ‘’I see, I’ll be there as soon as I can’’

He hangs up his phone

And suddenly his expression changes again

His eyes go from green to green

Brighter

Scarier

As if a fire lit up within his body

His mouth forms a wicked smile

And suddenly

‘’Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha’’

He lets out a wicked laugh

I shouldn’t be scared but fears starts to roam my body

‘’Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha’’

That laugh..

‘’Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha’’

It’s as if a slumbering demon just awoke within his body

‘’Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha’’

 

 

Hope you enjoyed! :)

released this a lot faster than i thought i would and if everything goes well chapter 7 will be out soon too, 

see you soon!

0