Log 10
43 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--Welcome to the Life Chatroom--

Abe has signed in...

[5 Users Online]

<Abe> !list

Abe, Chimney88, G, TranX, XoXoAlex(AFK) are online.

<G>: Been awhile. Abe.

<Abe>: Hey, G. What's up?

<G>: Nothing much. How are you?

<Abe>: Same same.

<TranX>: Hey there lover boy. 

<Abe>: Hey Tranx.

<TranX>: Any update on that mystery girl?

<Abe>: No, not exactly.

<TranX>: That's too bad. You really seemed desperate that time.

<Abe>: Oh really?

<Chimney88> /slides in between you guys. Hey there Abe! WB!

<Abe>: Hey, Chimney. I'm cool. Also, yeah maybe I was...

<TranX>: You know, I was reaaaally interested. Mind sharing the juicy details with us?

<G>: You don't have to answer if you don't feel like it, btw.

<Abe> I guess I can talk about it. I think maybe it helps to do that.

<TranX>: Yeaaah, baby! *cough*

Chimney88 is listening attentively.

<Abe>: Well... I was on a business trip. One night I went to this bar.

<TranX>: Ooohhh... What kind of bar?

<Abe>: The normal one, TranX. I was with some co-workers, but they all left early at some point. Ended up sitting at the bar. Then SHE sat a seat away from me. 

<Chimney88>: :O Was she pretty?

<Abe>: She was beautiful. No drunk talk there.

<TranX>: I feel tingly...

<G>: Hmm.

<XoXoAlex>: And theeeen?

Alex is no longer AFK.

<TranX>: Oh, hey Alex WB.

<Abe>: Hey, Alex.

<TranX>: Go on, Abe. Moar!

<Abe>: I don't know what to say. We hit it off. I just can't forget her.

<Chimney88>: Poor Abe! 

Sinthia has signed in...

<Sinthia>: Hey guys

<G>: WB Sinthia

<Tranx>: Hey, Sinth!

<XoXoAlex>: Hey

<Sinthia>: Hi Abe

<Chimney88>: Oooh! Great timing. We were just having a wonderful chat.

<Sinthia>: Oh? About what?

<Abe>: Nothing in particular. Hey.

<TranX>: About Abe's mystery girl~

<Sinthia>: Oh. That sounds interesting.

<Abe>: Alright, people. I think it's enough. Let's move on. 

<G>: OK. You heard it folks.

<Sinthia>: ...

<Abe> GTG. See you guys later.

Abe has signed out...

.

.

.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

 -beep-

You have reached the voicemail of *C*. Please leave a message after the tone.

"Hey, Charles. It's me... I'm sorry. I texted you, but you never replied... I finally got to see you in the chat but you left quickly. Please, can I just talk to you? I... I want to just explain what happened last time. Call me back. Please. I'll wait."

...

.

.

.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

-beep-

Amanda: Charles... Thanks for calling back.

Charles: Yeah...

Amanda: You know... I know I was rude to just... end the call like that.

Charles: Tell me about it. You can be honest with me, you know. Just tell me to stop. Don't be all flirty with me and run.

Amanda: I know... I know. I'm sorry. I'm just... scared.

Charles: ...

Amanda: It feels too fast... Everything's going too fast.

Charles: Amanda... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get angry. But I told you about me. I'm realistic about this. I understand.

Amanda: I'm... just scared. 

Charles: You're there... I'm here. All I know is your name... Well,  your number and your email, but I'm not a stalker.

Amanda: *muffled*

Charles: Sorry, what? I couldn't hear you well.

Amanda: I... like you, too.

Charles: ...

Amanda: But I don't want you to think badly of me. I don't do rebound relationships... I'm not like that.

Charles: Of course not. I only think great things about you. That's why I like you. 

Amanda: But you only knew me for what- a few months?

Charles: So what? The attraction I feel isn't fake. I get it, you know? I don't know who you are. I can't imagine your face even if I try my hardest. This is painful for me, too. 

Amanda: ...

Charles: That's why I thought it was best to just stop. All communication. Maybe it was for the best.

Amanda: ...

Charles: And yet here we are again... Amanda, what are you doing to me?

Amanda: Charles... *sniff*

Charles: Shh, baby... I'm sorry, I'm sorry. 

Amanda: I'm sorry too, Charles...

Charles: Haah... We're both sorry... but, I think deep inside... I'm not sorry that you called. You know what? Fuck it. I like you. Okay? We can start again, how about that? Will you give me a chance? We'll take it slow. We can get to know each other.

Amanda: Start again?

Charles: We're not the only ones... There are probably thousands of people falling in love in the chat room as we speak. People back in the day made it through letters. I just... 

Amanda: Charles...

Charles: I just want to give us--

Amanda: Charles, okay.

Charles: -- a chance... What did you say?

Amanda: I said okay. We can... start again. Slowly. Get to know each other. What you said...

Charles: ... Haah. My heart is beating so fast... Hold on, call for a medic.

Amanda: Haha... You're silly.

Charles: But really... You trust me?

Amanda: ... Yeah. I do.

Charles: I'm not dreaming, right?

Amanda: I wish I could pinch you to let you feel how real it is... but you're not dreaming.

Charles: *muffled* Yeess!

 

3