About the Hiatus
4.9k 22 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First of all, I appreciate all the kind words and you wouldn't believe how I'm so thankful for them. 

3 days ago, I was about to start writing a new chapter. I went out to brush my teeth. However, once I got out, I saw my mother lying on the kitchen floor so I called her name many times and checked her pulse. I'm completely panicking because it was only my mother and me in the house, so I'm so lost about who to call first before it hit my head to call the ambulance. Unfortunately, she passed away way before I saw her on the floor, the doctor said to me. 

I was in deep emotional turmoil, filled with regret, and began blaming myself. I cried until my tears dried out the past days. I wasn't able to at least thank her for everything she's done for me for the entirety of my life. My father passed away 8 years ago when I was 13 years old, so my mother basically did everything for me.

For the past few days, I was surrounded by people. Since I don't have any siblings, they're giving me the uttermost support possible in taking care of my well-being by talking to me a lot. It's hard to express in words how grateful I am for them.

So for now, I will take a break until the point that I can say that I'm okay. I don't know how many days or weeks it will take, maybe even months. I'm going to be living with my uncle and aunt because they wanted me to live where there are people since I'm going to be living alone if I chose to live in my house. Thank you for reading ^_^

79