Log 11
55 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From Sinthia 'Amanda' ([email protected])
To: Abe ([email protected])
Subject: (None)

I haven't seen you in chat lately. Are you busy?
No text, no call... Lost interest in me already, huh?

I understand.

-----------------------------------------------------

To: Sinthia 'Amanda' ([email protected])
From: Abe ([email protected])
Subject: Amanda

Dear Amanda,

Be serious, will you? I just talked to you a couple of days ago. You know I'm on a business trip. Are you one of those clingy types?

Also, I can't call you because you know you'll distract me easily. I'm trying to finish work more quickly so I can concentrate on YOU. Don't make me haunt your dreams now.

Maybe I should actually. I think it's fair.

Dreamingofyou,

C

-----------------------------------------------------

From: Sinthia 'Amanda' ([email protected])
To: Abe ([email protected])
Subject: Dreams

Dearest Charles,

I have dreamt of you, so your threat isn't going to work.

Tell me more about you, please. I can't wait to hear your voice.

Patiently waiting,

A

-----------------------------------------------------

To: Sinthia 'Amanda' ([email protected])
From: Abe ([email protected])
Subject: Profile

Dearest Amanda,

Finally interested in your dream boy? ;) I bet you just want to abuse me in your dreams.

Well, what can I say? I'm 5'11. Medium build. Brown hair, brown eyes. I don't look too bad. Some ladies have pursued me before just honestly speaking. But I'm a gentleman. I do the pursuing.

I work for an oil company on the computer side of things. It takes me to places. I like it, but right now I wish I had more time to spend talking with you.

Is that enough info to last you for a while?

Tell me more about you, sweet Amanda.

Yours truly,

Charles

-----------------------------------------------------

From: Sinthia 'Amanda' ([email protected])
To: Abe ([email protected])
Subject: Gentleman

Dear Charles,

Mmm... You're becoming clearer in my dreams. I'd like more details. <3

I'm 5'7 and gosh, I don't know. I'm okay, I guess. I'm not fat or skinny. I'm pretty shy, but I'm a hard worker, too. I don't think I made a great description about me. I don't know what to say.

So you do the pursuing, huh? Is that what happened to you with your mystery girl? I didn't get to know the details. I thought to ask you about her.

You're not hung up on her still, right?

Possibly yours,

A

P.S. I used to work for an oil company. Interesting.

-----------------------------------------------------

To: Sinthia 'Amanda' ([email protected])
From: Abe ([email protected])
Subject: Mystery Girl

Sweet Amanda,

Are you jealous? Is this you showing me your adorable side? I'm not hung up on her. It's just part of life. You meet people. They come and go. Some stay.

We met in a bar, we hit it off but I can't find her. I don't even know her name. That's all there is to that.

I have you. Tell me more about you. What color are your eyes? What are your hobbies? You can even tell me about your previous work. Also, when can we start talking 'real'? You can be real with me. You can mention city names and whatnot.

I live in Colorado just outside Denver. I like driving to places, but I like traveling too as a whole. In my spare time, I go hiking. There are some really pretty places here.

Maybe we can travel together one day.

Hoping,

Charles

-----------------------------------------------------

From: Sinthia 'Amanda' ([email protected])
To: Abe ([email protected])
Subject: Real

Charles,

I can be real with you. I'm still not 100% sure about online relationships, but I'll try my best. I like you enough to tell you that I live in California. I like traveling too, but I haven't done much of that in the past few years.

I have brown hair. I used to have it long, but now it's cut short. People comment about my eyes a lot just because it's green. I do like my eye color. I also have a tattoo as proof of my rebellious stage in life.

My previous job was crazy busy. I had to go to these conventions every now and then. The best one was held in San Francisco. I had a blast, but that was the last time and I quit my job.

I like Colorado. Maybe one day.

Pondering,

A

-----------------------------------------------------
.
.
.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

-beep-

Amanda: Hello? Charles?

Charles: Hi, Amanda.

Amanda: That surprised me. I thought you were still busy.

Charles: Still am, but I just really needed to hear your voice and talk to you.

Amanda: Mmm... I'm glad you called. I like hearing your voice too.

Charles: So you have a tattoo, huh? Of what?

Amanda: That's what triggered you to call?

Charles: Maybe and maybe not. *chuckle* I like that bit about your green eyes. I just want to know more about you. It's faster in a call too.

Amanda: Haha, I guess you're right.

Charles: So what sort of tattoo?

Amanda: It's a flower... actually a blue orchid.

Charles: Ohh nice. Where on your body?

Amanda: ...

Charles: Sorry, but humor me. It's for my dream upgrade. Please?

Amanda: Okaaay fine. It's on my right shoulder.

Charles: Mmm...

Amanda: Anything else you want to ask about?

Charles: Don't get mad... So yeah, thanks for telling me. So you mentioned conventions. San Francisco, huh? Tell me what made that memorable.

Amanda: Oh, that? Well... To be honest, that was the one time I got super drunk. Like I've never done that before. I guess the stress back then just hit me.

Charles: Uh huh... What else?

Amanda: Promise you won't get mad?

Charles: I promise.

Amanda: I think I had a one-night stand with a stranger.

Charles: ...

Amanda: You promised. Don't judge me. Please.

Charles: I did promise and I'm not mad. But that's veeery interesting. Hey Amanda, can I tell you about a dream of mine?

Amanda: Oh... Okay?

Charles: I dreamt that I was in a hotel. It wasn't the fanciest hotel, but it seemed like one.

Amanda: A hotel, huh? That sounds nice... This isn't a scary dream, right?

Charles: Oh. It's not a scary dream but it gets better.

Amanda: Go on then.

Charles: I dreamed that I met this girl after a convention. It was a rainy night. The setting was in a bar. She ordered Margarita. At first, we weren't talking, but I don't know how -- we started joking about stuff. She was the funniest woman I've met.

Amanda: I'm... listening.

Charles: It was raining hard. We laughed a lot. We didn't talk much about each other. We mostly talked about life and we dissed our bosses some. Then in the dream, we got drenched by the rain going to another bar. I invited her to freshen up and she decided to come with me to my hotel. Still there?

Amanda: Yes.

Charles: The dream got better here. It became a silent movie. I held her hand in the rain. When we reached the hotel, we didn't talk at all. But we reached an understanding.

Amanda: ...

Charles: We understood what we wanted. we were both adults. The attraction was mutual. I knew what I wanted. I wanted her. Badly. At this point, we were sober because of the rain. We weren't drunk and we couldn't blame the alcohol.

Amanda: Charles...

Charles: She was beautiful. She made the dream everything that it was. She took a shower and I waited for her. I played music from the player. "Entwined... all that we are is defined by each other's shipwrecked hearts..." went the lyrics.

Amanda: Charles...

Charles: She came out of the shower when I had the lights dimmed already. When I saw her, she was just perfection to me... We made love that night. Slowly and gently... as if imprinting that one time onto our souls... We knew that it was a strange but perfect moment. It was something that we'll never forget.

Amanda: You...

Charles: I kissed each and every part of her. I called her "My Sweet" in between. I touched every part of her... She had the most dazzling green eyes I've ever seen.

Amanda: STOP!

Charles: My dream was amazing. I never knew her name. I didn't ask her for her name; neither did she. But I remember...

Amanda: Charles... No.. It can't be--

Charles:  She also had a blue orchid tattoo... on her right shoulder. I kissed her tattoed shoulder many times... My lips remember. My hands remember her body. My eyes remember her brown hair and green eyes. My body and soul remembers... Amanda, you--

-beep-

Call ended

2