Chapter 8: Masamune?!
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8

‘’I see a Masamune..’’

Levin says with a smile

‘’a Masamune..’’

Levin says with a bit of a dissatisfied smile

‘’Masamune?!!’’

Levin screams with a confused expression

‘’you’re telling me she gave you a Masamune?!!’’

Levin shouts with an even more confused voice

‘’yes?’’      ‘’is that anything special?’’

‘’you don’t know Masamune..’’

Levin sighs

A familiar feeling runs through my body, its almost as if...

‘’your going to explain to me who Masamune is aren’t you?’’

‘’hahaha’’ ‘’yes I am’’

 

‘’Masamune is considered to be the greatest swordsmith in history and a sword made by him  if you somehow god knows how get in possession of one is worth millions of euro’s’’

without a second to waste Levin starts teaching me something again, as if he enjoys It, kinda weird knowing that he was so reluctant to explain me things when we first met.

‘’so how on earth did she get you a Masamune??’’

‘’ she told me she got it from the person himself’’

‘’…’’

‘’got it from the person himself..‘’   

Levin says with a bit of tired voice as if he doesn’t even want to think about what I just said

‘’she really gave you a good kickstart, it almost seems unfair’’   ‘’well not like I care, it only benefits me’’

Only benefits him? What does he mean with that?

But before I can think more about what he just said he interrupts my thoughts

‘’we’re going to be leaving today.’’    ‘’so why don’t you take the sleeping beauty around town?’’

‘’hmm?’’    ‘’is that possible? Didn’t you say that I had to be careful of Eliës?’’

‘’he’s named Elias’’ ‘’well it doesn’t really matter what he’s called’’

‘’you don’t have to worry about him, I’m planning to have a little talk with him so I’ll keep him busy for some time and you can explore the town with Aurora.’’

I see so I can have some free time with Anna

That would be a good idea, I can just carry her on my back and look at some viewings.

‘’and if anything happens..’’

Levin Suddenly throws a pair of keys towards me

‘’just come back to my house and we’ll figure out what to do after that.’’

 

with Levin giving me the opportunity to take a look around Sion with Anna

 I’ve been able to walk around for a few hours now, looking at multiple viewings in Sion.

If only Anna would be awake right now..

It would have been so much more fun with her, Levin and her would have certainly been good friends with each other..

But that’s exactly why I’m on this journey right now, the desire to one day live a happy life again.

for the duration of this journey I should never forget this longing for happiness, for it’s my sole driving force.

Not even a second.

As I’m thinking about all of this while walking the quiet streets of Sion something happens.

Everything within my sight goes black.

There’s not a single thing within my sight, not even the one closest to me.

And as I’m trying to figure out what happened to me

Far far away I see woman looking directly at me.

And as she slowly starts to walk closer

I start to recognise her face

It’s the face I’m most familiar with

The face of a goddess

The face of the one I tried to kill..

What’s happening?

I slowly fall to my knees

Not a single word is able to escape my mouth

There is no word that would be suitable for this situation

the woman who I’m supposed to be carrying in my arms right now starts walking closer and closer with every step she takes my mind starts to slowly to fall apart.

And suddenly words start coming out of her mouth

‘’why?’’

‘’why?’’

‘’why?’’

“Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?’’

 

‘’why did you try to kill me?’’

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

BTW if you don't know who Aurora is, it's the name of the sleeping beauty.

0